THC was in found in Martin's Body

Martin was running from Zimmerman. That's pretty rational behavior considering Zimmerman was stalking him.

Walking through a gated community irrational.
Running from a person in the community irrational. If Martin would have just stated, I am just walking home man. He would be alive.

But Zimmerman stopped his persuit of Martin and then Martin followed Zimmerman and confronted Zimmerman as he walked to his car. Very irrational.

Bashing a man's head on the cement. Very irrational!

Martin was running from Zimmerman. That's pretty rational behavior considering Zimmerman was stalking him.

Walking through a gated community irrational.
Running from a person in the community irrational. If Martin would have just stated, I am just walking home man. He would be alive.

But Zimmerman stopped his persuit of Martin and then Martin followed Zimmerman and confronted Zimmerman as he walked to his car. Very irrational.

Bashing a man's head on the cement. Very irrational!

Is being a racist irrational?

If Martin was running away, it supports Zimmerman's statement that he had lost Martin and gone back to his car to meet the police at the mailboxes.

Per the autopsy, Trayvon was 5'11 and 158 pounds.

Attachments

• $os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-049.jpg
    $os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-049.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
If Martin was running away, it supports Zimmerman's statement that he had lost Martin and gone back to his car to meet the police at the mailboxes.

The aerial photo in the link I provided also supports Zimmerman's statement that Trayvon Martin approached him from the left.

Forum List

Back