The 27 cities with the best quality of life in the world

Why don't you try providing one shred of evidence of me shouting USA! USA! or you can just continue to post lies and partisan bullshit that's your speed.
I categorise you as a USA! USA! shouter because you have no concept of the rest of the world, as evinced by your implication that immigrants don't want to go to the listed cities but rather to the USA! USA! alone.

Probably because they don't have a democrat-government-created black third-world subculture skewing things.
More likely because they don`t have Republicans arming the criminals, crazies and terrorists. Good job!
Clearly, most cities in the world have fewer inner-city thugs than America. What do you expect?

Probably because they don't have a democrat-government-created black third-world subculture skewing things.
More likely because they don`t have Republicans arming the criminals, crazies and terrorists. Good job!
Clearly, most cities in the world have fewer inner-city thugs than America. What do you expect?
What`s clear about it? There are countries where virtually everyone is black but they don`t give them guns to play with. Are toddlers thugs too?
Toddlers have shot at least 50 people this year

What`s clear about it? There are countries where virtually everyone is black but they don`t give them guns to play with. Are toddlers thugs too?
Toddlers have shot at least 50 people this year
No. In sub-Saharan Africa kids are used as fighters, cooks, suicide bombers, human shields, messengers, spies, and for sexual purposes.

Makes you proud to be black I suppose.

Anyway, the main reason American cities are shit holes are thugs.

Why don't you try providing one shred of evidence of me shouting USA! USA! or you can just continue to post lies and partisan bullshit that's your speed.
I categorise you as a USA! USA! shouter because you have no concept of the rest of the world, as evinced by your implication that immigrants don't want to go to the listed cities but rather to the USA! USA! alone.
You should really work on your reading comprehension skills my orginal post was asking would people want to go to the listed cities instead of America.

Which large American cities are run by republicans?
Most Conservative: No. 1 - pg.2

Add context...
http://www.citymayors.com/mayors/us-mayors.html

I'm not even sure I've heard of Mesa, Arizona or Aurora, Colorado before, but I think I've heard of cities with those same names in other states. I don't think they are megalopolises.

Large cities run by Republicans? Retiree cities that were never known for producing anything. Pink headed geezers playing golf and waiting to die don`t commit very many crimes.

All kinds of stuff I would like to go through there, would take months just to go through the public library alone, but I wouldn't want to live there permanently.
ONE HOUR would be too much for me, being required to be unarmed, and at the mercy (lack of) the criminal element. New Yorkers need to have their heads examined

All kinds of stuff I would like to go through there, would take months just to go through the public library alone, but I wouldn't want to live there permanently.
ONE HOUR would be too much for me, being required to be unarmed, and at the mercy (lack of) the criminal element. New Yorkers need to have their heads examined
We saw how brave that white supremacist was when he no longer had his 3 guns and a knife .. he cried like a little girl.

Now name the most violent corrupt cities in the US AND!!!!!! list the political party that controls these fucking shitholes.
Can't remember? They re ALL run by fucking LIBS!!!!!!!!
Oh I forgot. Before President Trump took office these cities were gold star cities that anyone would be blessed to move to right? You're an asshole!
Chicago is happily setting a record for the most negro on negro murders in any city in US history.
Thanks to BONOBO's bum boy RE.

You should really work on your reading comprehension skills my orginal post was asking would people want to go to the listed cities instead of America.
My comprehension skills? Yeah, right. This is what you posted.
Gee does that mean all the people who want to come to America will start going these cities now?
That you have no idea many immigrants want to go to those cities is why you are a USA! USA! shouter.

Last edited:
I imagine most if not all of the listed cities are pretty much unarmed. Civilised, in one word.

Well most of them don't "retire to here" they make their money here /then/ retire. It has been said that once you come to Alaska for a while you eschew the lower 48.

List of Alaska locations by per capita income - Wikipedia

Robert Gillam Net Worth
These two real estate developers are the richest people in Alaska

And there's "these" people *cough*
Wealthy avoid taxes by moving assets to no-tax states including Alaska
I LOVE Alaska! I've flown up there many times to fish and hunt.
I would LOVE to watch a few LIB 'pussy-boys go into ANY bar in Alaska and start running their pouty mouths about
how much they hate the USA!

Well most of them don't "retire to here" they make their money here /then/ retire. It has been said that once you come to Alaska for a while you eschew the lower 48.

List of Alaska locations by per capita income - Wikipedia

Robert Gillam Net Worth
These two real estate developers are the richest people in Alaska

And there's "these" people *cough*
Wealthy avoid taxes by moving assets to no-tax states including Alaska
I LOVE Alaska! I've flown up there many times to fish and hunt.
I would LOVE to watch a few LIB 'pussy-boys go into ANY bar in Alaska and start running their pouty mouths about
how much they hate the USA!

My youngest son chuckles constantly about how different it would be if these rioter protestors were up here. He said he imagines the police would make short work of the little punks. (A good deal of ours are retired military, it's almost a tradition up here.) Then he fell over laughing at the idea of ANTIFA pissing themselves when they caught sight of our SWAT strollin their way... Horah!

SWATteam.jpg

(True story, this picture was taken in my neighborhood.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back