The 20-year-old woman drowned after her father stopped lifeguards saving her at a beach in Dubai as

Indonesian and Malaysians are considered Asian Muslims. In fact there are more Muslims in Malaysia than anywhere else in the world. There are also Muslim minorities all over Asian countries, you ignorant dipshit.

I'm still laughing at this post by Roudy

I'm still laughing at his abject ingnorance of what "medieval" means.

Let alone his complete inept failure to explain an Islamic law state arresting and prosecuting a guy for practicing what he thinks is "Islam". Let alone the ipse dixit based on nothing, let alone the endless cum hoc bullshit.

The Ignorami... they walk among us...
shakehead.gif

Numbers 2:

In 2000, the United Nations estimated that there are 5,000 honor killings every year.[1]

According to the National Crime Record Bureau, 8,093 dowry-related deaths were registered in India in 2007

That's just India. Where it has nothing to do with being Sikh or Hindu. And it's only dowry deaths, not HBV based on other criteria. Such as, say, caste mixing (and that's still just within India).

8093 / five thousand.
Oopsie. I smell cherries.

Typical liberal-speak, desperately diverting the discussion.

Like I said....91% of honor killings are committed by Muslims.

Case closed. Remove finger from uranus.

Last edited:
Indonesian and Malaysians are considered Asian Muslims. In fact there are more Muslims in Malaysia than anywhere else in the world. There are also Muslim minorities all over Asian countries, you ignorant dipshit.

Let alone his complete inept failure to explain an Islamic law state arresting and prosecuting a guy for practicing what he thinks is "Islam". Let alone the ipse dixit based on nothing, let alone the endless cum hoc bullshit.

shakehead.gif

You cited a King Henry from over 500 years ago to equivocate and justify the behavior of Muslim men towards their women today, which, according to YOUR explation, missed the medieval times by 20 to 50 years. Which I've posted several links by historians indicating Henry VIII was indeed a medieval King.

That's all you got, hanging on to these incorrect technicalities with dear life. In other words, you got nothing, just empty imaginary victories. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
You've contributed jackshit but apologize, justify, and whitewash the barbaric way that Muslim women are treated in Muslim societies. You've brought up an English king from 500 years ago, and some meaningless biblical verses and compared THAT, to Muslim behavior towards women, TODAY. You liberal whack jobs are sooo pro women's rights, aren't you? Ha ha ha.

I made no such "comparisons", lying HACK. The fact that you're too illiterate to read is your issue, not mine.

You're the same black hole that came up with "medieval" where none existed, just as you came up with "Muslim" where none existed:

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

The facts are these:
  • NOWHERE in the story, or any reporting thereof, all the way back to the original from 1996, is the religion of anyone identified --- or even whether he had one;
  • NOWHERE in Islam, or any other religion, is honor-based violence prescribed;
  • NOWHERE in this thread, or any previous on the topic, have you presented a causal religious basis. Nor have historians or anthropologists. Yet those same scholars have already refuted your cum hoc, identifying tribal cultural patterns going back some eight thousand years, long before any such religion developed;
  • NOWHERE in this thread have you yet explained why the police force of a government using Islamic law, would be arresting and prosecuting behaviour you keep claiming --- still without a basis --- to be "Islamic". You've contradicted your own premise and completely FAILED to explain it.
You're completely full of shit.

Your lips keep moving but all I hear is blah blah blah.

No shit. That's all you've EVER heard. Here's why: :lalala:

There is a record in this thread of what you posted, so simply saying you didn't didn't say certain things doesn't mean jack shit.

There is indeed. And you're making these bogus claims, ergo the burden of proof is on you -- not me.

You compared a medieval king to what Muslims are doing today.

Did I.

Link?

You cited verses in the Bible to what Muslims are doing today.

That doesn't even make grammatical sense but I made no such conflation.

Again, if it existed you could link it. And you can't .

You stated like an ignorant buffoon that "Asian" means the guy wasn't a Muslim when it's obvious that he was.

Did I.

Link?

Again, it seems you have yet to learn the simple difference between realities that exist in the real world and bullshit you pull out of your own ass.
Stop asking for links and go back and look at your posts, idiot.

