The American Men are RISING UP against the crooked deep state

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
The democrats were very stupid.

Now that party is dead

They decided to do high treason in order to cover up some very serious crimes by many democrats ... Instead of letting the law take its course they tried to do a coup against the American voters who elected him to do his best for 4 years

Now the men saw this great harm early with their higher logic ability and now they want justice and will make the women stand down if needed

And the men have seen this gigantic gender difference with the women supporting the high treason crooks .. This will make the men bring a logic test for voting and make the unwise to stand down and stop

Barr sees all of this

Mueller folded because of seeing the men as judging them as guilty of high treason and mueller went fast to fold and hide ... But it's too late. The men knows abd they know they have to now have JUSTICE !!

The rage against the deep state begins !!

AMERICA'S RAGE: Where Are the Investigations into Hillary Emails, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, AGT Intl, Obama FBI and DOJ Crimes?!?

they tried to do a coup against the American voters

You don't understand. We the voters did the coup in the House of Representatives. The coup will continue late next year as they try again to conquer the Senate and the Presidency.

The democrats were very stupid.

Now that party is dead

They decided to do high treason in order to cover up some very serious crimes by many democrats ... Instead of letting the law take its course they tried to do a coup against the American voters who elected him to do his best for 4 years

Now the men saw this great harm early with their higher logic ability and now they want justice and will make the women stand down if needed

And the men have seen this gigantic gender difference with the women supporting the high treason crooks .. This will make the men bring a logic test for voting and make the unwise to stand down and stop

Barr sees all of this

Mueller folded because of seeing the men as judging them as guilty of high treason and mueller went fast to fold and hide ... But it's too late. The men knows abd they know they have to now have JUSTICE !!

The rage against the deep state begins !!

AMERICA'S RAGE: Where Are the Investigations into Hillary Emails, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, AGT Intl, Obama FBI and DOJ Crimes?!?
I was a member of the Deep State. I quit because they kept raising the dues and they dropped dental coverage

d79df4202247ad6085a41b15edede192717b6523r1-500-250_hq.gif

Men will not allow the nation to fall because of foolish voting

Men and women will reverse the foolish vote alright.

:laugh2:

Always look at the men's and women's voting

If there is a big gender difference that says soon there will be a change in voting

If the men are opposite the women they will rise and change the voting system

So the whole deep state was in a panic seeing the men for trump

Their non stop lying and hammered could not change the men

Now the big change will come

A logic test for voting

Last edited:
Men will not allow the nation to fall because of foolish voting

Men and women will reverse the foolish vote alright.

:laugh2:

Always look at the men's and women's voting

If there is a big gender difference that says soon there will be a change in voting

If the men are opposite the women they will rise and change the voting system

So the whole deep state was in a panic seeing the men for trump

Their non stop lying and hammered could that change the men

Now the big change will come

A logic test for voting

I believe you are mistaken. We'll find out in a little while.

It began two years ago, when the House of Representatives became Democratic by a decisive majority. It has now been completed. The Senate about to assemble will also be Democratic. The offices of President and Vice-President have been put into the hands of Democrats. What does the change mean?
We see that in many things that life is very great. It is incomparably great in its material aspects, in its body of wealth, in the diversity and sweep of its energy, in the industries which have been conceived and built up by the genius of individual men and the limitless enterprise of groups of men. With riches has come inexcusable waste. We have squandered a great part of what we might have used, and have not stopped to conserve the exceeding bounty of nature, without which our genius for enterprise would have been worthless and impotent, scorning to be careful, shamefully prodigal as well as admirably efficient. We have been proud of our industrial achievements, but we have not hitherto stopped thoughtfully enough to count the human cost, the cost of lives snuffed out, of energies overtaxed and broken, the fearful physical and spiritual cost to the men and women and children upon whom the dead weight and burden of it all has fallen pitilessly the years through. The groans and agony of it all had not yet reached our ears, the solemn, moving undertone of our life, coming up out of the mines and factories, and out of every home where the struggle had its intimate and familiar seat. With the great Government went many deep secret things which we too long delayed to look into and scrutinize with candid, fearless eyes. The great Government we loved has too often been made use of for private and selfish purposes, and those who used it had forgotten the people. This is not a day of triumph; it is a day of dedication. Here muster, not the forces of party, but the forces of humanity. Men's hearts wait upon us; men's lives hang in the balance; men's hopes call upon us to say what we will do. Who shall live up to the great trust? Who dares fail to try? I summon all honest men, all patriotic, all forward-looking men, to my side. God helping me, I will not fail them, if they will but counsel and sustain me!

Woodrow Wilson!

Forum List

Back