The 50 most developed countries in the world and Universal Healthcare.

Universal health care is coming to the US. It's just a matter of time.

You know why?

Because the GOP has never offered a comprehensive solution to skyrocketing health care costs.

That's right, over 50% of Americans support Universal Healthcare. Universal Healthcare is coming to the United States whether these anti-healthcare types like it or not.

That's wrong. Over 50% of Americans will give approval when you say, "Should healthcare be a right?" When you switch from warm, fuzzy, vague emotions to facts and tell them that it would require higher taxes, or that they personally might not be able to choose to stay with their private insurance, suddenly the approval rates plummet.

Which begs the question: If it's so wonderful, and so many people want it, how come you have to lie to them to get them to agree?

No one is being untruthful. Universal Healthcare is one the way to the U.S.A.. Support is rising. The people who will be paying the most taxes for it are in the top 20% of income earners, Not the majority where 80% of America lives. Universal Healthcare is the trend for the most developed countries in the world. 45 of the 50 most developed countries have Universal Healthcare. The United States is the oddball in that group along with Cyprus, U.A.E., Bahrain, and Qatar that does not provide Universal Healthcare.
When you chase most of the top 20% income earners out of the country, then who has to pick up the tab?

Are The Rich Fleeing New York Over SALT?
Cuomo says things will only get worse as the richest New Yorkers change their primary residence to avoid the taxes. And he says it wouldn’t take many people leaving the state to have a big effect on its budget.
France lost the most millionaires last year | Daily Mail Online
There is a surge of millionaires moving around countries with France losing the most wealthy people.
Some 82,000 people who have more than $1 million in assets left their home countries last year - 18,000 more than in 2015, according to the 2017 Global Wealth Review.
Detroit at one time was the MOTOR CITY CAPITAL of the world, it was the richest city, but with the liberal policies of FREE SHIT for those too lazy to get off their liberal lazy ass, most people who had money moved out leaving the shit for brains who wanted FREE SHIT without paying for it. It happens all the time. Dumbasses like you, will be a slave to the Dictator left like it is in Venezuela, who also provided FREE healthcare to their citizens, now they are starving but you know better...What a fucking moron..

Tax rates are much higher in most other first world countries, so unless the rich want to take a risk in a third world country, they will be staying right here in the United States.

The United States ranks 34th in the world in terms of Life Expectancy. That's despite the fact that the United States spend more on healthcare than any country in the world. Yet despite all that spending, the United States is not taking care of all of its citizens like the rest of the world is and essentially has a different system of care for those that are rich vs lower class. HOW IS THAT SMART?
Wow, you clowns always bring out that debunked talking point.

Get back to Me when they compare apples to apples. We are so diverse as a nation that life expectancy really isn't a viable metric of healthcare. In fact, it is a testament to how good our health services are that we rank that high at all.

How about you try being honest here. You're not talking about healthcare, your talking about other people picking up the tab for your own life.

Sure, why should a lowerclass person be forced to spend all their savings and go into debt just because they get sick? Is that good for the economy? Nope.

Life Expectancy is the most relevant metric that tells the truth about healthcare.

In biology, Diversity is the key to health and survival. Given how diverse the United States is, it should have the highest life expectancy in the world.
Life Expectancy is the most relevant metric that tells the truth about healthcare.
bullshit,you can have the best healthcare there is but if you dont take care of your self what good did it do you?...many Americans have access to great healthcare but dont take great care of themselves....factors for life expectancy has more to do with how you take care of yourself then if you have good healthcare...

Most of the citizens of developed countries have similar lifestyles. Quality of healthcare and access to it is a more important factor when comparing life expectancy among developed countries.

Finally, even if their healthcare is at best equal to ours in quality, at least they provide it to everyone. There is very little evidence to support that Europeans have significantly worse quality healthcare. On average they live longer. Their healthcare quality is either equal too or better than that of the United States. Plus they provide it to all their citizens. They also spend less on healthcare than the United States does.

No they don't.
How many European countries have you been to? How many homes..er...excuse me...tiny flats have you been in?
The average home size in America is over 2000 sq ft. That would be cavernous anywhere in Europe.
Most starter flats are as low as 400sq ft, then oh boy...you get to move up to 600 - 800.
Most of Europe is also exceptionally crowded.
Life expectancy??
Once again the clueless reigns. Americans eat shit.
We have, by far, the worst eating habits in the modern world.
I bet you didn't know that just under 70 cents of every dollar spent for healthcare in America is a food related illness. Heart conditions/Diabetes/arterial diseases/many cancers are directly related to a sedentary lifestyle with horrendously poor diets.
Indeed. Only in America can a person be both obese and malnourished.

