That's My Democrats For Ya! :)

Make these fricken morons use this doomed healthcare program they are forcing upon the citizens of the United States. I bet then they would read it and understand how bad this healthcare program is.
I'd like to know more about it...can you quote from the actual bill which parts you take exception to?
Can you quote from the actual bill?
Haven't seen it so no...can you?

Haven't looked...have you seen it?
Nope, because the committee won't release the full text. Yet massively dishonest morons ask another to quote from it, just as you did.

Actually, I tend to see the dishonest morons to be you and the person that I asked for substantiation to the claims being made.
You asked another to quote from a bill that is not available to them. That makes you either a dishonest moron, or incredibly idiotic. I lean toward the latter, tbh.

Nope, because the committee won't release the full text. Yet massively dishonest morons ask another to quote from it, just as you did.

Actually, I tend to see the dishonest morons to be you and the person that I asked for substantiation to the claims being made.
You asked another to quote from a bill that is not available to them. That makes you either a dishonest moron, or incredibly idiotic. I lean toward the latter, tbh.

Sigh...you're making a fool of yourself AND the person who appeared to prefer to avoid their original foolishness.

That person made a claim regarding something that in no way they could have seen...in other words they were just passing on talking points that they cannot substantiate...I asked a question that made that point obvious and you were dumb enough to try and come after me personally...AGAIN...and now you are continuing to show your prejudicial stupidity rather that just take your licks and move on...isn't this fun?

Sigh...you're making a fool of yourself AND the person who appeared to prefer to avoid their original foolishness.

That person made a claim regarding something that in no way they could have seen...in other words they were just passing on talking points that they cannot substantiate...I asked a question that made that point obvious and you were dumb enough to try and come after me personally...AGAIN...and now you are continuing to show your prejudicial stupidity rather that just take your licks and move on...isn't this fun?
YOU asked another to quote from a bill that is only available to the committee. That makes YOU a dishonest moron or incredibly idiotic.

Last edited:

You asked another to quote from a bill that is only available to the committee. That makes YOU a dishonest moron or incredibly idiotic.

Or just too fucking clever for you to comprehend...do you have anything new to add or are you just planning to continue with your circular bullshit game?

If the bill is not available how can they critique what is in it?

You asked another to quote from a bill that is only available to the committee. That makes YOU a dishonest moron or incredibly idiotic.

Or just too fucking clever for you to comprehend...do you have anything new to add or are you just planning to continue with your circular bullshit game?

Just calling our YOUR moronic dishonesty or incredible idiocy and YOUR lack of responsibility for it. YOU'VE earned it all.

Just calling our YOUR moronic dishonesty or incredible idiocy and YOUR lack of responsibility for it. YOU'VE earned it all.
No Sigh...I fully accept having asked a question in such a way that it makes the point that the person I quoted couldn't possibly know what they were talking about...and I thank you for helping to reinforce that point.

No Sigh...I fully accept having asked a question in such a way that it makes the point that the person I quoted couldn't possibly know what they were talking about...and I thank you for helping to reinforce that point.
YOU asked a question that is dishonest on its face. Your attempts to label your dishonesty something else is pathetic.

YOU asked a question that is dishonest on its face. Your attempts to label your dishonesty something else is pathetic.

No Sigh...it was a question that pointed to the dishonesty of the person asked...funny that you should dishonestly dwell on me though instead and once AGAIN I am getting bored with you so please feel free to get in the last word...AGAIN...have a good day.

No Sigh...it was a question that pointed to the dishonesty of the person asked...funny that you should dishonestly dwell on me though instead and once AGAIN I am getting bored with you so please feel free to get in the last word...AGAIN...have a good day.
YOUR pathetic attempt to relabel your dishonesty is cringeworthy at this point. And, you are dishonest again - the poster did not ask a question.

Liar.

Dishonest posters can't help themselves.

Last edited:
Haven't looked...have you seen it?

ROFLMAO Sigh...you can't win an argument so you go with the neg rep instead...:lol:...you're correct, dishonest posters can't help themselves.

(you were welcome to get in the last word but then you had to take another route...you are so pathetic)

"the poster did not ask a question."...well, no shit...where did I say they did?

ROFLMAO Sigh...you can't win an argument so you go with the neg rep instead...:lol:...you're correct, dishonest posters can't help themselves.

(you were welcome to get in the last word but then you had to take another route...you are so pathetic)

"the poster did not ask a question."...well, no shit...where did I say they did?

There's a form for rep whining. Just sayin'.

Echo Zulu's Rep Fest Zone - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

God, I missed the inevitable whine from that one.

Go whine in the appropriate forum, Huh?. What a fucking pathetic baby, too.

Yeah but I'm not whining...I'm laughing at poor Sigh...such a loser.

Yeah but I'm not whining...I'm laughing at poor Sigh...such a loser.
Still whining about a neg rep, eh? Too stupid to know where to take it, too, I see.

YOUR pathetic attempt to relabel your dishonesty is cringeworthy at this point. And, you are dishonest again - the poster did not ask a question.

Liar.

Dishonest posters can't help themselves.
Can't seem to show where I made such a claim, eh?

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back