The 35.4 Percent: 109,631,000 on Welfare -- thanks Obama!!!

I am glad people are getting help.

Why should we be a nation of work or die??? Work isn't always available.

Usually a POTUS would know how to get a recovery rolling, but it's obvious Obama had no solution for this other than to place more people on Government support programs, this will be his legacy, FAILURE!!!

SNAPCharts2.png

SNAPCharts3_1.png

SNAPCharts1_1.png

109 million people are on welfare and are not working? Really? :rolleyes:
The 35.4 Percent: 109,631,000 on Welfare

Welfare to work was working, getting Americans off welfare, but Obama reversed that policy, and now there's more people on welfare than ever.
the article is from CNS which is really not news, they've never reported anything, ever, without having to lie, twist, turn or spin in the article....

the article is also about 2012

not 2013 or 2014 or 2015 or even 2016 when times started to get better year after year...

and even with 2012, they spun it to high heaven...here is what the census bureau really said:

Approximately 52.2 million (or 21.3 percent) people in the U.S. participated in major means-tested government assistance programs each month in 2012, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released today. Participation rates were highest for Medicaid (15.3 percent) and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly known as the food stamp program (13.4 percent).

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

Welfare to work was working, getting Americans off welfare, but Obama reversed that policy, and now there's more people on welfare than ever.
Most of them are your kind. Without welfare for uneducated whites, they would be starving. So of course, you should thank Obama. If it were up to the GOP, you would starve and they would laugh.

The dumb red neck will be nothing more than serfs without welfare or the ability to get a education....The shit they just voted for could get really ugly...

Sorry I have too much of a heart to not to attempt to fight against the idiocy they elected.

Most of them are your kind. Without welfare for uneducated whites, they would be starving. So of course, you should thank Obama. If it were up to the GOP, you would starve and they would laugh.

The dumb red neck will be nothing more than serfs without welfare or the ability to get a education....The shit they just voted for could get really ugly...

Sorry I have too much of a heart to not to attempt to fight against the idiocy they elected.
Your hatred of white folks who are down on their luck makes you a truly awful person, thus proving what I said in the other thread that liberals are awful people who stopped growing morally after the age of 12-years-old.

Your hatred of white folks who are down on their luck makes you a truly awful person, thus proving what I said in the other thread that liberals are awful people who stopped growing morally after the age of 12-years-old.

They're not white and they're not down on their luck. They are overwhelmingly black or hispanic indian and welfare is their career CHOICE. These people are mentally inferior and know they cannot get jobs that pay better than welfare.

[

HAHAHA. No that's not it at all. You're a welfare bum yourself and you want a govt that will take even more money from working whites and give it to tarbaby trash like you.

They're not white and they're not down on their luck. They are overwhelmingly black or hispanic indian and welfare is their career CHOICE. These people are mentally inferior and know they cannot get jobs that pay better than welfare.
These aren't just pictures of right wing conservatives. These are their scientists. See how superior they are?

Alexandra-Pelosi-Mississippi-Redneck.jpg

ngbbs453e96de0430f.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-01-24-at-2.21.52-PM.png

Trump-Supporter.jpg

I don't hate white people. I'm just not fond of racists and others of your kind. There are lots of white people who aren't racist. And I assume that's "some" of those who voted for Trump.

So how are you going to fight? Protests? Riots? The typical liberal methods?

I am glad people are getting help.

Why should we be a nation of work or die??? Work isn't always available.

It's not? Then why is it when I drive my truck through industrial complexes, they are loaded with HELP WANTED signs? Why is my industry forced to turn to foreigners to do these jobs Americans won't do?

New Topics

Forum List

Back