That's Good News, But.......

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Regarding the anti-war protestors, liberal media bias, President Bush and Iraq, here’s how Kathleen Parker, journalist for the Orlando Sentinel, summed up things in her column “That’s Good News, But….”: “Bush [Administration] overthrew a brutal dictatorship; arrested and detained Saddam Hussein, soon to be handed over to Iraqi courts; killed the tyrant’s murderous sons; restored or invented infrastructure while safeguarding Iraq’s oil wells; and created and installed a new provisional government after 13 chaotic months of insurgent attacks, with little international support and daily assaults by the media and the far left, while apparently preventing new terror attacks on (the) US." But he’s got to go! Why? Well, because he’s a Republican.”

And the fact that the Far Left will not let go of their insistence that Bush, with the help of the Supreme Court, stole the election from Al Gore and now it is payback time. How ridiculous! How many liberal newspapers and TV companies sent representatives to Florida to count the votes for themselves? All certified that Bush had won Florida. If there had been any little thing that they could have used to protest the election results, does anyone think for a minute they wouldn’t have? It’s odd how the Far Left doesn’t take note of the fact that Gore tried to steal the election by selecting only three counties (where he thought he would come out ahead) for vote recounting instead of having the votes in the entire state recounted. Now that was a deliberate attempt to steal the election! I guess some of Clinton rubbed off on him afterall, even though he strenuously separated himself from Clinton during his campaign.

Welcome Adam. Liked the post, especially about all the recounts that lasted well into 2001.

It boggles my mind how they try desperately to keep the 2000 election a current issue. It's like a bunch of spoiled brats fighting to get their own way. I guess they think if they say it long enough, people will start to believe it instead of the evidence to the contrary.

Forum List

Back