the 9/11 attack

M

missredeyes

sorry if this has already been discussed..
but i'm new and didn't feel like searching the forums to see if this existed..

SO. reading through out this board.. its obvious the majority of you are republicans.. and are very stubborn..

i wanted to ask you what you thought about the 9/11 attack being a complete conspiracy.

i'm sure some of you have seen moore's movie.. (not saying EVERYTHING in that movie has credibility.. but there are facts i think people over look, for instance,, how closely the bush family was with the osama family.. how closely tied the bush family has been with iraq oil)

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

http://www.americanfreepress.net/10...orge_W__B/bush___bin_laden_-_george_w__b.html

http://www.alternet.org/story/12946

http://americanassembler.com/issues/iraq_gate/index.html

i could put up countless sites.. and facts linking the two..
but that will do for you to chew on for now.

there are other sites about the pentagon crash.. as well as asking why so many video tapes had been confiscated...and the footage never released.

after putting all of that out there..

how can you support someone who plainly lies and then covers up everything?

i'm not saying i think kerry is mister wonderful.
but why continue on this path to distruction that bush is leading us to??

why follow someone that quite plainly decides that if 'he alone' thinks something has to be done, regardless of fellow support, will do it all by himself.. er.. use his country to do his deeds..

any thoughts???

Let's say it's true that Bush and Bin Laden have a family history of working together. how should this knowledge affect foreign policy. How will it effect kerry's; does he advocate toppling the saudi regime?

missredeyes said:
sorry if this has already been discussed..
but i'm new and didn't feel like searching the forums to see if this existed..

SO. reading through out this board.. its obvious the majority of you are republicans.. and are very stubborn..

i wanted to ask you what you thought about the 9/11 attack being a complete conspiracy.

i'm sure some of you have seen moore's movie.. (not saying EVERYTHING in that movie has credibility.. but there are facts i think people over look, for instance,, how closely the bush family was with the osama family.. how closely tied the bush family has been with iraq oil)

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

http://www.americanfreepress.net/10...orge_W__B/bush___bin_laden_-_george_w__b.html

http://www.alternet.org/story/12946

http://americanassembler.com/issues/iraq_gate/index.html

i could put up countless sites.. and facts linking the two..
but that will do for you to chew on for now.

there are other sites about the pentagon crash.. as well as asking why so many video tapes had been confiscated...and the footage never released.

i'm not saying i think kerry is mister wonderful.
but why continue on this path to distruction that bush is leading us to??

why follow someone that quite plainly decides that if 'he alone' thinks something has to be done, regardless of fellow support, will do it all by himself.. er.. use his country to do his deeds..

any thoughts???

You've been duped--- but you think I have been duped

that's what I think.

missredeyes said:

Please point out the specific lies, then we can talk. Not bad intel, not bad analysis, point out the actual lies Bush has made. This means you need to prove he made false statements that he knew for a fact weren't true when he made them.

You officially now make the 1001st member that has made this accusation and I'm confident that you'll be the 1001st to not have anything to back it up with other than fantasy tales and conspiracies.

Good luck though!

Hey welcome redeyes, I looked at the first link (http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numer.../erreurs_en.htm) and I noticed that they were looking in the wrong place for the plane's wreckage. I do not think this theory was developed by someone who’s seen an aircraft crash site.

The plane crash at the Pentagon isn't what these "theorists" are implying. The aircraft crashed onto the ground before impacting the structure of the Pentagon. A fireball of debris is what caused most of the damage to the Pentagon. The burning debris had A LOT of momentum caused by the forward airspeed of the aircraft (mass X velocity = momentum) thus causing a great deal of damage. Remember the Hijackers were not real pilots either they just learned enough to crash a plane so it is not surprising that they “missed” their target.

As for the Bush-Bin Laden relationship…I’ll leave that up to the rest of my cohorts here to debunk that little theory.

first of all... *takes shelter advice from nakedemperor*

rtwngAvngr you have an amazing point there..
considering that we never have the chance of choosing between more than two people at each new election.. and never REALLY know what the hell they are going to do once in office... i don't know quite frankly hahaha.
but i do know that we can take a look at the four years they have been in office, seeing whether or not they use rational, planned out thinking.. and can decide if they should be our president.

but for the rest of you.. who give the 'typical republican' repsonse..
'show me evidence and i'll still think its false'

http://www.house.gov/appropriations_democrats/caughtonfilm.htm

^^ bush doesn't have the credibility you think he does.. and he lies just like every other politician. thats just one of numerous sites showing bush does not tell the truth.

(again.. i don't think bush or kerry are great, they both give false information.. but which one are we able to see what they have done compared to what they said they would do in the past four years?)

ANYWAY...

i am asking you what you think about 9/11 being a conspiracy..

obviously all of you just dismiss this and think i've been duped.
but really..
you are the ones with wool over your eyes.
all the facts and information are right at your finger tips..
but you let pride get in the way of realizing the truth..

so i guess i just answered my own question..

you think this is just some more propaganda..

thanks for your time

sorry man.. i don't know what beef you have with massachusetts..

but YES.. how'd you know? i am the dean ;)

missredeyes said:
first of all... *takes shelter advice from nakedemperor*

rtwngAvngr you have an amazing point there..
considering that we never have the chance of choosing between more than two people at each new election.. and never REALLY know what the hell they are going to do once in office... i don't know quite frankly hahaha.
but i do know that we can take a look at the four years they have been in office, seeing whether or not they use rational, planned out thinking.. and can decide if they should be our president.

but for the rest of you.. who give the 'typical republican' repsonse..
'show me evidence and i'll still think its false'

http://www.house.gov/appropriations_democrats/caughtonfilm.htm

^^ bush doesn't have the credibility you think he does.. and he lies just like every other politician. thats just one of numerous sites showing bush does not tell the truth.

