Zone1 The Annunaki

I have always said there are beacons outside our solar system warning of the crazed primates on the third world from Sol.

We are the Sentinel Island of the Milky Way.
They called it the seventh planet, as you enter the solar system counting from Pluto.

no. and they weren't gene splicing.

Has science detected it? If not then no.
They made man from monkeys and an alien race. They also were known to create hybrid animals.
It is said to pass through the solar system every 3600 years. They couldnt find a big rock that almost slammed into the planet the other day until it was too late. Putting too much faith in science is a religion in itself.
You really need to grow up, Donald. Think a little bit.

They made man from monkeys and an alien race.
DNA says otherwise, but it's chimps or similar primates.
They also were known to create hybrid animals.
Whoever 'they' were, may have created the mule and a few others. But proof is required if 'they' are to get the credit.
It is said to pass through the solar system every 3600 years.
Scientific evidence?
Putting too much faith in science is a religion in itself.
You really need to grow up, Donald. Think a little bit.
As I had already suggested, it's not the naysayers who turn to spamming when their theories are questioned politely.

Whoever 'they' were, may have created the mule and a few others. But proof is required if 'they' are to get the credit.

Scientific evidence?

As I had already suggested, it's not the naysayers who turn to spamming when their theories are questioned politely.
This is an ancient religion. Im not trying to prove this shit, or convert you. Im just talking about what the cuneiforms say.
Also, this isnt a theory. Its a religion.
Do you have to be annoying on literally every thread you post in? Good grief.

Scientific evidence?

Since when do you vermin accept proof?

I have some thoughts on who the Annunaki might be, but one thing I know for sure: they weren't aliens from other planets.

I'm sorry to mess up the party here, but here's an excellent debunking of the 'Ancient Aliens' view pushed by people like Sitchens who have been exposed as frauds.

Since this documentary is super long, I'm going to set it to start at the pertinent part, but this is a must-see, so from where it starts, I highly recommend watching it til the end.

BOOM!
I just watched this rebuttal. Sadly, the people who need to see this won't watch.
2:48 answers his question if he's willing to listen and learn.

Last edited:
I dont hate christianity. I think its silly.
Instead of judging me and hitting your little fake news icons, why dont you explain how your religion is not plagiarized from this and other ancient religions that predate yours, by centuries and even millennia.

That's a big topic that can't be thoroughly explained in just a couple paragraphs.

But for now, let's take the flood story. Virtually every ancient civilization tells a story about a worldwide flood, and many of these stories have amazing parallels. These flood stories are from various places all over the world, including China, South America, etc. As a believer, I believe that the reason why there are so many of these stories, with overlapping details, is because it was an actual event that took place, a catastrophic global event that changed this world.

Now, getting to your assumption that the Bible "plagiarized" from Sumerian writings... First of all, you are assuming that because the Sumerian writings are said to be older, that gives them more credibility. But what you don’t seem to be aware of is that the stories in the Bible are actually much older than the official dates given for those books. The Hebrews were known for scrupulously passing down information from one generation to another, so there was a strong oral tradition. But in addition to that, many scholars believe that there were patriarchal written records that Moses had access to, which would make the stories in the Hebrew Bible much older than the official dates that you’re going by.

Secondly, when you look at the hundreds of flood legends around the world, many of them agree with the Genesis account, rather than the Sumerian version. If the Sumerian version is the real deal, because it's allegedly older, then why would numerous other flood accounts from cultures all over the world agree with the Genesis account, instead of the supposed “original”?

Thirdly, if we compare the flood account in Genesis with the Epic of Gilgamesh (or other ancient Mesopotamian tablets) the claim that the Bible “plagiarized” from those other writings starts to look absurd.

Yes, both the Bible and the Epic of Gilgamesh tell a flood story, and yes, there are similarities (just as there are with hundreds of other flood stories around the world) but there are differences too. Including important differences.

When you examine the differences, more and more you begin to see which one is the original authentic story, and which one is a false version of the story, that reads like embellished mythology.

For example, the shape of the boat. The Epic of Gilgamesh describes a cube shaped boat that scholars agree is unrealistic, because structurally it would not work, it would be dangerous or deadly for those on board. The ark described in the bible - when you look at the size and specific dimensions - actually works and is similar to a cargo ship.

Also, when you compare the reason for the flood, and the ethics of it, again, the Sumerian writings don’t do well at all. In the Atrahasis epic, you have a number of squabbling “gods” who destroyed mankind by a huge flood because humans were too noisy. Why would anyone want to “plagiarize” something as absurd as that? The flood account told in the Bible describes a world that was totally corrupt and violent (there’s more to it than that, I believe it has to do with the Nephlim, who brought rampant evil into the world) and still, God waited 120 years before sending the flood, giving people a chance to repent.

In addition to that, the language and style is also very different, when you compare the biblical flood account and the Sumerian versions. The story in the Bible is told in a very clear, simple, orderly, but detailed way. The flood account in Gilgamesh, on the other hand, reads like dramatic embellished mythology. Totally different.

There are more differences that point to the authenticity of the biblical account when comparing the two, but I’m not going to list them all here, or this would turn into a book. So hopefully what I brought up was enough.

The bottom line is, when it comes to the flood story, the majority of ancient near eastern scholars do not believe that the Bible “plagiarized” or “borrowed” from the Epic of Gilgamesh or other ancient writings, for that matter.

I realize that I focused on just the flood story, and your claim was a more general one, but I can get back to the other stuff some other time. But here’s a spoiler: no, the Bible did not plagiarize other ancient religions... for numerous reasons that is simply a false claim. This reply turned out longer than I thought it would be, so if you made it this far, thanks for reading, haha.

Last edited:
This topic has gone silly and really not worth attention. This may or may not be of interest to some who as the more interested in facts than their fantasies

Is the Book of Genesis Plagiarized from Sumerian and Akkadian (Mesopotamian) Sources?

Agree . Too many trying to run when they cannot even walk . I have not the time to get involved now , but I am aware of a very clever polymath and scholar who assures me that the Old Testament first five books are essentially the Torah but Faked and that term is used because mistranslations were deliberately made by the"powers that ruled ".

That's a big topic that can't be thoroughly explained in just a couple paragraphs.
Enjoyed your reply .Subject is really too complex and detailed for this medium , but -----
Have you looked at there being more than one and several flood events ?
Have you looked at there being several different visits at different locations ? With the Nephilim being just one group , possibly the so called Anunnaki?

many scholars believe
Doesnt count. Beliefs doesnt counter facts.
In addition to that, the language and style is also very different, when you compare the biblical flood account and the Sumerian versions. The story in the Bible is told in a very clear, simple, orderly, but detailed way. The flood account in Gilgamesh, on the other hand, reads like dramatic embellished mythology. Totally different.
So just tiny differences. Like story of adam and eve in both accounts. You believe adam was made from dust, and they say adam was bred with the aliens. Small details like that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Especially when the annunaki version is natural, and the abrahamic version is gods wrath and vengeance. Its silly to think that is a valid reason the story wasnt ripped off.
The similarities of the flood are astronomical. Such as a man being told to build a boat. The boat landing on the same mountain. Etc.

You say your religion wasnt ripped off, when all logic points to it being plagiarized.

Why are you paying attention then?
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back