The action that kicked off the rockets

Who is the coward? Israel, which uses sophisticated state-of-the-art weaponry (courtesy of the US taxpayer) to relentlessly attack an unarmed, half-starved and densely packed population who have nowhere to run because their borders have been sealed 24/7 for six years, or the Gaza’s guerrillas who fight back with anything that comes to hand, including garden-shed rockets?

What if Hamas dumped all its rockets?

What if Hamas dumped all its rockets in the sea tomorrow? Would the illegal blockade be lifted? Would Gazans enjoy the same freedoms as other nations? Would their democratically elected government be allowed to get on and govern? Would they be able to open their sea port to foreign ships and rebuild and operate their airport? Would they be able to import and export and carry on trade and develop their economy and prosper like other countries?

Would they be allowed to develop and benefit from their offshore gas field? Would their fishermen be allowed to fish in unpolluted waters? Would their young people be able to come and go and take up places at foreign universities?

Would Israel clear out of Gaza’s airspace permanently? Would the Israeli navy cease its piracy and stay out of Palestinian territorial waters? Would you and I be able to visit Gaza direct?

Fat chance. None of this would suit Israel
Is attacking Gaza really about Hamas rockets? | Redress Information & Analysis

The action was caused by the fact there are Jews Breathing air. You hate them Jos we get it. Feel free to neg me again so I can return the favor.

The US did not have to DEFEND ITSELF against OCCUPIED JAPAN OR OCCUPIED GERMANY_--post world war II--------both prospered

Forum List

Back