The 20-year-old woman drowned after her father stopped lifeguards saving her at a beach in Dubai as

So sad to think that a father didn't want his daughter saved because she would be touched by a lifeguard.

Dubai drowning: 'More women could die without female lifeguards' says safety chief after dad stops daughter's rescue
The 20-year-old woman drowned after her father stopped lifeguards saving her at a beach in Dubai as it would have caused 'dishonour'
  • 2782 Shares

• The 20-year-old woman drowned after her father stopped lifeguards saving her at a beach in Dubai as it would have caused 'dishonour'

" data-content-image="http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5144883.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Holidays.png">Share
  • The 20-year-old woman drowned after her father stopped lifeguards saving her at a beach in Dubai as it would have caused 'dishonour'

" data-content-image="">Tweet

" data-content-image="">+1

" data-content-image="http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5144883.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Holidays.png">Pinterest
Holidays.png

Drowning: The 20-year-old died after getting into difficulty off the coast of Dubai
A Dubai safety chief has warned more people could drown in the city unless female lifeguards are hired to save struggling women and girls.

A woman drowned off the coast of Dubai when her father stopped male lifeguards trying to save her because it would 'dishonour' her.

The man reportedly grappled with lifeguards as they tried to save the 20-year-old woman as he did not want them to touch her.

Continue reading at:
Dubai drowning More women could die without female lifeguards says safety chief after dad stops daughter s rescue - Mirror Online?

You can find the same and similar in the U.S. People who's religious beliefs don't allow them to get medical help for their children. Or keep them from getting their children vaccinated.

You want to talk about a line between freedom of religion and life? Well which is it? Should someone be forced, against their religious beliefs, to save their life? Isn't allowing your child to die because of your religious beliefs a form of abortion?
Always the liberal way! When Islam is showing it's horrific true face, you must attack Christianity. You talk about the tiny percent of Christians that refuse medication. But you will ignore the fact that most hospitals have religion (mostly Christian) affiliations. Doctors without borders is a Christian group. There are countless other groups that goto poor regions of Africa and Latin America to provide medicine and vaccines. Christians have a long history in the medical field.

Yet this Muslim barbarism is main steam Islam. Just like I Saudi Arabia the police would allow the women to leave a burning building because they weren't wearing hijabs! They burnt to death!

When Islam takes over the West you liberals will be the first ones they kill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad to think that a father didn't want his daughter saved because she would be touched by a lifeguard.

Dubai drowning: 'More women could die without female lifeguards' says safety chief after dad stops daughter's rescue
The 20-year-old woman drowned after her father stopped lifeguards saving her at a beach in Dubai as it would have caused 'dishonour'
  • 2782 Shares

" data-content-image="http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5144883.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Holidays.png">Share

" data-content-image="http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5144883.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Holidays.png">Pinterest
Holidays.png

Drowning: The 20-year-old died after getting into difficulty off the coast of Dubai
A Dubai safety chief has warned more people could drown in the city unless female lifeguards are hired to save struggling women and girls.

A woman drowned off the coast of Dubai when her father stopped male lifeguards trying to save her because it would 'dishonour' her.

The man reportedly grappled with lifeguards as they tried to save the 20-year-old woman as he did not want them to touch her.

Continue reading at:
Dubai drowning More women could die without female lifeguards says safety chief after dad stops daughter s rescue - Mirror Online?

You can find the same and similar in the U.S. People who's religious beliefs don't allow them to get medical help for their children. Or keep them from getting their children vaccinated.

You want to talk about a line between freedom of religion and life? Well which is it? Should someone be forced, against their religious beliefs, to save their life? Isn't allowing your child to die because of your religious beliefs a form of abortion?
Always the liberal way! When Islam is showing it's horrific true face, you must attack Christianity. You talk about the tiny percent of Christians that refuse medication. But you will ignore the fact that most hospitals have religion (mostly Christian) affiliations. Doctors without borders is a Christian group. There are countless other groups that goto poor regions of Africa and Latin America to provide medicine and vaccines. Christians have a long history in the medical field.

Yet this Muslim barbarism is main steam Islam. Just like I Saudi Arabia the police would allow the women to leave a burning building because they weren't wearing hijabs! They burnt to death!

It has nothing to do with Islam. Or with any other religion. It's an ancient social structure tribal cultural practice that dates back to long before Islam, Christianism, Hinduism or Sikhism existed, and it's common to cultures all over the world.

Nobody's religion is even mentioned in the story anyway. And if you wanted to extrapolate one, all you have is a police force operating under Islamic law -- who arrested the "honor" freak.

So much for that.

Sent from my brain using the education I got off my ass to go get-italk.

Hey when all else fails, no matter how credible and reliable the source, start questioning the methodology and reliability.

It's her own description, quoted verbatim. Chesler herself describes the cherrypicking. And this is after she's conceded that no comprehensive or reliable numbers exist. Therefore coming up with an analysis of numbers no one knows is patently impossible. Having 91% of a cherrypicked sample has no meaning, since said cherrypicking by definition makes that 91% adjustable to any number you want.

duh.gif

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Again, it has zero to do with "Liberalism", "conservatism", "Whigs", "Tories" or any kind of politics at all. It's simple self-evident logic.

I guess it could have something to do with the old "Know Nothing" Party though.

• 2782 Shares

Holidays.png

Continue reading at:

It has nothing to do with Islam. Or with any other religion. It's an ancient social structure tribal cultural practice that dates back to long before Islam, Christianism, Hinduism or Sikhism existed, and it's common to cultures all over the world.

Nobody's religion is even mentioned in the story anyway. And if you wanted to extrapolate one, all you have is a police force operating under Islamic law -- who arrested the "honor" freak.

So much for that.

Take the wool away from your eyes, it has everything to do with Islam!

• 2782 Shares

Holidays.png

Continue reading at:

So much for that.

Take the wool away from your eyes, it has everything to do with Islam!

Nnnnnnnnnnope. It was going on thousands of years before Mohammed (or Jesus, or Krishna) was born. Islam actually forbids it. As do all the other coincident religions. Obviously religion doesn't have the dominant hand some wags here think it does when it conflicts with ancient culture. But those who study these things already know that.

And the authorities that arrested and prosecuted this guy work for a country that governs under Islamic law. Oops.

But feel free to offer some kind of substantiating link. Like I did about fifty times.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back