The Americans who tend to be obese and malnourished live either in poverty or the lower class. Universal Healthcare would go a long way to mending that problem.

Drug companies like to gouge Americans because they fall for it so easily.
Your children will pay the price when government decides to control drug prices.
If government controls prices we'll all pay less.
There won't be any new drugs, you fucking dumbass. Drug companies aren't going to invest billions of dollars if they can't recoup their costs.

Another bullshit lie. The USA doesn’t have the market cornered on drug research fool. That a lie they tell you to keep you paying THEIR prices.

The EPI pen you pay $400 for in the US, I pay $70 for here because my government protects its citizens from price gouging and negotiated lower drug prices for all Canadians.

The same is true in Europe. For profit health care in the USA is the only market in the world paying these prices.

Dear GOD, you're stupid.

The point isn't whether or not the US has "the market cornered" on drug research, idiot. The point is that if the US wasn't willing to pay enough for drugs to cover the R&D - if, for example, our government decided to do what YOURS did and demanded that drug companies sell at a loss here - the drug companies would stop spending money to develop new drugs.

The $400 I pay for the EPI pen is to subsidize YOUR EPI pen, because YOUR government shamelessly takes advantage of my country and then teaches its braindead, spoiled-children citizens to BRAG about it. If your citizens actually shouldered their share of the cost of developing that EPI pen, maybe all of us could pay the same amount.

What we have "the market cornered" on, in other words, is paying the freight for freeloading smug leech countries like Canada. You're fucking welcome, ingrate.
We’re being gouged by our own companies, and the government just stands by and collects their “election” date nations. Don’t blame Canadians. :lol:

Get back to Me when they compare apples to apples. We are so diverse as a nation that life expectancy really isn't a viable metric of healthcare. In fact, it is a testament to how good our health services are that we rank that high at all.

How about you try being honest here. You're not talking about healthcare, your talking about other people picking up the tab for your own life.

Sure, why should a lowerclass person be forced to spend all their savings and go into debt just because they get sick? Is that good for the economy? Nope.

In biology, Diversity is the key to health and survival. Given how diverse the United States is, it should have the highest life expectancy in the world.
bullshit,you can have the best healthcare there is but if you dont take care of your self what good did it do you?...many Americans have access to great healthcare but dont take great care of themselves....factors for life expectancy has more to do with how you take care of yourself then if you have good healthcare...

Most of the citizens of developed countries have similar lifestyles. Quality of healthcare and access to it is a more important factor when comparing life expectancy among developed countries.

Finally, even if their healthcare is at best equal to ours in quality, at least they provide it to everyone. There is very little evidence to support that Europeans have significantly worse quality healthcare. On average they live longer. Their healthcare quality is either equal too or better than that of the United States. Plus they provide it to all their citizens. They also spend less on healthcare than the United States does.

No they don't.
How many European countries have you been to? How many homes..er...excuse me...tiny flats have you been in?
The average home size in America is over 2000 sq ft. That would be cavernous anywhere in Europe.
Most starter flats are as low as 400sq ft, then oh boy...you get to move up to 600 - 800.
Life expectancy??
I bet you didn't know that just under 70 cents of every dollar spent for healthcare in America is a food related illness. Heart conditions/Diabetes/arterial diseases/many cancers are directly related to a sedentary lifestyle with horrendously poor diets.

The Americans who tend to be obese and malnourished live either in poverty or the lower class. Universal Healthcare would go a long way to mending that problem.
sure it would....

Drug companies like to gouge Americans because they fall for it so easily.
Your children will pay the price when government decides to control drug prices.
If government controls prices we'll all pay less.
There won't be any new drugs, you fucking dumbass. Drug companies aren't going to invest billions of dollars if they can't recoup their costs.

Another bullshit lie. The USA doesn’t have the market cornered on drug research fool. That a lie they tell you to keep you paying THEIR prices.

The EPI pen you pay $400 for in the US, I pay $70 for here because my government protects its citizens from price gouging and negotiated lower drug prices for all Canadians.

The same is true in Europe. For profit health care in the USA is the only market in the world paying these prices.

Dear GOD, you're stupid.