You're gonna hang your hat on Phyllis Chesler? :rofl:

That very link quote Chesler, and I quote, "The number of honor killings is routinely underestimated, and most estimates are little more than guesses that vary widely. Definitive or reliable worldwide estimates of honor killing incidence do not exist."

Now how the fuck do you get a figure of "91%" out of "definitive numbers that do not exist"?

Your own link.

Chesler further notes:
"an honor killing reflects the culture's values aimed at regulating female behavior—values that the family, including the victim's family, is expected to enforce and uphold."

The culture's values. Not "the religion's values" -- the culture's values.
As I've been telling you all along while you go :lalala:

Your own link.

The 91% is inside Chesler's article with graphs and charts, you blind donkey:

Although Sikhs and Hindus do sometimes commit such murders, honor killings, both worldwide and in the West, are mainly Muslim-on-Muslim crimes. In this study, worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims. In North America, most killers (84 percent) were Muslims, with only a few Sikhs and even fewer Hindus perpetrating honor killings; in Europe, Muslims comprised an even larger majority at 96 percent while Sikhs were a tiny percentage. In Muslim countries, obviously almost all the perpetrators were Muslims. With only two exceptions, the victims were all members of the same religious group as their murderers.

shakehead.gif

You cited a King Henry from over 500 years ago to equivocate and justify the behavior of Muslim men towards their women today, which, according to YOUR explation, missed the medieval times by 20 to 50 years. Which I've posted several links by historians indicating Henry VIII was indeed a medieval King.

That's all you got, hanging on to these incorrect technicalities with dear life. In other words, you got nothing, just empty imaginary victories. Ha ha ha.

Fucking Horseshit.

Learn to read, Illiterati. I cited Henry VIII --- who wasn't even born until AFTER the Medieval period---- as yet another example of honor killing that has zero to do with Islam. Just as I cited Aztecs and Chinese and Sikhs and Hindus and Romans and Coptic Christians and Brazilians and Italians and Greeks and Liberians and Albanians going back seven thousand years, NONE of whom are associated with Islam, or any other religion in common. Wasn't a "comparison" with jack shit. The fact that you're too stupid to comprehend words on a page has no bearing on that whatsoever. Zero.

You remember "zero", right? The number of times you documented what this guy's religion was? The number of times you showed a causal relationship between honor killings and religions? The number of times you essplained why the police in a country running on Islamic law would arrest and prosecute a guy for doing what you're trying to sell us as Islamic? That number?

Dumb shit.

I made no such "comparisons", lying HACK. The fact that you're too illiterate to read is your issue, not mine.

You're the same black hole that came up with "medieval" where none existed, just as you came up with "Muslim" where none existed:

The facts are these:
  • NOWHERE in the story, or any reporting thereof, all the way back to the original from 1996, is the religion of anyone identified --- or even whether he had one;

• NOWHERE in Islam, or any other religion, is honor-based violence prescribed;

• NOWHERE in this thread, or any previous on the topic, have you presented a causal religious basis. Nor have historians or anthropologists. Yet those same scholars have already refuted your cum hoc, identifying tribal cultural patterns going back some eight thousand years, long before any such religion developed;

• NOWHERE in this thread have you yet explained why the police force of a government using Islamic law, would be arresting and prosecuting behaviour you keep claiming --- still without a basis --- to be "Islamic". You've contradicted your own premise and completely FAILED to explain it.
You're completely full of shit.

Your lips keep moving but all I hear is blah blah blah.

No shit. That's all you've EVER heard. Here's why: :lalala:

There is a record in this thread of what you posted, so simply saying you didn't didn't say certain things doesn't mean jack shit.

There is indeed. And you're making these bogus claims, ergo the burden of proof is on you -- not me.

You compared a medieval king to what Muslims are doing today.

Did I.

Link?

You cited verses in the Bible to what Muslims are doing today.

That doesn't even make grammatical sense but I made no such conflation.

Again, if it existed you could link it. And you can't .

You stated like an ignorant buffoon that "Asian" means the guy wasn't a Muslim when it's obvious that he was.

Did I.

Link?

Again, it seems you have yet to learn the simple difference between realities that exist in the real world and bullshit you pull out of your own ass.
Stop asking for links and go back and look at your posts, idiot.

