The Animals of Yellowstone Park Are Fleeing

Maybe it is ready to pop it's top and send humans into the record books for the next species to discover..

Gotta put trust in animal instincts. Something is boiling underneath there...hence them hightailing it.

Chile Rocked by 6.7quake. Tsunami warning out all along the pacific coast in S. America

What next or where?

Some are saying it was a 8.2>>>>News from The Associated Press

Yes, I'm reading that they are now saying it was an 8.2 off the coast and they are now under a tsunami alert.

Yowzah!

BREAKING NEWS: Earthquake measuring 8.2 on the Richter scale in Chile sparks tsunami warning

Magnitude 8.2 quake strikes in the Pacific Ocean, near the town of Iquique
Tsunami warning is issued for large swathes of Latin America
Waves of up to 6.9ft high reported in Iquique
Coastal areas are evacuated by authorities immediately after tremor struck
Families fled their homes and sought refuge in Iquique's city stadium
Tremor, which hit at around 8.20pm shook buildings in Bolivia and Peru

Earthquake measuring 8.2 on the Richter scale in Chile sparks tsunami warning | Mail Online

Hmm. Animals hightailing it out of yellowstone...earthquakes. Makes ya wonder.

What does this portend? Definitely something......Yellowstone has the potential for having a planet changing event.

Yellowstone Volcano Eruption in 2014? Are Animals Are Fleeing Park As 'An Alert'?

Other than this disreputable source, no one responsible is saying it's about to erupt. And I'll bet your site has all manner of things for sale.

Article here suggests the caldera may be transitioning to 'extinct' status.

Is the Yellowstone supervolcano DYING? Researchers say dormant volcano may never erupt again | Mail Online

I know that in areas where volcanic eruptions threaten, there sometimes are areas that get swamped with carbon dioxide gases. The trees die off but not immediately. Sometimes animals and people can just drop dead from asphixiation if they enter such a pocket in a low lying area.

It could be that the animals are figuring this out. But livestock, especially horses and I'd imagine large ungulates like elk are extremely sensitive to ground movement and weaknesses [survival to not break legs I suppose in soft holes]. I've had a horse before that attacked a tree in his pasture for a week before a large earthquake hit. He would back up to it and kick it, strike at it with his front hooves and bite it. We thought he had rabies near the end of that week. But immediately afterwards he resumed his normal behavior. Another mare I had just before an earthquake refused to enter her stall, stood shaking uncontrollably for two days out in the rain and mud outside her shelter with her head hanging low and nose barely touching the ground. We thought she had been poisoned and were ready to write her off. Then after the quake, she instantly became her normal self.

What does this portend? Definitely something......Yellowstone has the potential for having a planet changing event.

Yellowstone Volcano Eruption in 2014? Are Animals Are Fleeing Park As 'An Alert'?

Other than this disreputable source, no one responsible is saying it's about to erupt. And I'll bet your site has all manner of things for sale.

Article here suggests the caldera may be transitioning to 'extinct' status.

Is the Yellowstone supervolcano DYING? Researchers say dormant volcano may never erupt again | Mail Online

Disreputable? Ridiculous claim but i get it. You think anything other than msnbc is disreputable.

Volcanologists have been saying that the Yellowstone super-volcano is overdue for an eruption and that when it does, we can kiss food production in this nation goodbye for years and goodbye to our economy. It will no doubt affect crops across the globe. The eruption and subsequent fallout from that should trim down the human population some.

Forum List

Back