The American Men are RISING UP against the crooked deep state

they tried to do a coup against the American voters

You don't understand. We the voters did the coup in the House of Representatives. The coup will continue late next year as they try again to conquer the Senate and the Presidency.

Yeah but we the people of the United States of America are going to give the presidency and both houses of congress to the republicans in 2020 because democrats are scum of the earth and assholes who hate our country and are trying to destroy it.
Time will tell, asshole and I can hardly wait to help make the democratic party nothing but a bad memory starting now and finishing in 2020.
The best part of it is that between now and then, you assholes are doing all the heavy lifing yourselves. Just like you're doing today. You're intent on bring about your own destruction and you're all too damn stupid to know it.

What "we, the People. of the United States of America"? I am a proud member of "We, the People of the United States of America," and I will do my utmost to make sure that a member of the republican party will never be placed in a position of power ever again.

We the reasonable people

Not we the moron people

A logic test for voting is coming

...Not gay at all Totally attracted to feminine women But they have lower logic and that makes them bring harm if they try to do logic work without the ability
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, Ivan... you should file for a refund on your Moscow Night School English Grammar class.

Understand the laws of life for success

Not the laws of grammar !!

Einstein had it right

seems kinda gay

Not gay at all

Totally attracted to feminine women

But they have lower logic and that makes them bring harm if they try to do logic work without the ability
Right!

He loves women.

He just doesn't actually know any.

Wrong dead wrong

Knowing the laws of life also knows the natural attraction between men and women. And applying those laws makes attraction come automatically

Watch how well trained actors doing in movies and they do that act in life too and that's why they get the interest of a lot of females

If men have "higher logic," what explains jackasses like the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, and the total assholes who run the movement known as the "Christian right"? They all pretend to be heterosexuals, but hate women. Just come out of the closet, will you? I totally support LGBTs, so I am no threat if you all just plain and simple come out of the closet and stop hating and molesting women, and threatening our rights.

Wrong dead wrong

Trump loves women

But he is pissed at most women

He said if you are a star you can do anything to women even grab their parts

He was pissed at women for giving stars their love instead of their husbands and military patriots

So a lot of men that love women are upset at them

Murdering their own babies

Voting in crooks that destroy the nation

Women has never had this type of freedom and they blew it

When are heterosexuals going to stop fighting with each other?I happen to be a female who has been sexuality attracted to males all my life, the drums just never went off in my head for another female. But what is this about that the heterosexual males hate the females, and they won't say way?

There is such a thing as heterosexual males and heterosexual females getting together for mutually-affirming relationships. You know, the "love" thing.
It is getting screwed over. Nothing personal and you are right about what you typed.
The hatred of men for the women they have sex with and raise children with is something that I have never figured out. The great "saint" Turtlllian is supposed to have said that female people were "a temple built upon a sewer". What did women as a group ever do men as a group to warrant this kind of treatment? Nothing in history that I can think of. This weirdness continues to ruin relationships between heterosexuals, of all religions, up until our present day.

Nobody has to "prove" that they are heterosexuals by attacking LGBTs (as if this is going to work!). One proves that one is a heterosexual by giving good love and respect and steppin' out in pride with one's partner in loyalty.

"Got yer back, baby"and also "got yer front."

If men have "higher logic," what explains jackasses like the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, and the total assholes who run the movement known as the "Christian right"? They all pretend to be heterosexuals, but hate women. Just come out of the closet, will you? I totally support LGBTs, so I am no threat if you all just plain and simple come out of the closet and stop hating and molesting women, and threatening our rights.

Wrong dead wrong

Trump loves women

He was pissed at women for giving stars their love instead of their husbands and military patriots

It is NEVER EVER the right of one human being to grant or withhold "freedom" with respect to another person. Your comment indicates that you believe that the one half of humanity that is male hase the right to grant or deny "freedom" to the one half of humanity that is female. All humans have the right to freedom.

By your own logic, should women deny freedom to men who vote for the orange whore and pigpence, who are crooks trying to destroy the nation? Should only female citizens be allowed to vote?

Ah YES! Down with democracy!

seems kinda gay

Not gay at all

Totally attracted to feminine women

But they have lower logic and that makes them bring harm if they try to do logic work without the ability
Right!

He loves women.

He just doesn't actually know any.