You're gonna hang your hat on Phyllis Chesler? :rofl:

That very link quote Chesler, and I quote, "The number of honor killings is routinely underestimated, and most estimates are little more than guesses that vary widely. Definitive or reliable worldwide estimates of honor killing incidence do not exist."

Now how the fuck do you get a figure of "91%" out of "definitive numbers that do not exist"?

Your own link.

Chesler further notes:
"an honor killing reflects the culture's values aimed at regulating female behavior—values that the family, including the victim's family, is expected to enforce and uphold."

The culture's values. Not "the religion's values" -- the culture's values.
As I've been telling you all along while you go :lalala:

Your own link.

The 91% is inside Chesler's article with graphs and charts, you blind donkey:

Although Sikhs and Hindus do sometimes commit such murders, honor killings, both worldwide and in the West, are mainly Muslim-on-Muslim crimes. In this study, worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims. In North America, most killers (84 percent) were Muslims, with only a few Sikhs and even fewer Hindus perpetrating honor killings; in Europe, Muslims comprised an even larger majority at 96 percent while Sikhs were a tiny percentage. In Muslim countries, obviously almost all the perpetrators were Muslims. With only two exceptions, the victims were all members of the same religious group as their murderers.

Exactly how many -- in an absolute number --- is 91% of "definitive or reliable worldwide estimates that do not exist", Dumbass?

Is it .... 43?
106?
2,769,311?
0.74?

Say, ya think that number would change if it were 58%?
99.9%?
Exactly how much is 0.1% of a figure nobody knows?

images

Last edited:
Keep on looking. I wouldn't have called him an ex-pat if I didn't read it. Regardless, does it matter what he was -- a tourist or an ex-pat -- when he interfered with the lifeguards doing their duty.

I have no reason to "keep on looking" -- it's not my claim. When I make one -- I back it up.

No it really doesn't matter. What I attacked was Roudy's cum hoc fallacy. Where the guy's from has no bearing on that.

Do you have anything else to contribute to this Middle East forum besides trying to win an argument?

What the fuck, I've contributed several dozen links already to put down the Ignorami. Done it before too, which is the weird part.

What the hell kind of "contribution" is a blatant cum hoc fallacy?

Maybe I should go dig up a story from 1996 and claim "I read somewhere" more about it than there is.

Calm down, Pogo. You are stressing yourself over this. Is it really that important to you? I meant do you have anything else to contribute to this forum. Maybe you can tell us about the Dubai nightlife. Surely you must like a good time.

On what planet is bling pig-ignorance more important than bullshit?

Clearly it's time to go back to the Asimov sigline. I'll never understand this infatuation y'all have with easily disprovable bullshit ignorance.

Well, Pogo, this is from a different article from the one I first saw which mentioned the father as an ex-pat.

Dubai Expatriate Left His Daughter To Drown Instead Of Being Touched By Strangers Egyptian Streets

I would imagine that there is an unwritten rule all around the world to not interfere with the lifeguards while they are doing their job (regardless of the religion of the one who is interferring).

Woman Drowns After Father Stops Rescuers

Lieutenant Colonel Ahmed Burqibah, deputy director of Dubai Police's search and rescue department, said the woman's father was arrested for attacking the beach lifeguards as they went to her aid.

Now with all this arguing about Muslims on a forum which isn't going to change anything, here's your chance to really be a standout and tell these Czechs that they are wrong.
Statues Erected To Protest The Stoning Of Women Under Islam

I have no reason to "keep on looking" -- it's not my claim. When I make one -- I back it up.

No it really doesn't matter. What I attacked was Roudy's cum hoc fallacy. Where the guy's from has no bearing on that.

Do you have anything else to contribute to this Middle East forum besides trying to win an argument?

What the fuck, I've contributed several dozen links already to put down the Ignorami. Done it before too, which is the weird part.

Maybe I should go dig up a story from 1996 and claim "I read somewhere" more about it than there is.

Calm down, Pogo. You are stressing yourself over this. Is it really that important to you? I meant do you have anything else to contribute to this forum. Maybe you can tell us about the Dubai nightlife. Surely you must like a good time.

Clearly it's time to go back to the Asimov sigline. I'll never understand this infatuation y'all have with easily disprovable bullshit ignorance.

Well, Pogo, this is from a different article from the one I first saw which mentioned the father as an ex-pat.