The point isn't whether or not the US has "the market cornered" on drug research, idiot. The point is that if the US wasn't willing to pay enough for drugs to cover the R&D - if, for example, our government decided to do what YOURS did and demanded that drug companies sell at a loss here - the drug companies would stop spending money to develop new drugs.

The $400 I pay for the EPI pen is to subsidize YOUR EPI pen, because YOUR government shamelessly takes advantage of my country and then teaches its braindead, spoiled-children citizens to BRAG about it. If your citizens actually shouldered their share of the cost of developing that EPI pen, maybe all of us could pay the same amount.

What we have "the market cornered" on, in other words, is paying the freight for freeloading smug leech countries like Canada. You're fucking welcome, ingrate.

No, you stupid bitch. That's not true at all. Big Pharma gouges the American market because IT CAN!! Your laws, and your people allow them to, just like they've allowed Big Insurance to tell doctors what treatments to use, with "pre-approvals". Your system is the worst in the first world, in terms of cost, access and OUTCOMES.

American life expectancy is declining - again the only nation in the first world where this is happening. The opioid crisis is the real national emergency. Nobody batted an eye when Trump signed that declaration. But they're still waiting for him to do ANYTHING about it. Instead he focuses on his stupid, useless wall, to the exclusion of all else.

No they don't.
Life expectancy??

Holy shit. Do you actually believe that?

So if you don't pay at the doctor then it is free?

Then in that case I get free treatment here in the US because I never have to pay a co payment or deductible with my insurance policy.

By the way there ain't so such thing as a free lunch. All Libertarians know that. The Canadians have about 20% higher taxes than we do.
We pay taxes and health insurance, and it depends where you live for how much tax you pay, just like here. But in Canada, everyone is covered, and they don’t care for people for profit.

I would much rather have somebody trying to make a profit on good service provide my health care rather than some stupid incompetent bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician, elected by special interest group.

A few years ago I had cancer that needed treatment. In my area I had three different facilities competing for my business. I got excellent treatment. Much better than if the filthy ass non caring government was running the facilities.
The government in Canada doesn’t run hospitals, they simply pay the tab.

He who has the gold makes the rules.

If the government is paying the tab, the government is running things.

In the case of the government it is the government screwing up things.

The bureaucracy of some stupid national health care would be absolutely enormous with tremendous corruption and cost.

It is not simply the program where everything continues as it is now expect you pay more taxes and get "free" care.

It would be a gigantic clusterfuck and none of the government workers providing the care or contracting the care would give a shit if you get treated or not. We see that in VA facilities where the administration personnel is more concerned with fudging data to get a bonus than they are concerned about you getting treated.

Yet, in most European countries this is not the case. They provide care for everyone, at lower cost, and with better quality given they live on average longer than Americans. Again, look at what the other countries do. The Developed countries. Look at how all these developed countries BEAT America when it comes to providing healthcare to their citizens at a lower cost and with much better outcomes.

Let me ask you this:

Timely Medical | Timely Surgery at Affordable Prices

This is a company. It's a company operating out of Canada. The entire purpose of this company, is to setup patient, primarily in Canada, with doctors and hospitals in the US.

They charge money, obviously to provide this service.
This is an additional charge to the cost of getting whatever treatment or surgery they get in the US.

The company was started by a Canadian doctor, who was fed up watching patients die while waiting.

So my question to you is this.....

Canada has universal care, that is "free". Please explain to me how Timely medical can find enough consistent flow of customers, willing to pay thousands of dollars for surgery in the US, and to pay them to set them up for that surgery.... if those same customers can all get surgery for 'free'?

If government run health care is so great in Canada, how can this company started by a Canadian doctor, end up with thousands of customers every year willing to pay for health care? How can they find enough people willing to spend thousands of dollar for health care, to escape their Canadian system if it is so great?

Can you explain that to me?

Don't have to. These little individual examples, whether they are true or not, are irrelevant. What matters is the overall averages on life expectancy and the countries that provide Universal Healthcare. Look FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN, NORWAY, ITALY etc. Most people in the top 50 most developed countries in the world stay in their own countries when it comes to healthcare. At least 34 of those countries citizens live longer than Americans on average. One's personal experience, or some off hand example will not change that reality.

France, where doctors went on strike for weeks, and people were left without care, not to mention people died of heat stroke in hospitals during a heat wave years back.

Germany, has a system of private insurance, the nearly all people are part of.