Wrong dead wrong

Knowing the laws of life also knows the natural attraction between men and women. And applying those laws makes attraction come automatically

Watch how well trained actors doing in movies and they do that act in life too and that's why they get the interest of a lot of females
Riiiiiight.
i-know-liar-meme.jpg

Wrong dead wrong

Trump loves women

It is NEVER EVER the right of one human being to grant or withhold "freedom" with respect to another person. Your comment indicates that you believe that the one half of humanity that is male hase the right to grant or deny "freedom" to the one half of humanity that is female. All humans have the right to freedom.

By your own logic, should women deny freedom to men who vote for the orange whore and pigpence, who are crooks trying to destroy the nation? Should only female citizens be allowed to vote?

Freedom to vote by 2 yr olds

A lot of stupid talk about freedom

A person cannot help a 2 yr old by letting them vote

And it's similar a person cannot help a low logic woman with emotions by letting her vote

Look what women's vote has done

Murdering of us citizens when scirence proves its a human being. Abortion

And voting in crooks that runs in Muslims that make slaves out of women

Men have been patient but they are losing patience

Men will decide to let women destroy the nation or they will stop them

When are heterosexuals going to stop fighting with each other?I happen to be a female who has been sexuality attracted to males all my life, the drums just never went off in my head for another female. But what is this about that the heterosexual males hate the females, and they won't say way?

There is such a thing as heterosexual males and heterosexual females getting together for mutually-affirming relationships. You know, the "love" thing.
It is getting screwed over. Nothing personal and you are right about what you typed.
The hatred of men for the women they have sex with and raise children with is something that I have never figured out. The great "saint" Turtlllian is supposed to have said that female people were "a temple built upon a sewer". What did women as a group ever do men as a group to warrant this kind of treatment? Nothing in history that I can think of. This weirdness continues to ruin relationships between heterosexuals, of all religions, up until our present day.

Nobody has to "prove" that they are heterosexuals by attacking LGBTs (as if this is going to work!). One proves that one is a heterosexual by giving good love and respect and steppin' out in pride with one's partner in loyalty.

This present way can not endure. More and more men are being impoverished. And that does not end well.

The democrats were very stupid.

Now that party is dead

They decided to do high treason in order to cover up some very serious crimes by many democrats ... Instead of letting the law take its course they tried to do a coup against the American voters who elected him to do his best for 4 years

Now the men saw this great harm early with their higher logic ability and now they want justice and will make the women stand down if needed

And the men have seen this gigantic gender difference with the women supporting the high treason crooks .. This will make the men bring a logic test for voting and make the unwise to stand down and stop

Barr sees all of this

Mueller folded because of seeing the men as judging them as guilty of high treason and mueller went fast to fold and hide ... But it's too late. The men knows abd they know they have to now have JUSTICE !!

The rage against the deep state begins !!

AMERICA'S RAGE: Where Are the Investigations into Hillary Emails, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, AGT Intl, Obama FBI and DOJ Crimes?!?

Here we go...another post from Mr. 'Man Obsession'.

Why don't you just call yourself Mr. Misogynist.

And the Dems are dead?

They had a landslide win in the House barely 6 months ago...and they are dead?

Not only do you have some REALLY creepy man obsession...but you are staggeringly ignorant on politics to boot.

It began two years ago, when the House of Representatives became Democratic by a decisive majority. It has now been completed. The Senate about to assemble will also be Democratic. The offices of President and Vice-President have been put into the hands of Democrats. What does the change mean?
We see that in many things that life is very great. It is incomparably great in its material aspects, in its body of wealth, in the diversity and sweep of its energy, in the industries which have been conceived and built up by the genius of individual men and the limitless enterprise of groups of men. With riches has come inexcusable waste. We have squandered a great part of what we might have used, and have not stopped to conserve the exceeding bounty of nature, without which our genius for enterprise would have been worthless and impotent, scorning to be careful, shamefully prodigal as well as admirably efficient. We have been proud of our industrial achievements, but we have not hitherto stopped thoughtfully enough to count the human cost, the cost of lives snuffed out, of energies overtaxed and broken, the fearful physical and spiritual cost to the men and women and children upon whom the dead weight and burden of it all has fallen pitilessly the years through. The groans and agony of it all had not yet reached our ears, the solemn, moving undertone of our life, coming up out of the mines and factories, and out of every home where the struggle had its intimate and familiar seat. With the great Government went many deep secret things which we too long delayed to look into and scrutinize with candid, fearless eyes. The great Government we loved has too often been made use of for private and selfish purposes, and those who used it had forgotten the people. This is not a day of triumph; it is a day of dedication. Here muster, not the forces of party, but the forces of humanity. Men's hearts wait upon us; men's lives hang in the balance; men's hopes call upon us to say what we will do. Who shall live up to the great trust? Who dares fail to try? I summon all honest men, all patriotic, all forward-looking men, to my side. God helping me, I will not fail them, if they will but counsel and sustain me!

