The 49ers LOSING the Super Bowl likely saved many lives

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I know it certainly improved my health.

“This may be one of the lucky breaks that spared us from a much worse fate,” Dr Wacher said.

San Francisco 49ers losing Super Bowl potentially helped save lives, doctors say

Team was unable to hold victory parade with large crowd after loss

The San Francisco 49ers losing the Super Bowl in February potentially saved lives as the coronavirus started its spread through the US, two California doctors have said.

Speaking to the Wall Street Journal, Dr Bob Wachte, chair of the department of medicine at the University of California, San Francisco, and Dr Niraj Sehgal, who leads the university’s Covid-19 command centre, mentioned the potential positive impact of a 49ers’ loss.

“It may go down in the annals as being a brutal sports loss, but one that may have saved lives,” Dr Wachter said.

But then Nancy Pelosi in her infinite wisdom criticized the President for banning flights from infected areas and invited everyone in San Francisco to Chinatown.

San Francisco 49ers losing Super Bowl potentially helped save lives, doctors say

So what do these rocket scientists say about the victory parade in New England?

That somehow doesn't count?

I know it certainly improved my health.

“This may be one of the lucky breaks that spared us from a much worse fate,” Dr Wacher said.

The San Francisco 49ers losing the Super Bowl in February potentially saved lives as the coronavirus started its spread through the US, two California doctors have said.

Speaking to the Wall Street Journal, Dr Bob Wachte, chair of the department of medicine at the University of California, San Francisco, and Dr Niraj Sehgal, who leads the university’s Covid-19 command centre, mentioned the potential positive impact of a 49ers’ loss.

“It may go down in the annals as being a brutal sports loss, but one that may have saved lives,” Dr Wachter said.
If the NFL really wanted to save lives they would let Cleveland win a Super Bowl.

Then again, that would signal the apocalypse and everyone would probably only have minutes to live after that.

So what do these rocket scientists say about the victory parade in New England?

That somehow doesn't count?

You mean Kansas City ?

I know it's shocking, but New England did not win the last SB.

You mean Kansas City ?

I know it's shocking, but New England did not win the last SB.
No. It's not shocking. I was just not paying attention and Kansas City as a super bowl winner did not
trip any brain synapses at all. Mea culpa, bro.

All the more reason to think KC had a huge victory parade and these doctors are not exactly rocket scientists, as already said.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back