The 501c3 designation is what has destroyed the church

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Paulie, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Grumblenuts

Grumblenuts Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +684
    Indeed

2. progressive hunter

progressive hunter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,545
    of course I have free speech at work,,,I may work for an asshole but hes a tolerant asshole,,,
    now he might fire me for calling him an asshole but he will regret it since we are the same person,,,

who are you to say what common sense and decency is to others???

to me your an asshole if you think you can tell others what they can or cant say in their own house,,theres nothing decent about that,,,in fact its pure evil,,,

I dont understand why you are so afraid of people speaking freely in their own churchs/houses,,,

3. progressive hunter

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,545

AGAIN YOU WANT TO TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THEIR VALUES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BASED ON YOUR STANDARDS,,,

WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING NAZI TOO??

4. Grumblenuts

Grumblenuts Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +684
    And they still aren't so who cares? And yet this apparently redundant, "useless" thing somehow amounts to "draconian control"? W T F ?
    W T F ? Whatever you're smokin'.. I gotta try some..

5. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,583
    This topic has been beat to death. The OP is just rubbish propaganda. Churches are not required to incorporate, they aren't required to stop talking about faggots or abortions or anything else that involves laws, morality, politics, sex, anything covered under the bible, and preachers are personally free to expound on any issue they want, and to endorse anybody they want, as they always have, like any other citizen. Quit listening to dumbass hicks who keep getting caught using their luxury jets and yachts for personal use while not reporting their use on their income taxes; they're just stupid, and you are, too , if you keep spouting their nonsense as fact.You idiots don't know the differences between 501.c's and 501.4's anyway, so quit starting these dumbass threads without making sure you do. Why bring up 501.4's? If you don't know why that matters re this topic, you're one of the dumbasses.

Churches are tax exempt, but wages and income paid to their employees and sub -contractors are subject to the same taxes everyone else has to pay on such income, and in fact most pastors and ministers, if they're lucky enough to pull in more than the personal deduction in the first place, which most don't, pay as 'self-employed', i.e. on 1099's, which means they also pay their own SS, FICA, and other payroll taxes, which is more than the usual assorted whining faggot and sociopaths pay on their personal wages and payroll taxes.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  6. progressive hunter

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,545
    AS YOUVE READ IN THE COMMENTS,, THERE ARE SOME THAT WANT THAT TO STOP AND RESTRICT SPEECH TO anyone speaking in a church to a limited set of topics,,,

so this topic is far from dead

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Grumblenuts

Grumblenuts Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +684
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  8. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,583
    Churches only have to get a letter from the IRS stating they operate under 501.c status, they don't actually have to form a corporation; this allows people who tithe and donate to deduct the donations from their taxes. Some churches incorporate their 'charities and other activities as 501.c's, as it simplifies the tax issues for foundations and private corporations. That's all it does. There is nothing to tax, anyway, unless the 'church' is a fraud and really a private business and the 'owner' isn't paying his taxes on his income.

9. Paulie

Paulie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,504
    The left clearly doesn’t understand this issue. As is usually the case.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,583
    lol no it isn't; it doesn't prevent a preacher from talking about politics, either. Quit reading crank sites.