(again.. i don't think bush or kerry are great, they both give false information.. but which one are we able to see what they have done compared to what they said they would do in the past four years?)

ANYWAY...

i am asking you what you think about 9/11 being a conspiracy..

obviously all of you just dismiss this and think i've been duped.
but really..
you are the ones with wool over your eyes.
all the facts and information are right at your finger tips..
but you let pride get in the way of realizing the truth..

so i guess i just answered my own question..

you think this is just some more propaganda..

thanks for your time

Personally knowing 2 individuals killed in the plane crashes, I have a hard time with all the conspiracy theories out there....like there weren't planes crashing, or they were flown remotely.....I wish you could explain that to their children who miss their fathers.....

Drop it....you won't get me to take your bait, I have too much personally invested.

Go back to wherever you came from, and drink your kool aid, and clean up the mess, so no one will have to do it for you.

"Say goodnight, John Boy!"

Fmr jarhead said:
Go back to wherever you came from, and drink your kool aid, and clean up the mess, so no one will have to do it for you.

"Say goodnight, John Boy!"

I wish you guys would get a new book of insults.. they are more played than Milton Bradley.

Nice Waltons reference. hahaha

I really don’t know if I should be admitting this or even discussing the topic, but a story broke in the press and caused a little flap in the U.S.
Prior to the 9-11-01 attacks we had intelligence of a pending attack, this has already been reported in the media.
I personally had prior knowledge of a pending attack in which aircraft might be used. My clearance and need to know granted me this information.
A conspiracy theorist might also argue that I had some kind of odd connection to the WTC, which I admit is true. I have thought about this prior knowledge and this odd connection, but it not something I would care to dwell on or give much consideration.

The same was said about Pearl Harbor, that we had cracked the Japanese codes and gained prior knowledge to the Japanese plans to attack Pearl Harbor. That the reason we did not warn the base, was due to not wanting to reveal to the Japanese that we had defeated their encryption. And some conspiracies would say to allow for the president who wanted our envolvment in the war, a platform to gain support from the pacifist American people who were initialy against getting involved in war.

I don’t give much creditability to these conspiracy theories. To do these types of things would require some pretty cool organizations and a number of very loyal people willing to keep their mouths shut.

What I can tell you is, our government does not have a history of these kinds of treacherous deeds.
We did not knowingly give Native Americans blankets infected with smallpox to ride ourselves of their kind. http://www.thefurtrapper.com/indian_smallpox.htm
We do not fly planes over American cities releasing biological weapons, so that we may learn how these agents spread.
We do not feed our mentally retarded radioactive oatmeal, so we can study the effects of radiation on humans.
We do not operate like this nor have we ever operated this way.
If you were to take the religious point of view about our destiny, then you would believe that the whole history of man has been one big conspiracy that was written about long ago and that we are all actors just playing our perspective parts.
I won't even waste the time to view the links.

Wk is right about the Pearl Harbor suspicion, which I'm inclined to at least hear out.

As far as 9/11 goes, we may not have known but you know the Mossad did. And they did not tell us because they knew that such an attack would be an excuse for us to wage war on their Arab enemies in the middle east. And voila! They were right.

missredeyes said:
thanks for your time

And thanks for wasting ours. I asked one simple question and you couldn't answer it in your own words. Don't post rhetoric, theories or michael moore simalarities. Please post the exact lies you are speaking of, and proof that he purposely knew it to be false when he stated it.

I know a lie isn't as cool as a conspiracy theory but surely you can dig up just one.

drowe said:
The plane crash at the Pentagon isn't what these "theorists" are implying. The aircraft crashed onto the ground before impacting the structure of the Pentagon. A fireball of debris is what caused most of the damage to the Pentagon. The burning debris had A LOT of momentum caused by the forward airspeed of the aircraft (mass X velocity = momentum) thus causing a great deal of damage. Remember the Hijackers were not real pilots either they just learned enough to crash a plane so it is not surprising that they “missed” their target.

Ok. This is a myth I personally know to be false. A friend of mine, who is a Kerry supporter, happens to be a news photographer, and he happened to be at the pentagon on September 11th. And guess what? He saw little bits of plane wreckage all over the ground. So any one who tries to tell you it didn't happen is off their rocker.

William Joyce said:
Wk is right about the Pearl Harbor suspicion, which I'm inclined to at least hear out.

As far as 9/11 goes, we may not have known but you know the Mossad did. And they did not tell us because they knew that such an attack would be an excuse for us to wage war on their Arab enemies in the middle east. And voila! They were right.

Why am I not surprised that the opinion of someone known as "White Knight" finds common ground with william joyce? :dev3:

Is my explanation false or the referenced website false?

nbdysfu said:
Ok. This is a myth I personally know to be false. A friend of mine, who is a Kerry supporter, happens to be a news photographer, and he happened to be at the pentagon on September 11th. And guess what? He saw little bits of plane wreckage all over the ground. So any one who tries to tell you it didn't happen is off their rocker.
I know it is a myth, that's what I was explaining. The plane just didn't crash directly into the Pentagon, as that silly french website wants people to believe.

Forum List

Back