Dubai Expatriate Left His Daughter To Drown Instead Of Being Touched By Strangers Egyptian Streets

I would imagine that there is an unwritten rule all around the world to not interfere with the lifeguards while they are doing their job (regardless of the religion of the one who is interferring).

Lieutenant Colonel Ahmed Burqibah, deputy director of Dubai Police's search and rescue department, said the woman's father was arrested for attacking the beach lifeguards as they went to her aid.

Now with all this arguing about Muslims on a forum which isn't going to change anything, here's your chance to really be a standout and tell these Czechs that they are wrong.

Dimbart? You're just a bastion of reliable sources arentchya? :lol: That's why I double-check any of your threads before entering.

Where the guy's from is of no consequence, and this story continues the description "of Asian extraction", seemingly contradicting its own headline. Religion is not in question here. It never was. It's not mentioned in any of the stories, and the extension from this incident to "honor killing" isn't related to religion anyway.

We had a troll come in on post number three and try to make it about religion. I've been burying him. He's pretty deep at this point, and I don't mean in the sense of "profound".

Last edited:

Dimbart? You're just a bastion of reliable sources arentchya? :lol: That's why I double-check any of your threads before entering.

Where the guy's from is of no consequence, and this story continues the description of "an Asian man" anyway. Religion is not in question here. It never was. We had a troll come in on post number three and try to make it about religion. I've been burying him. He's pretty deep at this point, and I don't mean in the sense of "profound".

Weren't you the one who kept bringing up that if he was a Muslim and since the UAE practices Sharia Law, they wouldn't have arrested him? Anyhow, you seem to have an awful lot of time on your hand. Instead of arguing on a forum, why not volunteer at a food pantry or visit an old folks' home and do some good.

Where the guy's from is of no consequence, and this story continues the description of "an Asian man" anyway. Religion is not in question here. It never was. We had a troll come in on post number three and try to make it about religion. I've been burying him. He's pretty deep at this point, and I don't mean in the sense of "profound".

Weren't you the one who kept bringing up that if he was a Muslim and since the UAE practices Sharia Law, they wouldn't have arrested him? Anyhow, you seem to have an awful lot of time on your hand. Instead of arguing on a forum, why not volunteer at a food pantry or visit an old folks' home and do some good.

Actually they don't let people in there this time of night. I'm just killing time before going out to see the Perseids.

The troll tries to tell us that "honor kiling" is a Muslim thing. One of my deconstructions of that (among many) was the fact that the UAE operates under Islamic law (I never said "Sharia"), and yet it arrested and prosecuted the guy for behaviour that the troll tries to sell as "Islamic". What the man's religion is has no bearing on that, as I said yesterday. They enforce Islamic law, period. They don't take a poll first.

I point out that contradiction because I like to watch him squirm. He has yet to touch that contradiction. At all. He can't, because it exposes his premise as fallacious.

I do that because having studied Anthropology I know better, and the kind of blind pig-ignorace he tries to sell here only perpetuates this backward patriarchal knuckledragger bullshit. You can't address a problem if you don't understand it, and he clearly doesn't. That's bad enough but perpetuating his own ignorance, no that's not gonna stand unchallenged.

You'll notice all this has spurred me to revert to my apropos sigline.... ↓
I think it says it all.

Last edited:

Actually they don't let people in there this time of night. I'm just killing time before going out to see the Perseids.

The troll tries to tell us that "honor kiling" is a Muslim thing. One of my deconstructions of that (among many) was the fact that the UAE operates under Islamic law (I never said "Sharia"), and yet it arrested and prosecuted the guy for behaviour that the troll tries to sell as "Islamic". I point out that contradiction because I like to watch him squirm. He has yet to touch that contradiction. At all.

I was under the impression that Islamic law is Sharia law. Perhaps you can tell me the difference so I won't be confused between the two. Anyhow, regardless of the man's religion, he was arrested because he interfered with the lifeguards who were trying to do their job the same as you would be arrested on the beach if you did the same. Anyhow, regardless of how you think, there are loads of honor killings in the Muslim world, especially in Pakistan. It is a sad life for women in many Muslim countries.

If you like to see posters squirm, I can imagine how you are in real life.

