The anti-gun debate argument tree...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This could be any argument by any of the resident, anti-gun loons here on U.S.messageboard......

To be explicitly clear, Everytown’s analysis actually showed that areas with more gun ownership vote for fewer gun control laws. And areas with higher gun ownership have higher rates of gun suicide and lower rates of suicide by other means, since guns are a very convenient way of committing suicide. The causality chain is backwards.

Taken from the examples....

Here the author points out the truth......

Gun Homicide is an urban black male problem.....

Gun suicide is a rural white problem.......

Let’s dig a bit. We pointed out over a year ago in our “solutions” article that the main problem with homicide, demographically speaking, was within the black community, and the rate numbers for this are outrageous:

Image for post

Rates in the maps above are red/blue, rates in this bar chart are yellow. Black male firearm homicide victimization rates are 35 times that of white women. They’re the ones getting shot. How does that match our maps above? Here’s a rust belt comparison for homicide:

Last edited:
Just to be clear........
Can you explain what the 2A is for?

And if you say it's to protect against government tyranny......there's been TONS of that in the last 10 years or more.
can you give ONE example of how the 2A has been used to protect Constitutional Rights (or ANY rights).

reason being....if it's never gonna be used for that.....is it really necessary after all?
I mean, it's a nice fantasy and all.....but in all sincerity......if no one has the balls to use the 2A for the intended purpose..........

Perhaps it's just an "Internet Tuff Guy" "Feel Good" kinda thing?
If you have a few examples of how it's been used and has protected even a single right man I'd love to hear about it.
Let's not discuss hunting or personal protection. We all know that wasn't the intent of the 2A.

See, I don't think Guns make the man. I think a real man will do what a man's gotta do with guns or without guns.
But I don't think we have any real men left in America. Just a bunch of posers and gun queens who only feel like men when sliding their palms up and down their own gun barrel. Even rimfire caliber.

Last edited:
Just to be clear........

And if you say it's to protect against government tyranny......there's been TONS of that in the last 10 years or more.
can you give ONE example of how the 2A has been used to protect Constitutional Rights (or ANY rights).

reason being....if it's never gonna be used for that.....is it really necessary after all?
I mean, it's a nice fantasy and all.....but in all sincerity......if no one has the balls to use the 2A for the intended purpose..........

If you have a few examples of how it's been used and has protected even a single right man I'd love to hear about it.
Let's not discuss hunting or personal protection. We all know that wasn't the intent of the 2A.

See, I don't think Guns make the man. I think a real man will do what a man's gotta do with guns or without guns.
But I don't think we have any real men left in America. Just a bunch of posers and gun queens who only feel like men when sliding their palms up and down their own gun barrel. Even rimfire caliber.

If Americans didn’t have guns, the democrat brown shirts, blm and antifa would have burned, looted and murdered outside of democrat party controlled cities….they would have destroyed the suburbs….but that is where most of the armed people are…….and more blm and antifa democrats would have been shot and killed…………..

The democrats sent blm and antifa to burn, loot, riot and murder primarily in black neighborhoods in the cities they control because they know those areas are disarmed…..normal people in those areas have few if any guns……only criminals and cops are armed….and the democrat mayors told the police to stand down and do nothing…….

The first modern gun control laws were the Sullivan laws in New York……created to protect the gang members working for the democrats when they were sent to beat up and intimidate the enemies of the democrats in the city….

Before that, gun control was used by the slave owning democrats to keep their black slaves from owning guns……

Just to be clear........

Everyone who uses a gun in justified self defense is protecting his or her Constitutional rights. Everyone who legally owns and uses a gun is exercising his or her Constitutional rights.

No gun owner thinks owning a gun makes him a man. It's the antigun control freaks who say that as often as they make the juvenile penis comments or claim that everyone is just a murderer in waiting and therefore can't be trusted with a gun.

And you fit right into the mold by comparing the gun to a penis in a masturbatory fantasy.

Forum List

Back