How soon before they begin picking on Trump's investments?

This will be a common theme throughout his tenure. At least until it wears out. It will be compared to Hillary's position as SOS and the Clinton Foundation. The difference is an isolated circumstance and circumstances all over the map.

Unfortunately for Trump he's diversified, and as a business man and POUS, the way he approaches things he'll have his hand in MANY business ventures going forward. He's already scored some victories and hasn't even taken the position. The stock market is NUTS, but there will be a fall at some point.

Fortunately for Trump he'll likely get richer on investments. Perhaps not by the Trump name, because really, I don't imagine he'll spend a lot of time managing his company. Personaly I don't care unless the dealings are shady. Heck, he paid for his campaign, I can't knock the guy for earning cash if it's square. Especially if it means a solid GDP. And especially if it's savings on the budget, but I won't hold my breath.

You got that Trump fever, bad!!! :eek:

if this were Obama or Bill Clinton or ANY ONE of our previous Presidents in the last century, would it be ok? Really?

if this were Obama or Bill Clinton or ANY ONE of our previous Presidents in the last century, would it be ok? Really?
Anything Trump does is going to be super cool with his core supporters, and I do mean ANYTHING. After his campaign I am not sure these people are capable of finding fault with him.

Sure, you miss the point. We elected a guy knowing he's a business man and has investments. We elected him because we believe he's not the PC type and knows how to get shit done. Get shit done he will, and he'll likely earn cash along the way. You want a piece of the action? Look at the stock market. Cause and effect. No emotions about it, less the PC BS of course.

Sure, you miss the point. We elected a guy knowing he's a business man and has investments. We elected him because we believe he's not the PC type and knows how to get shit done. Get shit done he will, and he'll likely earn cash along the way. You want a piece of the action? Look at the stock market. Cause and effect. No emotions about it, less the PC BS of course.
what you see in the stock market bubble building is Wall Streeters over joyously celebrating that R's are in charge and will deregulate the banks AGAIN so they can, stick it to us one more time in the hiney, like they did in 2008. BUYER BEWARE!

what you see in the stock market bubble building is Wall Streeters over joyously celebrating that R's are in charge and will deregulate the banks AGAIN so they can, stick it to us one more time in the hiney, like they did in 2008. BUYER BEWARE!

LOL......Sub prime loans was primarily the result of liberal lending policies aimed at leveling the playing field, and they were in operation long before 2008. Sub prime loans wasn't the only reason for the crisis. While the banks fucked us over, and the government, the consumer takes some responsibility as well.

What will be interesting to watch is what occurs with housing in the near future. Our interest rates have been pathetically low and that should force inflation and a fall. Apparently those low interest rates have been keeping us afloat. Meanwhile, odds are good the economy will see some expansion under Trump. At some point we have to see an adjustment. Historically the economy runs in cycles, but they've been playing some game over the last say four years. Should be interesting to watch and personally, I have no predictions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back