That's not how it works Bernie

Of course it will be fun. It will reveal what a numbskull you truly are. Which Republican candidate has said their Supreme appointment's first duty will be over tuning Row v. Wade?
See post 48.

Fun times!
Yep, fun with a 'tard named g5000. Putting a conservative on the bench doesn't mean their mission will be to overturn Roe v. Wade.
And the point of the general principle sails a mile over Iceweasel's head! :lol:

I don't recall any of you starting a topic in December outraged that Cruz said he was going to have a political bias test for Justices.
That wasn't the point. The point is still there. You trying to twist it is like watching a five year old lick his lips and weave a story together. No candidate on the side you hate came out and made an equivalent remark. Dipstick.

Still more:

Mr. Romney has called for overturning Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court ruling that recognized a woman’s constitutional right to make her own childbearing decisions and to legalized abortion nationwide. He has said that the issue should be thrown back to state legislatures. The actual impact of that radical rights rollback is worth considering.

It would not take much to overturn the Roe decision. With four of the nine members of the Supreme Court over 70 years old, the next occupant of the White House could have the opportunity to appoint one or more new justices. If say, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the oldest member, retired and Mr. Romney named a replacement hostile to abortion rights, the basic right to abortion might well not survive.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/opinion/if-roe-v-wade-goes.html?_r=0

Like I said. Every election we hear the Right getting heated up about the possibility of the GOP nominee appointing a judge who will overturn Roe v Wade.

Don't pretend this is news to you, rubes.

"Duuuhhhhh, I never seen no blue sky. Prove it!"

Yet another example of the lefts best and brightest being dumb as a brick.

Anybody who watched the eight consecutive years of that ignorant cowboy wannabe George W. Bush and can still say that needs one helluva lot more than a simple brain transplant. They need to get about 3/4 of their balls removed too:
maxresdefault.jpg
You're developing dementia, correct?

If you had any idea about the reality of alzheimers you wouldn't be joking about it. My mother lived the last three years of her life and didn't even know where she was or who was around. She died when she was 102 years old.

This is what USMB RWs call "refuting Bernie Sanders' positions on the issues":

"He's old."
"He's senile."
"He's a big scary SOSHULIST!!111!"
"Did we mention he's old?"
Scary? LOL.

You're right...it is scary how many people are frightened by a word, especially since they have no idea what it means.
Laughing at your stupid comment means I'm frightened by a word?

LOL

What do you believe the word means?

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png
earnings.jpg
The man is either stupid or senile. First he exposes his ignorance about economics on Twitter and now he does the same on civics

‘That’s not how it works’: Bernie Sanders’ SCOTUS pledge proves somebody ‘failed civics class’

On the 6th anniversary of Citizens United yesterday, Bernie Sanders unloaded on the SCOTUS decision.

Any Supreme Court nominee of mine will make overturning Citizens United one of their first decisions.
6:57 PM - 21 Jan 2016

'That's not how it works': Bernie Sanders' SCOTUS pledge proves SOMEBODY 'failed civics class'

i didn't think it was possible, but Bernie may know less about the Constitution than Obama. Steve Wynn was right, Bernie is a moron

That sounds reasonable. Now maybe Bernie can serve two terms like Obama did. Get used to it......you folks can write the white house off. We've won the popular vote in five of the last six elections and unless you can produce another Eisenhower or Ronald Regan you're as close to the oval office as you'll ever be.

The difference is that Trump will highlight that Sanders is total detached from reality moronic rube

Yeah...that business about the rich continuing to gain most of the wealth while the middle class disappears is just a fable. When adjusted for inflation the bottom half of earners have actually lost and are making less in today's dollars than they were in 1979.

average_income_and_change_in_share_of_income.jpg

Last edited:
And the point of the general principle sails a mile over Iceweasel's head! :lol:

I don't recall any of you starting a topic in December outraged that Cruz said he was going to have a political bias test for Justices.
That wasn't the point. The point is still there. You trying to twist it is like watching a five year old lick his lips and weave a story together. No candidate on the side you hate came out and made an equivalent remark. Dipstick.
Iceweasel

Ding-ding-ding-ding!

Trump attacks Supreme Court decision legalizing same-sex marriage

Donald Trump criticized the Supreme Court decision legalizing same-sex marriage and said he would "strongly consider" appointing judges inclined to overrule it if he is elected president.

Tol ya! :lol:

i wonder if Bernie ever brings up the democrat caused debt of 19 trillion dollars when he speaks to his crowd of teeny boppers who are cheering for free stuff, and that he needs to bring up that thanks to Obama, the average working american owes about 100K and all new born babies are already 1 million in debt

Yet another example of the lefts best and brightest being dumb as a brick.

Anybody who watched the eight consecutive years of that ignorant cowboy wannabe George W. Bush and can still say that needs one helluva lot more than a simple brain transplant. They need to get about 99% of their balls removed too:
maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like you are losing weight Campbell.

Forum List

Back