The troll tries to tell us that "honor kiling" is a Muslim thing. One of my deconstructions of that (among many) was the fact that the UAE operates under Islamic law (I never said "Sharia"), and yet it arrested and prosecuted the guy for behaviour that the troll tries to sell as "Islamic". I point out that contradiction because I like to watch him squirm. He has yet to touch that contradiction. At all.

I was under the impression that Islamic law is Sharia law. Perhaps you can tell me the difference so I won't be confused between the two.

I don't know if there is one. My info tells me the UAE governs under "Islamic law", so I go with that. I don't morph to new forms I'm less familiar with. I have a rule -- I don't post on topics I don't know. Judging from some wags, not everybody keeps that rule.

Anyhow, regardless of the man's religion, he was arrested because he interfered with the lifeguards who were trying to do their job the same as you would be arrested on the beach if you did the same. Anyhow, regardless of how you think, there are loads of honor killings in the Muslim world, especially in Pakistan. It is a sad life for women in many Muslim countries.

Said Muslim countries also have sunlight, and air, and cars, and internets, and phones, and clothes and food. Doesn't make any of them "Islamic".

Roudy is pulling a classic cum hoc fallacy. That's why I keep showing him evidence that honor killing and FGM and all that patriarchal poppycock, are vestiges of ancient primitive cultural social constructs that were in place long before religions came into the human picture, and that -- just like slavery -- they've been documented around the world on every continent for literally thousands of years. They have nothing to do with "Islam", which in fact prohibits it, as does Christianism, Sikhism, Hinduism, every religion that happens to correlate. It's not done for religious reasons -- it's done for ancient social reasons. As a cultural practice it was already ancient when Mohammed and Jesus and Moses and Krishna were born.

I doubt that.
I watch him squirm because we both know he's full of shit, yet he won't admit it. Therefore he deserves the squirmage. I put to you the same question I put this time last night: what's the point of fomenting ignorance, when you know better?

Or to quote a famous adage,
"when the known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

shakehead.gif

Who gives a fuck! Medieval Shmedieval. You cited a King who died in 1547, and compared his behavior to what Muslims today are doing to women.

Now go wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.

I was under the impression that Islamic law is Sharia law. Perhaps you can tell me the difference so I won't be confused between the two.

I don't know if there is one. My info tells me the UAE governs under "Islamic law", so I go with that. I don't morph to new forms I'm less familiar with. I have a rule -- I don't post on topics I don't know. Judging from some wags, not everybody keeps that rule.

Anyhow, regardless of the man's religion, he was arrested because he interfered with the lifeguards who were trying to do their job the same as you would be arrested on the beach if you did the same. Anyhow, regardless of how you think, there are loads of honor killings in the Muslim world, especially in Pakistan. It is a sad life for women in many Muslim countries.

Said Muslim countries also have sunlight, and air, and cars, and internets, and phones, and clothes and food. Doesn't make any of them "Islamic".

Roudy is pulling a classic cum hoc fallacy. That's why I keep showing him evidence that honor killing and FGM and all that patriarchal poppycock, are vestiges of ancient primitive cultural social constructs that were in place long before religions came into the human picture, and that -- just like slavery -- they've been documented around the world on every continent for literally thousands of years. They have nothing to do with "Islam", which in fact prohibits it, as does Christianism, Sikhism, Hinduism, every religion that happens to correlate. It's not done for religious reasons -- it's done for ancient social reasons. As a cultural practice it was already ancient when Mohammed and Jesus and Moses and Krishna were born.

I doubt that.
I watch him squirm because we both know he's full of shit, yet he won't admit it. Therefore he deserves the squirmage. I put to you the same question I put this time last night: what's the point of fomenting ignorance, when you know better?

91% of honor killings today are done by Muslims.

Naaaah. It's not a Muslim thing. Sure sure. :cuckoo:

I doubt that.

Let's put it this way, Pogo. You can think everything is A-OK when it comes to women's lives in a lot of the Muslim world. However, if others think differently from you, is that such a no no to you. I will say that I am happy that I am not a woman in the Muslim world, and I would guess all the American women on this forum feel the same. One thing I will tell you is that the Iranian women sure are glad they escaped.

The Women of Islam - TIME

shakehead.gif

Who gives a fuck! Medieval Shmedieval. You cited a King who died in 1547, and compared his behavior to what Muslims today are doing to women.

