THC was in found in Martin's Body

But does it make one aggressive? Does the presence of THC mean there was a JUSTIFIABLE homicide?

This report does nothing to exonerate Zimmerman.

No its not proof of his innocences or Martin's aggression (Cocaine would have been a smoking gun)! But it does once again support Zimmerman's story.

Trayvon's death is a tragedy, anyone who disputes the death of a 17 year as anything but is heartless, but that doesn't excuse his behavior or justify putting and innocent man behind bars.
Innocent men do not gun down people on the streets.

So you're telling me that if some punk is beating the shit out of you and is possibly going to kill you you wouldnt have done the same thing? BULLSHIT!!!

Unless Zimmerman was demanding his skittles, the THC makes him look LESS dangerous, not more so. Potheads are about as harmless as it gets.

Hell, I grew up with guys smoking pot and we used to get into fights all the time.

So did I.

We used to get into fights all the time too....when we were out drinking.

There are a lot of drunks that don't go out fighting and in fact become jokesters or sappy, does that mean all drunks are that way?

Weed dumbs the senses, makes one paranoid and unrational, these are undisputed side-effects!

Again, weed in the system is NOT a smoking gun, but it further proof of Zimmerman's story!

So did I.

We used to get into fights all the time too....when we were out drinking.

Didn't take alcohol to get me n my homies going. Spark up a j and go two neighborhoods east to squab.

All smoking weed did for me was make me laugh and not care about anything.

Same here and I don't remember too many fights around the pot circles! However, it did make you irrational and act erradict, one can't dispute that. To a Zimmerman in a gated community where a recent string of burgarlies took place, that would be very suspicious and more than justify investigating!

Allow thE wOrd of douGer to reign supreme here, OK ?
Trayvon was a piece of shit ****** who ran into a piece of shit half Peru-half Jew.
Nothing has been lost. Go fertilize your tomatoes. Digg ?

Nice try loser, but Zimmerman wasn't Jewish, and the name Zimmerman isn't a Jewish name.

Furthermore Trayvon wasn't a piece of shit ******. He was a teenager who had some issues with the authorities and got into some trouble, but he wasn't a gangbanger killing people, no arrest record, appeared to care about his little brother, came from a loving family, went to school and would have graduated. He made a bad mistake and had some teenage rebellion issues, but he was far from a piece of shit ******!

Didn't take alcohol to get me n my homies going. Spark up a j and go two neighborhoods east to squab.

I spent a good chunk of my teens in a gang. We didn't smoke weed to pump us up, but it never turned us into hippies either. Fighting seas literally an every day thing, shootings were commonplace.. Smoking weed definitely helped us not to care.

And now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

LOL you make the comment that you went around drinking and fighting, yet you try to call others out as bullshit. Art 15, what makes your BS claim anymore believable? In fact from most of your posts, your claim sound much less believable!

If weed is laced with something it could make you violent.

True, but that wasn't the case here!

I believe it made Trayvon's actions look erradict and suspicious to a Zimmerman, enough so for him to investigate it. Then it made Trayvon act irrational when he in turn followed Zimmerman back to his car and attacked him!

Nearly 200 pages of documents released in Trayvon Martin shooting case | Fox News

THC was found in Martin's blood stream, meaning he was in fact HIGH at the time of the shooting! So when Zimmerman made the comment "he is wandering looking like he is on drugs," he was SPOT ON!

From a person that smoked his fair share of weed in his day, weed dumbs the systems, makes you paranoid and highly irrational! To an outsider your behovior would look erradict and suspicious!

When are Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, the Black Panther and the Hooded Dumbass Congressman going to issue a formal apology to the innocent Zimmerman.

Fox lies and you continue to spread those lies. Asshole.

I believe it made Trayvon's actions look erradict and suspicious to a Zimmerman, enough so for him to investigate it. Then it made Trayvon act irrational when he in turn followed Zimmerman back to his car and attacked him!

Jeezus, how do you sleep at night.

I spent a good chunk of my teens in a gang. We didn't smoke weed to pump us up, but it never turned us into hippies either. Fighting seas literally an every day thing, shootings were commonplace.. Smoking weed definitely helped us not to care.

And now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

LOL you make the comment that you went around drinking and fighting, yet you try to call others out as bullshit. Art 15, what makes your BS claim anymore believable? In fact from most of your posts, your claim sound much less believable!

