The ACLU Is Anything But American

Muds Conservadaddies told him the ACLU is a bad man...He hates them and doesnt know why? Well, except that they dont get involved in Beauty Pagents

Agreed. That pageant girl wasn't cut-off was she? She spoke, then he spoke. mudwhistle must be a victim of "epistemic closure" :lol: http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/182795-cool-dudes-un-keul.html

You may love eating Pork but you can't force a Muslim to like it.

You may love eating Dick but you can't force a Christian to like it.

And you may love posting horseshit but you can't force anybody to buy it.

Judging by the reps I'm getting they are.

So sorry.

I keep seeing people like Manifold talking out of both sides of their mouths.

First they proudly proclaim that the ACLU defends everyones right to free speech....then I get admission after admission that they don't.

Which is it?

Keep your story straight?

Is it true or false?

Does the ACLU defend everyone from discrimination and defend everyone's freedoms, or do they cherry-pick the issues as I sighted?

I know already, I just want somebody put their foot in their mouth and say I'm not right

The GOP also teamed up with the ACLU against President Clinton to water down his strict anti-terrorist legislation in 1995. Had those measures gone into effect we may not have had 9-11. Bastards

First they proudly proclaim that the ACLU defends everyones right to free speech....then I get admission after admission that they don't.

Which is it?

Is it true or false?

Does the ACLU defend everyone from discrimination and defend everyone's freedoms, or do they cherry-pick the issues as I sighted?

I know already, I just want somebody put their foot in their mouth and say I'm not right

now you are attacking Manifold instead of the ACLU? Wasnt your slams against the ACLU being against free speech working? No?

Which is it?

When someone's 1st Amendment right to free speech is infringed, the ACLU is there to fight for them, no matter who they are.

The next exception you provide will be the first. :thup:

Which is it?

Is it true or false?

They don't have "Koch Industries" or "Club for Growth" $ so they have to pic and choose whom to defend prolly based on the importance (precedent- setting implications) of each case. They have defended White nationalists before. Those people invariably vote Repub or libertarian.

Perez Hilton ring a bell Capt Oblivious?

Oh, I get it now.

You're an uneducated fucking moron who doesn't understand the concept of constitutionally protected rights such as 1st Amendment freedom of speech.

Thanks for clearing that up.

And for the record, you have not provided one single example of gays infringing on the 1st Amendment rights of conservatives while the ACLU stands idly by.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:
Plain as the nose on your face.
Discrimination during a beauty contest, casting dispersions on her religious beliefs, bigotry, slander, infringement of her freedom of speech, castigating her in public claiming she has no right to free religious expression.

All issues the ACLU was totally silent on.

It's plain you have no legal background.

Perez Hilton is the Government? Perez Hilton represents the Government?

You may love eating Pork but you can't force a Muslim to like it.

You may love eating Dick but you can't force a Christian to like it.

And you may love posting horseshit but you can't force anybody to buy it.

Judging by the reps I'm getting they are.

So sorry.
I think you must be getting repped out of pity.

If not, there sure are a lot of idiots here that also believe a beauty contest judge can violate someone's civil rights.

Pretty sad.

Oh, I get it now.

You're an uneducated fucking moron who doesn't understand the concept of constitutionally protected rights such as 1st Amendment freedom of speech.

Thanks for clearing that up.

And for the record, you have not provided one single example of gays infringing on the 1st Amendment rights of conservatives while the ACLU stands idly by.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:
Discrimination during a beauty contest, casting dispersions on her religious beliefs, bigotry, slander, infringement of her freedom of speech, castigating her in public claiming she has no right to free religious expression.

The claim was "EVERYBODY", not the government.

And the first Amendment isn't just about government. It's about basic freedoms. Freedoms our forefathers left their countries to come here and enjoy, not to have to deal with the SOS they dealt with back there.

The claim was "EVERYBODY", not the government.

And the first Amendment isn't just about government. It's about basic freedoms. Freedoms our forefathers left their countries to come here and enjoy, not to have to deal with the SOS they dealt with back there.
Actually, it is about the government. It is about what the government cannot do to us: they cannot deny us free speech.

You can't sue me for telling you to stfu, fuckchop.

Actually the First Amendment is very much about the government...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."​

The intent of the 14th Amendment was to then make the first 8 Amendments of the Constitution applicable to lower government entities because prior to that time it applied only to the federal government.

The First Amendment is not applicable to private individuals acting in a private capacity (to differentiate between individuals acting in an official capacity as an agent of the government).

>>>>

Yes world watcher it talkes of the separation between church and state and the Father of our constitution said so clearly

Then there's Joe The Plumber.

All the guy did was ask a question and Obama answered it truthfully for once.

For his question his life and history was trashed by Obama supporters, not just journalists.

Where was the A fucken CLU???

No fucken where to be found.

What did the GOVERNMENT do to that poor man, mudwhistle? Did he end up arrested? Fined? In Prison? Did the government slap an injunction on him?

Then there's Joe The Plumber.

All the guy did was ask a question and Obama answered it truthfully for once.

For his question his life and history was trashed by Obama supporters, not just journalists.

Where was the A fucken CLU???

No fucken where to be found.

What did the GOVERNMENT do to that poor man, mudwhistle? Did he end up arrested? Fined? In Prison? Did the government slap an injunction on him?

mudmissle already conceded that he doesn't understand the Bill of Rights when he said what I've now quoted in my sig-line.

Are you casting dispersions on muddie?

Where is the ACLU to stand up for him!!!!

They don't care about gay conservatives, remember? :rofl:

Obviously.

But wait....are saying you believe Gays are something to snear at?

Showing your true homophobic colors much?

Your defense of Gays is all just an act?

I thought so.

Anyone here can snear at gays all you want. Not an ACLU issue. Maybe you are having trouble with the concept of government?

Forum List

Back