The 12 GOP traitors that voted against American Security

What a bunch of morons. The leftists violate the constitution with no two shits given. Soon we have no constitution to begin with as these idiots obstruct the best means of defending it.
How does an abuse of presidential powers defend the constitution

How does it defend the constitution to not let people in the country who don't believe in the constitution even slightly... and if they do, it's the Mexican constitution?

Good question, I will let you ponder it for a minute.

What part of the Constitution don’t they believe in?
The formation of three branches of government?

What a bunch of morons. The leftists violate the constitution with no two shits given. Soon we have no constitution to begin with as these idiots obstruct the best means of defending it.

How does it defend the constitution to not let people in the country who don't believe in the constitution even slightly... and if they do, it's the Mexican constitution?

Oh they do believe in the constitution - the Mexican one.

Waterboarding is not torture… DJs do it all the time for fun
The United States has prosecuted water boarding as a war crime

Guess it is only a crime when someone does it to us

Wartime Tax rates is not punishment.

It most certainly is.

waterboarding is worse.

That's certainly debatable.

Illegal immigration is just a paperwork problem
The Cold War is over and all of those programs should be abolished.
Easy enough to issue working papers

Problem solved
You do make a point. Republicans are making illegal immigrants the boogeyman to win elections. The minute corporate America tells republicans they need more bodies they’ll just hand out citizenship to anyone who wants it. Provided they pass the background check of course.

Just let’s not pretend republicans are anti immigrants. Only their crazy supporters are. That’s who trump caters to. The racist voters. The nationalists. He blames brown people for their woes.
They hate brown immigrants
Corporate republicans don’t. Only the poor and middle class worker republicans care about that. That’s why trump is trying so hard to give them the wall. He gives them nothing else. Maga my ass
Classic Conservative Diversion

You are not struggling because of greedy Corporate leaders
You are struggling because of brown people who don’t speak our language

which constitution do you believe in? There is no immigration clause in our US Constitution. What foreign constitution are you getting it from?

which constitution do you believe in? There is no immigration clause in our US Constitution. What foreign constitution are you getting it from?

I believe in defending the US constitution.

That means keeping its enemies outside of USA.

There is no such thing as a “constitutional conservative”. You either believe in and support the Constitution or you don’t.

Those who support Trumps emergency declaration are opposing not just the Constitution but the separation of powers it contains.

You Russian pieces of shit don’t get that.

No, its you EU kibitzers that don't get what the AG of the US says is perfectly constitutional. If the AG isn't good enough for the dems, they can tee it up in court and have the courts confirm that Trump is well within his lane. A proof that the dems are simply playing politics is that the GOP offered to change the "National Emergencies" law to claw back the power for the president to declare a national emergency, requiring congressional confirmation within (30) days, and Nancy said no. Please recall that this entire episode could have beenj averted if the dems approved $5.3b for the wall, as requested. But no, Nancy said no money, so here we are and Nancy lost.

Nancy didn’t lose. Trump did.

What Barr says is irrelevant. If he wasn’t willing to subvert the Constitution, Trump wouldn’t have hired him.

Trump is alone and the walls are closing in.

OMG, are you living in an alternate universe?
Q: Is the wall being built yes or no? <yes> Nancy lost
The AG and the courts know what the Constitution says, you don't.
Trump defeated the veto override, he has clear sailing to 2024 with the motley crew of dem presidential pretenders they are putting up.<g>
The walls are closing in on AOC, from all sides....

You are the one living in a alternate universe.
A: The wall is not being built. Some fencing will be built and/or replaced.
The AG is not a judge and no judges have ruled.
Democrats regained the House and had fewer losses in the Senate than expected. I suppose that was a motley crew.
The walls are closing in on Trump.

Ok, the wall isn't being built. Just ignore that big new steel thingy, with a lot more under contract
Agreed the courts will decide the issue, but the AG supports the constitutionality argument
The dems wanted a "wave" and got the House because they promised to fix healthcare (a lie) and 40 incumbent GOP congressmen bailed, 2018 was a normal mid-term
Trump will win in 2020, damn the walls, full speed ahead

Nice succinct explanation of the politics of the situation.

What enemies? We have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause.

I am undecided whether people like you - people with below room temperature IQs.... are enemies or not.

1. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), who is retiring at the end of the current Congress
  2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  4. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) (She voted against Kavanaugh too)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  10. Marco Rubio (Fla.) (Go to any foam parties recently, little Marco?)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)
  12. Mitt Romney (Utah) (Really, Mormons, you couldn't find anyone else??)
1 is retiring thankfully,Collins,
Murkowski,Lee,Blunt,Paul,Toomey,Portman,Moran,Rubio are up for reelection in 2022.
Wicker and Romney are up for reelection in 2024

Murkowski BARELY won reelection a few years ago she had to use a write in ballot to "win" her race so let's send all these FAKE conservatives packing.

The fake conservatives are the 41 Republicans who voted to ignore the Constitution and you fascist pigs. .There are 25 Republicans in the House and Senate who respect the Constitution.

Among Republicans who probably lost their seats. Cory Gardner, Thom Tillis and Martha McSalley. I am sure that Democrats would love them to be primaries. Tim Pawlenty was the one Republican who Democrats worried about and he was defeated. The result was a easy win for Democrats. Mark Sanford was primaried and replaced by a far right extremist who lost to a Democrat.

2/3rds of voters do not support what Trump and the Republicans are doing.

You dumb ass lying fascist pig….

Have you ever heard of Daca?

Tell us how many demorats voted against it…..

You Tards are so very ignorant and full of Shit.

You are the dumb ass lying fascist pig as is every Trump supporter.

DACA was not on trial here as Trump never offered a DACA compromise. Trump turned it down.

You are a retard Trump supporter.

You are the dumb ass lying fascist pig as is every libtard.

You are the dumb ass lying fascist pig as is every Trumptard.

You are the dumb ass lying fascist pig as is every Tard.

I am undecided whether people like you - people with below room temperature IQs.... are enemies or not.
Don't believe in natural rights? We have a First Amendment. Who is the true enemy of America.

Forum List

Back