Moreover, nearly all those countries have double our tax rate.

Which is more expensive: Current insurance premiums, or a 50% tax rate on the middle class?

And yes, the fact is, if you want to support your argument, then you do have to explain why people come from all over the world from their 'free health care' systems, to pay for health care here.

If you can't, then whether you admit it, or believe it, you have undeniably lost the argument that free government care is better.

SOME PEOPLE come to the United States for healthcare. Some. Its a tiny percentage and not proof that the United States healthcare system is better.

Healthcare cost in Europe are about 1/2 to 2/3s of what they are in the United States. The Quality is better because the people there live longer. Everyone there is provided for. Its the three BIG WINS!

The United States can get the taxes it needs for Universal Healthcare from the top 20% of income earners who have 80% of the wealth in the country. Capital Gains, Property, Estate and other things besides just income will need to see increased tax rates. The Middle Class will only be lightly effected if at all by the increased tax rates. The lower class and the poor won't have to pay anything.

bullshit. have you been to any European countries? I have. The quality is NOT better.

I will tell you honestly that if I was in Europe and got injured, I would want them to stabilize me, and then ship me to the nearest American medical facility.

Europeans live longer than Americans. That's by far the best metric which shows they do healthcare better than America.

We pay taxes and health insurance, and it depends where you live for how much tax you pay, just like here. But in Canada, everyone is covered, and they don’t care for people for profit.

I would much rather have somebody trying to make a profit on good service provide my health care rather than some stupid incompetent bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician, elected by special interest group.

A few years ago I had cancer that needed treatment. In my area I had three different facilities competing for my business. I got excellent treatment. Much better than if the filthy ass non caring government was running the facilities.

The hospitals in Canada are actually run pretty well. People there look at the American system with a bit of horror and are super glad that that's not there system.

I don't know what you mean by "pretty good", I lived in a border state for several years and our medical facilities were always treating Canadians. They came to the US and paid for their treatment rather than get it free in Canada.

A few years ago I read an article that said the typical American mid sized city has more MRI machines than the whole country of Canada.

If you like you high taxes and "free" medical care then by all means stay in Candida.

Another difference in Canada and the US is that you don't have the high number of welfare assholes and Illegals as we do. Your ratio of contributors to recipients is higher than ours. Our Democrat voting inner city ghetto welfare queens can bankrupt any welfare system.

Canadians live longer than Americans, pay less for their healthcare, and everyone is provided healthcare.

can you tell me which of those countries have 330,000,000 people and 20 million illegals? Comparing the US to Norway is like comparing a mouse to an elephant.

Well, then lets compare the 300,000,000 million people who live in Germany, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom and France to the United States. Would you consider that fair?
How many people die from automobile accidents in the US? How many in all those other countries whose people get around by train and such? How many people die from gun shots, or overdoses of heroine that come across the southern border? yeah, make sure not to put those statistics into your "Europeans live longer bullshit"..When you have diseased illegal hordes crossing the border that doesnt help your cause, when they take up plenty of healthcare resources that normally would go to a US citizen.

If we take abortion deaths out of the US statistics we are near or at the top.
Abortions don’t count as a death, numbnuts.

in most death statistics they do count them. does someone not die in an abortion?

Unfortunately, you are not consider a person until you are born in most countries.

The hospitals in Canada are actually run pretty well. People there look at the American system with a bit of horror and are super glad that that's not there system.

I don't know what you mean by "pretty good", I lived in a border state for several years and our medical facilities were always treating Canadians. They came to the US and paid for their treatment rather than get it free in Canada.

A few years ago I read an article that said the typical American mid sized city has more MRI machines than the whole country of Canada.

If you like you high taxes and "free" medical care then by all means stay in Candida.

Another difference in Canada and the US is that you don't have the high number of welfare assholes and Illegals as we do. Your ratio of contributors to recipients is higher than ours. Our Democrat voting inner city ghetto welfare queens can bankrupt any welfare system.
All countries that have a public system also allow citizens to have private care as well. But at least everyone is covered, and the people don't spit on the poor for needing healthcare, like you do.

No one in the USA is denied medical care, everyone is "covered". It has always been that way, those of us who pay cover those who can't or won't. It would be the same under socialized medicine, except that those who pay would also have to pay for a massive inefficient government bureaucracy.

