The 51st State Could Be:

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Alberta, Canada. Not only that but 1/5 of all Canadians believe it would be better to live in the US rather than Canada.

"I find myself having an affinity toward the U.S. more than Canada because of the freedom, Constitution and just the entire republican system versus the monarchy here, which is really a pseudonym for dictatorship," a source with the Alberta 51 Project told Fox News Digital.

About one-fifth of Canadians in various provinces believe they would be better off under the U.S. government, according to a poll done by Research Co. earlier this year.

Alberta is already part of Canada

We are not taking them

Alberta, Canada. Not only that but 1/5 of all Canadians believe it would be better to live in the US rather than Canada.

"I find myself having an affinity toward the U.S. more than Canada because of the freedom, Constitution and just the entire republican system versus the monarchy here, which is really a pseudonym for dictatorship," a source with the Alberta 51 Project told Fox News Digital.

About one-fifth of Canadians in various provinces believe they would be better off under the U.S. government, according to a poll done by Research Co. earlier this year.

I think you would find that at LEAST one fifth of Americans believe Canada has a better quality of life.

Maybe Greenland. I think Trump tried to buy it. :auiqs.jpg:

My Mother's Mother was French-Canadian. Consider yourself lucky that she's not still around to read this.

I meant no disrespect to your late mother. I am certain she was a wonderful person in spite of her weirdness.

I know mine is and she's Ohio weird...

I meant no disrespect to your late mother. I am certain she was a wonderful person in spite of her weirdness.

I know mine is and she's Ohio weird...
My Mom is still around. That was my Grandmother. She taught me all of the French swear words.
Her weirdness was being 4'11" tall.

Ohio weird is off the charts.

Forum List

Back