The American Men are RISING UP against the crooked deep state

Men will not allow the nation to fall because of foolish voting

Men and women will reverse the foolish vote alright.

:laugh2:

Always look at the men's and women's voting

If there is a big gender difference that says soon there will be a change in voting

If the men are opposite the women they will rise and change the voting system

So the whole deep state was in a panic seeing the men for trump

Their non stop lying and hammered could that change the men

Now the big change will come

A logic test for voting

I believe you are mistaken. We'll find out in a little while.

Men were patient with women voting for killing babies

Men will not be patient for women voting to destroy the nation

This power by women is not the norm it's simply an experiment that went bad

Human history of 50,000 yrs compared to less than 100 that has given this power to women

China has learned what makes progress

They have stopped their women's rights where their chairman Mao brought the women equal in all areas

Mao said what a male comrade can do also a female comrade can do

But science tells us so much difference

There is a logic and emotional difference in men and women

China then recognized that and stopped women's rights. And only had the highest logic males making the decisions

Since they have changed they have made their best progress ever

Fifty years of liberal education has taught college educated men to be fearful and submissive to the demands of aggressive females (and pretend females).

If men have "higher logic," what explains jackasses like the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, and the total assholes who run the movement known as the "Christian right"? They all pretend to be heterosexuals, but hate women. Just come out of the closet, will you? I totally support LGBTs, so I am no threat if you all just plain and simple come out of the closet and stop hating and molesting women, and threatening our rights.

I see that serendipitously, or precariously, or by derangement, you fellows have in fact, skipped over Woodrow Wilson, which is a knife in the back of the land that feeds you.

they tried to do a coup against the American voters

You don't understand. We the voters did the coup in the House of Representatives. The coup will continue late next year as they try again to conquer the Senate and the Presidency.

Yeah but we the people of the United States of America are going to give the presidency and both houses of congress to the republicans in 2020 because democrats are scum of the earth and assholes who hate our country and are trying to destroy it.
Time will tell, asshole and I can hardly wait to help make the democratic party nothing but a bad memory starting now and finishing in 2020.
The best part of it is that between now and then, you assholes are doing all the heavy lifing yourselves. Just like you're doing today. You're intent on bring about your own destruction and you're all too damn stupid to know it.

...Not gay at all Totally attracted to feminine women But they have lower logic and that makes them bring harm if they try to do logic work without the ability
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, Ivan... you should file for a refund on your Moscow Night School English Grammar class.

poor sergei.... poor poor sergei.... sounds like you need to get laid bad....

Fifty years of liberal education has taught college educated men to be fearful and submissive to the demands of aggressive females (and pretend females).
So thats what happened to you?
Moonglow....its put up or shut up. Quotas and emasculation is a death knell for a nation in a competitive world. Look at the reality. The Chinese are building a formidable military at much less of a price then we are. They have married Communism and sweat shop Capitalism and are not looking back. They take their best in science fields as an example no matter what sex and use them to advance. But we make sure we hire a percentage of people on genders and cultures per quotas to do the same. Most men in the West do not get violent against females for shaming. But it is spreading. And in poorer areas males will do a beat down. Females are getting more violent and some that do are tough. Many are not. Only because many males still do not slam a piece of rebar on their skulls.

Moonglow....its put up or shut up. Quotas and emasculation is a death knell for a nation in a competitive world. Look at the reality. The Chinese are building a formidable military at much less of a price then we are. They have married Communism and sweat shop Capitalism and are not looking back. They take their best in science fields as an example no matter what sex and use them to advance. But we make sure we hire a percentage of people on genders and cultures per quotas to do the same. Most men in the West do not get violent against females for shaming. But it is spreading. And in poorer areas males will do a beat down. Females are getting more violent and some that do are tough. Many are not. Only because many males still do not slam a piece of rebar on their skulls.
I bet you miss not having someone to ram a crowbar into to show what a real man is....

I bet you miss not having someone to ram a crowbar into to show what a real man is....
I would direct one of your Islamic buddies with a radiation bomb to detonate it in of your blue cities or areas I lived in. Balance must occur. This is not about manhood. This is about vendetta. You want men to take crap from women that they would take from other men and not be able to respond. Your buddies in poorer areas like I typed are doing beat downs. Cable TV is on Defcon 1 alert when there is a domestic violence attack. It is only going to get worse. I would help a person in distress on the street and yet watch some people put ten thousand rounds into a feminist meeting. A lot of men have gotten screwed over. A lot.

When are heterosexuals going to stop fighting with each other?I happen to be a female who has been sexuality attracted to males all my life, the drums just never went off in my head for another female. But what is this about that the heterosexual males hate the females, and they won't say way?

There is such a thing as heterosexual males and heterosexual females getting together for mutually-affirming relationships. You know, the "love" thing.

When are heterosexuals going to stop fighting with each other?I happen to be a female who has been sexuality attracted to males all my life, the drums just never went off in my head for another female. But what is this about that the heterosexual males hate the females, and they won't say way?

There is such a thing as heterosexual males and heterosexual females getting together for mutually-affirming relationships. You know, the "love" thing.
It is getting screwed over. Nothing personal and you are right about what you typed.

I would direct one of your Islamic buddies with a radiation bomb to detonate it in of your blue cities or areas I lived in. Balance must occur. This is not about manhood. This is about vendetta. You want men to take crap from women that they would take from other men and not be able to respond. Your buddies in poorer areas like I typed are doing beat downs. Cable TV is on Defcon 1 alert when there is a domestic violence attack. It is only going to get worse. I would help a person in distress on the street and yet watch some people put ten thousand rounds into a feminist meeting. A lot of men have gotten screwed over. A lot.
I don't live in a city and haven't for forty years it's not a place where sane people habitat...
Are you afraid to show unconditional love for your fellow human in a long term relationship?

they tried to do a coup against the American voters

You don't understand. We the voters did the coup in the House of Representatives. The coup will continue late next year as they try again to conquer the Senate and the Presidency.

Yeah but we the people of the United States of America are going to give the presidency and both houses of congress to the republicans in 2020 because democrats are scum of the earth and assholes who hate our country and are trying to destroy it.
Time will tell, asshole and I can hardly wait to help make the democratic party nothing but a bad memory starting now and finishing in 2020.
The best part of it is that between now and then, you assholes are doing all the heavy lifing yourselves. Just like you're doing today. You're intent on bring about your own destruction and you're all too damn stupid to know it.

What "we, the People. of the United States of America"? I am a proud member of "We, the People of the United States of America," and I will do my utmost to make sure that a member of the republican party will never be placed in a position of power ever again.

Forum List

Back