The 2009 FOOTBALL Season Thread

We have Direct TV NFL ticket. Right now I have the game mix channel on and it shows a small screen of all the games. Once the late games start I'll stay on the Giants vs Washington game.

I love being half asleep and lounging on the couch while I flip between football and the Sox game.

On another note, I've also been watching Philly just about curb stomp the Panthers in the first half.

Lions are already losing 28-10, no surprise. Favre is losing at halftime.

Miami is losing, which is always a plus. However the Jets are winning in Houston but that comes as no large surprise.

The TV is messed up! I woke up at 1 and looked at the guide ... it said the game started at 1:30. At 1:35 I flipped to NESN and it was the 6th inning. WTF?

That's what exactly happened to me. I think the game started at noon.

Stafford feeling the pressure.

After a promising start, he's now under-throwing receivers, over-throwing receivers, and trying to force throws. He ends the half with a red zone pick. Looking like a rookie at present.

McNabb got a cracked rib on a tackle in the 3rd, he may be out for a little while.

Looks like it might be Vick's team in Week 3.

There's 3 things in life that are guaranteed: death, taxes, Mcnabb getting injured

san-francisco-49ers-helmet-logo-%C2%A9photofile.jpg

Playing in what may be the worst division in football, I'm holding out hope :)

Their division is the worst division in football in part because they are in that division.

So that's not really a good selling point.

The highest powered offense in the league has to wait until tomorrow night to unleash the fury.

Jay cutler looks terrible so far. certainly not worth two number ones.

Forum List

Back