Woodrow Wilson!
/——/ Wilson was a devout racist who segregated the military and dragged us into WWI.

Wrong dead wrong

Trump loves women

And it's similar a person cannot help a low logic woman with emotions by letting her vote

Women are losing patience with men like you, too. Decent women and decent men march on to the future TOGETHER. I mean no offense to LGBTQs, who are not in this discussion. I mean only that the men who purport to be heterosexual but hate and disrespect women and refer to women as some sort of dumb cows to be "fucked" (sorry) need to get their ever lovin" shit together. Are these "heterosexual men" in or out?

This present way can not endure. More and more men are being impoverished. And that does not end well.

If you are a heterosexual, why are you fighting between the sexes?

When the funeral home people asked me what was to be done with my father's wedding ring (my mother having died five years before), I made sure that the ring that my mother gave him so many years before was still on his finger when he was laid to rest because he earned it every single day.

Love, loyalty, mutual respect, and caring are the keys. One thing that I admire about the LGBT community is how hard this community has faught for couples to be together. Heterosexuals need to take note and follow suit.

If you are a heterosexual, why are you fighting between the sexes?

When the funeral home people asked me what was to be done with my father's wedding ring (my mother having died five years before), I made sure that the ring that my mother gave him so many years before was still on his finger when he was laid to rest because he earned it every single day.

Love, loyalty, mutual respect, and caring are the keys. One thing that I admire about the LGBT community is how hard this community has faught for couples to be together. Heterosexuals need to take note and follow suit.
When the stock market collapses you will be worrying about far more other things. You see, you trust people. Surveillance and facial recognition and other ID ways are turning us into a tyranny state. I mean....."grabbing pussy" comment. The gay community has screwed up. Poverty causes death and destruction. Maxine Waters would kill thousands of gay people if our nation was much poorer. Are you that stupid? She exists because of social welfare payouts. No other reason. Alliances with people who in reality are not friendly to you is dangerous.

Wrong dead wrong

Trump loves women

Women are losing patience with men like you, too. Decent women and decent men march on to the future TOGETHER. I mean no offense to LGBTQs, who are not in this discussion. I mean only that the men who purport to be heterosexual but hate and disrespect women and refer to women as some sort of dumb cows to be "fucked" (sorry) need to get their ever lovin" shit together. Are these "heterosexual men" in or out?

Wrong

Good and wise men will not let the women cut their own throats in the same way they would not let the children

Saying no to harm is in reality HELP

The lower logic women cannot see that

And to save the nation a logic test must come for voting

Now that party is dead

They decided to do high treason in order to cover up some very serious crimes by many democrats ... Instead of letting the law take its course they tried to do a coup against the American voters who elected him to do his best for 4 years

Now the men saw this great harm early with their higher logic ability and now they want justice and will make the women stand down if needed

And the men have seen this gigantic gender difference with the women supporting the high treason crooks .. This will make the men bring a logic test for voting and make the unwise to stand down and stop

Barr sees all of this

Mueller folded because of seeing the men as judging them as guilty of high treason and mueller went fast to fold and hide ... But it's too late. The men knows abd they know they have to now have JUSTICE !!

AMERICA'S RAGE: Where Are the Investigations into Hillary Emails, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, AGT Intl, Obama FBI and DOJ Crimes?!?

And the Dems are dead?

Not only do you have some REALLY creepy man obsession...but you are staggeringly ignorant on politics to boot.

Bring a logic test for voting where anyone that passes can vote

But make the level high for the best progress

Science tells you who can pass this test and would be nearly all men

Now that party is dead

Barr sees all of this

And the Dems are dead?

But the men are on the other side of that election

They soon will stop this broken govt

Wrong dead wrong

Trump loves women

Wrong

Good and wise men will not let the women cut their own throats in the same way they would not let the children

Saying no to harm is in reality HELP

The lower logic women cannot see that

And to save the nation a logic test must come for voting

You sound, flat out insane.

Have a nice day.

New Topics

Forum List

Back