If that were the case, there would not be Americans that are forced to decide between paying for their drugs or paying for their food. You wouldn't have poor and lower class Americans racking out massive of amounts of debt or being forced from their homes after paying their medical bills. No one deserves to go through that because they get sick. But with the American system, the poor and lower class suffer terribly when they get sick. It either destroys them financially or they are not able to get the medical care they need. THAT IS WRONG AND IMMORAL AND CERTAINLY NOT CHRISTIAN! Its wrong given that a fraction of the wealth of the top 20% in America(who have 80% of the countries wealth) could help prevent these tragedies for the lower class and poor.

In countries with Nationalized Healthcare and there are actually very few, most like Germany actually have a dual system. In other words the rich still get something extra on the side or go to the US when they have a major medical need. The OP is further ignorant because in the US a medical degree costs on average $400k while in other countries it is basically free or much cheaper. The rate of people who want to be doctors will drop exponentially if they cannot make real money in it. Lastly, only one of those countries gives people citizenship if they are simply born there and that is Canada with only 35mil people.

So if the idiot OP really wants this then he has to
Solve the population, $$ of education and of course the lobbyists for private insurers issue. He addressed none of it. Instead he posted useless and inaccurate links.

Sad

The fact is that the top 50 developed countries typically provide all their citizens healthcare, do it at rate that is 2/3s the cost of the United States, and they live longer. The topic is Universal Healthcare where everyone is taken care of regardless of the system used. The overwhelming majority of Europeans, even the rich, stay in Europe for their healthcare.

Population is not the issues since the United States spends more on healthcare PER PERSON than any country in the world. These European countries are only spending an average of 10% of their GDP on healthcare and providing for all their citizens with BETTER results.

The average European country spends less on healthcare per person, covers everyone, and achieves better results on average than seen in the United States.

Which of the aforementioned countries lead the world in medical technology, research, medicine, and patient care?

The United States may lead in the first three, but its irrelevant because it does so poorly when it comes to patient care. The United States spends more on healthcare per person than any country in the world, yet it is 34th in life expectancy. You would think it would be #1, but its not even close.

At the end of the day, its what happens to the patient which matters most. That includes whether the patient is able to get medical care regardless of their financial situation.

Below are the 50 most developed countries in the world ranked according to the UN Human Development index which measures development and standard of living through estimates of GDP per capita, life expectancy, and education. There are a total of 197 countries in the world today. 193 of those countries are part of the United Nations. 45 out of the 50 most developed countries in the world below provide UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE for its citizens, essentially medicare for all. The following are the five countries from the list below that do not:

01. Cyprus
02. United Arab Emirates
03. Qatar
04. Bahrain
05. United States

Cyprus is currently In the process of moving to a Universal Healthcare system which will be completed in a few years. That will leave the United States alone with three Arab countries as being the only countries, of the 50 most developed in the world, that do not have Universal HealthCare.

Why does the United States, the wealthiest country in the world and the 3rd wealthiest per captia country, still not provide Universal Healthcare for its citizens? How could anyone say that Universal HealthCare is impossible or too expensive for the United States when nearly all of the 50 most developed countries in the world provide it for its citizens?

50 MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD RANKED:

01 - Norway
02 - Switzerland
03 - Australia
04 - Ireland
05 - Germany
06 - Iceland
07 - San Marino
08 - Sweden
09 - Singapore
10 - Netherlands
11 - Denmark
12 Canada
13 - United States
14 - United Kingdom
15 - Monaco
16 - Vatican City
17 - Finland
18 - New Zealand
19 - Belgium
20 - Liechtenstein
21 - Japan
22 - Austria
23 - Luxembourg
24 - Israel
25 - Taiwan
26 - South Korea
27 - France
28 - Slovenia
29 - Spain
30 - Czech Republic
31 - Italy
32 - Malta
33 - Estonia
34 - Greece
35 - Cyprus
36 - Poland
37 - United Arab Emirates
38 - Andorra
39 - Lithuania
40 - Qatar
41 - Slovakia
42 - Brunei
43 - Saudi Arabia
44 - Latvia
45 - Portugal
46 - Bahrain
47 - Chile
48 - Hungary
49 - Croatia
50 - Argentina

Let me answer, let me answer!

Because the country doesn't provide it, the citizens do.

Tell us all--------------> Lets pick SWITZERLAND------------>what is the LOWEST tax rate paid in that country by the poorest people?