The fact that I didn't completely contradict that post 8 seconds later.

No its not proof of his innocences or Martin's aggression (Cocaine would have been a smoking gun)! But it does once again support Zimmerman's story.

Trayvon's death is a tragedy, anyone who disputes the death of a 17 year as anything but is heartless, but that doesn't excuse his behavior or justify putting and innocent man behind bars.
Innocent men do not gun down people on the streets.

So a women getting raped gun downs her rapist in the street is guilty of murder! Your a heartless one!

If you look at it from the liberal point of view, yes she is. A woman who is beaten and raped is still alive. If she shoots the attacker he is dead. Is it better to be alive, or dead. In the incident of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, that's the whole case. Zimmerman was getting badly beaten. He was told "You're going to die tonight." He shot his attacker, therefore it is his fault. Martin may have relented and just beaten Zimmerman badly. Someone might have stopped the attack short of death.

Nearly 200 pages of documents released in Trayvon Martin shooting case | Fox News

THC was found in Martin's blood stream, meaning he was in fact HIGH at the time of the shooting! So when Zimmerman made the comment "he is wandering looking like he is on drugs," he was SPOT ON!

From a person that smoked his fair share of weed in his day, weed dumbs the systems, makes you paranoid and highly irrational! To an outsider your behovior would look erradict and suspicious!

When are Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, the Black Panther and the Hooded Dumbass Congressman going to issue a formal apology to the innocent Zimmerman.

Where is the lie?

Funny how liberals are so concerned when a gangbanger or true thug on death row is not put their while they are innocent, but an everyday Joe who kills an minority, deserves to be strung up despite the facts! I could present the same question to: How do you sleep at night?

The fact that I didn't completely contradict that post 8 seconds later.

Que? :confused:

Reread the post of mine that you quoted and responded to and figure it out.

:thup:

Have I ever once stated Trayvon's death was extremely tragic? My heart goes out to his family. I couldn't imagine the pain of losing once child. He was only 17 and he was taken very young.

Nevertheless, the facts that are emerging point to Zimmerman not as a cold-blooded racist, but a man considered about a recent wave of burgaries in his gated community. A man who followed a suspicious individual and then broke off when the 9/11 dispatcher told him to, then was confronted by an angry Trayvon (who had 10 lb and nearly a half foot on Zimmerman) attack Zimmerman and viciously beat him!

Martin's death is tragic, but so would putting an innocent man behind bars, because white guilt and black racism can't come to grips with what really happened in this situation!

A. THC remains in the system for up to 30 days after last ingested.

B. Zimmermann is not innocent; he may or may not be found guilty but in fact he killed an unarmed teenager.

C. Adjust your focus. Consider, your 17 yo son went to the store to get candy; he was followed by a man which resulted in a fight in which your son kicked ass. As the man who initiated the contact which resulted in the fight was getting his ass kicked he pulled a gun and shot your child in the chest, killing him.

D. I have two sons. In my biased opinion Zimmermann deserves the needle.

E. If Zimmermann were black, and Martin white, I suspect you would feel the same.

If I was high and paranoid and thought I was being followed I'd be hiding.
Not jumping someone bigger than me.

Martin was much bigger than Zimmerman, I thought everyone was aware (I guess the ignorant want to remain ignorant to help their argument) that the pictures presented of Martin was when he was 12 not 17.

Martin 6'1 170 lb
Zimmerman 5'8 160 lb

"Ignorant" is not reading far enough along to see where I already admitted to mistakenly assuming who was larger.
:eusa_hand:
Regardless, stoners don't typically hide in the bushes waiting to ambush people.

Of course he was high. Why do you think he walked to the store,in the rain I might add,in the first place?
Shit he was high five minutes after he walked out of his parents house.
And he had to get the skittles to cure the munchies.

Been there done that....except for the getting shot part of course. I was a little smarter then that I guess.

I ain't never known a pothead to pick a fight.

If I was high and paranoid and thought I was being followed I'd be hiding.
Not jumping someone bigger than me.
Zimmerman was not bigger than him. And you're obviously limited in your experience of different kinds of " potheads". Gang bangers smoke weed all day everyday and shoot people, start fights, jump, etc...

Lame ass cover for Trayvon, I'm sorry to tell you. All potheads arent hippies holding up peace signs.

Christ on a cracker!
Can't none of you fuckers read along before replying?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back