‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes WH while visiting his golf course

Who Bill? 19 22 44 whatever he still stained the wallpaper in the white house while his wife and daughter slept upstairs and you worry about words...what a laugh.

Your new haircut looks...great.

DGP6o1jXgAEC7JR.jpg

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.
“That White House is a real dump,” he said."

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

Compared to the properties he owns, it probably is.

Consider a 200+ year old building that has undergone major renovations - but not for many years now. The upkeep and maintenance must be horrific and the question is there sufficient staff to do so. And, it is not just a residence or place for government functions, it is an office building with a huge staff.

In the end, this is nothing but another Lefturd attack on our president.

Compared to the properties he owns, it probably is.
Here's a dump: Mar-a-Lago was so filthy it was cited with 13 health-code violations

Undercooled meat. Dangerous fish. Health inspectors ding Trump’s Mar-a-Lago kitchen

Undercooled meat. Dangerous fish. Health inspectors ding Trump’s Mar-a-Lago kitchen
BY JOSE LAMBIET
April 12, 2017 6:09 PM

Inspectors found 13 violations at the fancy club’s kitchen, according to recently published reports — a record for an institution that charges $200,000 in initiation fees.

▪ Fish designed to be served raw or undercooked, the inspection report reads, had not undergone proper parasite destruction. Kitchen staffers were ordered to cook the fish immediately or throw it out.

▪ In two of the club’s coolers, inspectors found that raw meats that should be stored at 41 degrees were much too warm and potentially dangerous: chicken was 49 degrees, duck clocked in a 50 degrees and raw beef was 50 degrees. The winner? Ham at 57 degrees.

▪ The club was cited for not maintaining the coolers in proper working order and was ordered to have them emptied immediately and repaired.

If you don't already understand how unbelievably retard the RW'ers sound in this thread,

imagine if Obama had said the same thing . . . what they'd be saying...

Amazing! All this blather about another story from "an anonymous source" with actually not one bit of proof. You Lefturds are such suckers for this crap.

The White House is a Dump ?
Meet Jared Kushner, scumbag slumlord

The worst troubles may have been those described in a 2013 court case involving Jasmine Cox’s unit at Cove Village. They began with the bedroom ceiling, which started leaking one day. Then maggots started coming out of the living room carpet. Then raw sewage started flowing out of the kitchen sink. “It sounded like someone turned a pool upside down,” Cox told me. “I heard the water hitting the floor and I panicked. I got out of bed and the sink is black and gray, it’s pooling out of the sink and the house smells terrible.”

Cox stopped cooking for herself and her son, not wanting food near the sink. A judge allowed her reduced rent for one month. When she moved out soon afterward, Westminster Management sent her a $600 invoice for a new carpet and other repairs. Cox, who is now working as a battery-test engineer and about to buy her first home, was unaware who was behind the company that had put her through such an ordeal. When I told her of Kushner’s involvement, there was a silence as she took it in.

Poor jillian. Still having problems with the voices in your head. Russia never affected the election but that won't stop you from lapping up the sewage coming from the msm.

As a student of history, this just sickens me to the core.
I believe you're serious.

It's sad you haven't an ounce of any perspective,

Yes, I am serious, and I have the knowledge of centuries of perspective -- and serious respect for a cherished American institution.
If this "sickens you to the core", you have zero perspective. But, drama? That's a real win for ya. :thup:
Some of us revere important historical symbols of America like the White House, and don't like to hear our president trashing it.

Others, do not. I guess you fall into the latter.

I contacted the author of the article, and asked for clarification, re: The White House denial.

This was his reply to me: "Oh, he most certainly said it. We were just being gracious by allowing the White House to offer a (lame) dissent."

An awesome post, from another thread (noting the date of is off a bit...) :

"The literal, physical condition of the White House is meaningless. It's a mansion, and probably a nice one I assume to most of us. It also has the markings of a house that was built 225 years ago, old by American standards, relatively new by European standards.

I've stayed in mansions that go back five hundred years, and another small one that was built in the 12th century. These are not new places. The carpets are old, the paintings are old, sometimes they're drafty, sometimes they even have house fly problems.

But when you ponder the history of these homes, the prior inhabitants, how they must have reacted to watershed events like the Renaissance, the discovery of the new world, the Industrial Revolution, the Great Plagues, the invention of electricity, World Wars 1 and 2, etc., you gain an appreciation that the house, if it could talk, would have extraordinary stories to tell.

But such are large, abstract ideas that Trump is unequipped to entertain. The White House isn't a place whose predecessors presided over some of the worst and greatest times in human history. I think he believed that winning the Presidency would give him the admiration and love that would finally make him happy, and with that denied to him, the house, like the office of the Presidency, is just joyless and filthy to him. Like himself, the White House is a shell to be judged solely on its surface.

But hey, his base sent him to the Oval Office because they hated Washington and all that it represented. And they got a man who agrees one hundred percent, and is behaving accordingly." -Cardinal

I'll just add, the sacking and burning of the White House in 1814 -- should be noted.

Last edited:

Yes, I am serious, and I have the knowledge of centuries of perspective -- and serious respect for a cherished American institution.
If this "sickens you to the core", you have zero perspective. But, drama? That's a real win for ya. :thup:
Some of us revere important historical symbols of America like the White House, and don't like to hear our president trashing it.

Yeah, and it "sickens you to the core". :lmao: You have zero perspective....lots of hysterics and drama, though. :thup:

Yeah, and it "sickens you to the core". :lmao: You have zero perspective....lots of hysterics and drama, though. :thup:
Yeah, someone has a different appreciation than you of iconic American historical institutions.

Calm down biscuit. Sounds like you have blood coming out of your....wherever.

Yeah, someone has a different appreciation than you of iconic American historical institutions.

I told you when I first started here, I don't swing your way.

You have zero perspective. Grow up.

But, don't dream about my parts that bleed. It's creepy. And, stop PMing me about it..

I told you when I first started here, I don't swing your way.

You have zero perspective. Grow up.

But, don't dream about my parts that bleed. I'm not a dyke.
"I don't swing your way" ???? What the fuck does that even mean?

Are you drunk?

"don't dream about my parts that bleed. I'm not a dyke."

Oh, yeah, you most assuredly are.

Forum List

Back