The pathlogical liar speaks yet again. You're like an echo from a deep dank cave.

I made no such "comparison" at all, fucking lying asshole. Much as you wish I had. Again, the difference between the real world and what you pull out of your ass. It's substantial.

I doubt that.

91% of a number nobody knows.

So math is not your forte either.

Hey, what's the square root of zero? You remember zero, right?

Last edited:

I doubt that.

Let's put it this way, Pogo. You can think everything is A-OK when it comes to women's lives in a lot of the Muslim world.

Oh can I now.
And where did I say anything resembling that?

Check post number two and see where you are. Then let it dawn on you that the UAE is part of the "Muslim world" and that they tried to STOP it. Then tell me how you reconcile that contradiction, since Roudy doesn't dare touch it.

However, if others think differently from you, is that such a no no to you.

Does not function. That's a strawman. Find me a quote for your basis or stop making shit up.

I will say that I am happy that I am not a woman in the Muslim world, and I would guess all the American women on this forum feel the same. One thing I will tell you is that the Iranian women sure are glad they escaped.

Whatever -- this is completely off the topic.
There's nothing in this story about religion. Not in this version, not in the original version, not in the one you brought in tonight -- nothing. ZERO.

And speaking of the Holy Babble, shall we?

Exodus 21:17

17 Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9-13

9 If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head.

10 If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife–with the wife of his neighbor–both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

Leviticus 21:9

9 If a priest’s daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she disgraces her father; she must be burned in the fire.

Deuteronomy (13:6-10) says if your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” … You must stone him or her to death. Death by stoning is also the punishment stipulated for a “stubborn and rebellious” son in 21:18-21.

In 2 Kings (2:23-25), when youngsters made fun of the Prophet Elisha’s bald head, he called down a curse “in the name of the Lord,”and two bears came out of the woods and tore 42 of the youths to pieces.

Diga me hombre ---- how much influence did "Islam" have on the OT, a good thousand years before Mohammed was even born?

Not that the above suggest a Christian or Jewish origin either; these philosophical rants, as all do, derive from social mores and practices already known in that place and time.

But speaking of religion, pop quiz ---- what happened to Catherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife?
Time's up. She was beheaded --- at the ripe old age of 21 --- on a charge of adultery.
Honor killing.

I'm pretty sure Henry VIII was not a Muslim. Prove me wrong.

shakehead.gif

The pathlogical liar speaks yet again. You're like an echo from a deep dank cave.

I made no such "comparison" at all, fucking lying asshole. Much as you wish I had. Again, the difference between the real world and what you pull out of your ass. It's substantial.

I doubt that.

91% of a number nobody knows.

So math is not your forte either.

Wow what a surprise, the liberal whack job happens to be a liar with no intellectual honesty, typical. Here's your comparison, shithead:

"But speaking of religion, pop quiz ---- what happened to Catherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife?
Time's up. She was beheaded --- at the ripe old age of 21 --- on a charge of adultery.
Honor killing.

I'm pretty sure Henry VIII was not a Muslim. Prove me wrong."

Conclusion, you're a piece shit. Check mate.

I doubt that.

Let's put it this way, Pogo. You can think everything is A-OK when it comes to women's lives in a lot of the Muslim world.

Oh can I now.

Does not function. That's a strawman. Find me a quote for your basis or stop making shit up.

I will say that I am happy that I am not a woman in the Muslim world, and I would guess all the American women on this forum feel the same. One thing I will tell you is that the Iranian women sure are glad they escaped.

The way you are going about this thread, I think the other posters can see that you clearly think the women don't have it so bad. I have to disagree with you because in many Muslim countries their lives are terrible. However, this is only a forum, and you seem to take things too seriously as if this is some contest that you have to win.

I doubt that.

Oh can I now.

The way you are going about this thread, I think the other posters can see that you clearly think the women don't have it so bad. I have to disagree with you because in many Muslim countries their lives are terrible. However, this is only a forum, and you seem to take things too seriously as if this is some contest that you have to win.

How pathetic is your position if you have to put words in my mouth I never said? And can't admit doing it?

How do you explain post 2?

impatient.gif

I doubt that.

Oh can I now.

He's just a mentally ill whack job that wIll lie, divert, and deny to prove his point.

Forum List

Back