The 2009 FOOTBALL Season Thread

red_sox_logo111.gif

oops, wrong thread.
sorry​

Maybe you could find a mod to fix that for you homey.

Well, being new to the site, I gravitated right to the sports section. It's probably where I'll feel most comfortable.

That being said, Be ready to see the Wahington Redskins win at least one playoff game this season. The division as a whole, is weaker, they are the only team that bettered themselves last off season.

An already good defensive will play a lot better with the addition of 26 year old, Albert Haynesworth.

I'm a little let down, that I can't post a 'Skins helmet, because I'm too new, but I understand.

Care to elaborate, or should I just say something like, "YOUR FACE SUCKS", and be done with it?

Well, being new to the site, I gravitated right to the sports section. It's probably where I'll feel most comfortable.

That being said, Be ready to see the Wahington Redskins win at least one playoff game this season. The division as a whole, is weaker, they are the only team that bettered themselves last off season.

An already good defensive will play a lot better with the addition of 26 year old, Albert Haynesworth.

I'm a little let down, that I can't post a 'Skins helmet, because I'm too new, but I understand.
Never heard of them, are they similar to the Washington Red Skins?

:rofl:

So nothing...still....???
Is this because you have no answer? Your G-men didn't get better did they? :(

Last edited:

So nothing...still....???
Is this because you have no answer? Your G-men didn't get better did they? :(

It seems captain obvious is needed..

YOU MISPELLED YOUR OWN TEAM'S NAME

captainobvious.jpg

That is what we were making fun of. :lol:

Oh, you should see my introduction. I address my inability to spell right after the opening line, but the missing 'S' is more of a typo then an incorrect spelling, and 'Redskins' is one word.

But, in keeping with the theme of the thread, The G-men have no receivers, and an aging defense. They will start strong, and fizzle around week 10 like last year.

Oh, you should see my introduction. I address my inability to spell right after the opening line, but the missing 'S' is more of a typo then an incorrect spelling, and 'Redskins' is one word.

But, in keeping with the theme of the thread, The G-men have no receivers, and an aging defense. They will start strong, and fizzle around week 10 like last year.
And win the division, advance in the playoffs and win their second SB in three years.

When was the last time the Skins won, I can't see to recall, was it...when Dinosaurs walked the earth? :razz:

You're crazy. Super Bowl? I'll give you Division....maybe. Redskins, 10 wins and a wild card.

The Redskins last won in '91.

And you don't have to see to be able to recall.

Last edited:
You're crazy. Super Bowl? I'll give you Division....maybe. Redskins, 10 wins and a wild card.

The Redskins last won in '91.

And you don't have to see to be able to recall.

Pats thought it was crazy too, so did Dallas and packer fans.

The era of dynasties are over, any team that is solid can win it all, NY is solid, its defense its not 'ageing' in fact its quite young and has the best pashrush in the NFL.

If the G men don't win, then they aern't good enough, but I go into every season expecting to win.

That is the reason to be a fan.

Using someone else's words out of context again, but I can deny it all later.

Be ready to see the Detroit Lions win at least one game this season. The division as a whole, is weaker, they are the only team that could only get better last off season.

A defense that can't play worse with the addition of anyone.

I could post a Lions helmet, but this is more apt.

Owen_16.JPG

Forum List

Back