Have you told the poorest Americans yet what their tax rate would have to be for them to provide free healthcare for everyone-)

In some of the countries its a combination of public and private care that makes sure everyone is covered and the system is Universal. Virtually all the poor and lower class in the United States would indeed prefer the European systems on average. They would be covered and would never have to worry about deciding between eating or taking their medication like they do in the United States.

One advantage the United States has over all of the other countries in the world is that it is the wealthiest in terms of total wealth. 3rd wealthiest in terms of wealth per capita. 80% of this wealth is concentrated in the top 20% of households. This means that a progressive tax rate in the United States where their rich are paying a much higher percentage than now could provide more benefits to the rest of the population without hurting the economy or forcing taxes on poor and lower class people.

All countries that have a public system also allow citizens to have private care as well. But at least everyone is covered, and the people don't spit on the poor for needing healthcare, like you do.

No one in the USA is denied medical care, everyone is "covered". It has always been that way, those of us who pay cover those who can't or won't. It would be the same under socialized medicine, except that those who pay would also have to pay for a massive inefficient government bureaucracy.

If that were the case, there would not be Americans that are forced to decide between paying for their drugs or paying for their food. You wouldn't have poor and lower class Americans racking out massive of amounts of debt or being forced from their homes after paying their medical bills. No one deserves to go through that because they get sick. But with the American system, the poor and lower class suffer terribly when they get sick. It either destroys them financially or they are not able to get the medical care they need. THAT IS WRONG AND IMMORAL AND CERTAINLY NOT CHRISTIAN! Its wrong given that a fraction of the wealth of the top 20% in America(who have 80% of the countries wealth) could help prevent these tragedies for the lower class and poor.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is not my responsibility to pay your medical bills. It is your responsibility. If you can't pay for it then go be poor someplace else.

What is morally wrong is for the filthy government to steal my money to give to welfare queens and Illegals that are too sorry to provide for their own.

Go pay for your own healthcare. Stop being a greedy asshole and expect somebody else to pay for you. That is despicable. You are not entitled to have somebody else pay for your health care just because you are alive.

Well, then lets compare the 300,000,000 million people who live in Germany, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom and France to the United States. Would you consider that fair?
How many people die from automobile accidents in the US? How many in all those other countries whose people get around by train and such? How many people die from gun shots, or overdoses of heroine that come across the southern border? yeah, make sure not to put those statistics into your "Europeans live longer bullshit"..When you have diseased illegal hordes crossing the border that doesnt help your cause, when they take up plenty of healthcare resources that normally would go to a US citizen.

If we take abortion deaths out of the US statistics we are near or at the top.
Abortions don’t count as a death, numbnuts.

in most death statistics they do count them. does someone not die in an abortion?

Unfortunately, you are not consider a person until you are born in most countries.
Even in this country when a baby survives the abortion and is LIVING outside of the womb, in some FASCIST states like Virginia, now you can execute that child anytime you like. Are you in favor for killing children?

In countries with Nationalized Healthcare and there are actually very few, most like Germany actually have a dual system. In other words the rich still get something extra on the side or go to the US when they have a major medical need. The OP is further ignorant because in the US a medical degree costs on average $400k while in other countries it is basically free or much cheaper. The rate of people who want to be doctors will drop exponentially if they cannot make real money in it. Lastly, only one of those countries gives people citizenship if they are simply born there and that is Canada with only 35mil people.

So if the idiot OP really wants this then he has to
Solve the population, $$ of education and of course the lobbyists for private insurers issue. He addressed none of it. Instead he posted useless and inaccurate links.

Sad

The fact is that the top 50 developed countries typically provide all their citizens healthcare, do it at rate that is 2/3s the cost of the United States, and they live longer. The topic is Universal Healthcare where everyone is taken care of regardless of the system used. The overwhelming majority of Europeans, even the rich, stay in Europe for their healthcare.

Population is not the issues since the United States spends more on healthcare PER PERSON than any country in the world. These European countries are only spending an average of 10% of their GDP on healthcare and providing for all their citizens with BETTER results.

The average European country spends less on healthcare per person, covers everyone, and achieves better results on average than seen in the United States.

How many illegals do they have? How many have to spend $400k to garner a medical degree? How come 80% of new drug research and innovation comes from the US? How come we have the highest 5-year cancer survivor rates in the world? How many of those countries spend on their military like we do so that we can protect the smaller ones? How many of those countries allow people simply born there to be automatic citizens? What is the tax rate in those countries —- your % of GDP pt? Your argument is weak and you are either trolling or ignorant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back