That taxbill sucks

is what lefties say.....hahah no democrats voted for it...here is another company
Apple to hire 20,000, open second headquarters and pay $38 billion tax bill on overseas profits

What is APPLE doing
announced a sweeping set of moves partially tied to the recent tax bill, including paying $38 billion in taxes from profits

The iPhone maker said it will spend $55 billion with domestic suppliers and manufacturers in 2018 and will create over 20,000 new jobs through hiring at existing Apple campuses and a new one for technical support. Apple already employs 84,000 people in all 50 states.

It must kill the lefties that their leftwing gay CEO of a silicon valley company is saying what a great deal this was and hiring 20 THOUSAND more people.......

Just remember lefties, it's not personal, just business
Why would lefties think this was bad? You and others call me leftie all the time and I think it’s great

Because the left cant be positive about anything Trump does....
They've said the tax cut was for the rich
that it wouldn't produce jobs
that it wouldn't grow wages
that the bonuses weren't enough

all kinds of stuff....If you don't have that attitude that's great, but people have tried to belittle it or say the typical leftwing talking points.
I was just listening to Levin on my drive home. He was dogging on the tax bill. Is he a leftist too?

is what lefties say.....hahah no democrats voted for it...here is another company
Apple to hire 20,000, open second headquarters and pay $38 billion tax bill on overseas profits

What is APPLE doing
announced a sweeping set of moves partially tied to the recent tax bill, including paying $38 billion in taxes from profits

The iPhone maker said it will spend $55 billion with domestic suppliers and manufacturers in 2018 and will create over 20,000 new jobs through hiring at existing Apple campuses and a new one for technical support. Apple already employs 84,000 people in all 50 states.

It must kill the lefties that their leftwing gay CEO of a silicon valley company is saying what a great deal this was and hiring 20 THOUSAND more people.......

Why would lefties think this was bad? You and others call me leftie all the time and I think it’s great

all kinds of stuff....If you don't have that attitude that's great, but people have tried to belittle it or say the typical leftwing talking points.

I'm very positive about the tax cuts, what I'm not positive is your ilk crediting everything due to the tax bill, because they are not. You yell fake news when you want but then believe every tom, dick and harry that comes around and reports something you agree with. Hoorah for tax cuts but who cares about all the layoffs and closings. They may equal out who knows.
The layoffs and closings were due to factors before the tax bill.....the businesses haven't seen a dime yet, so they still have to think about their bottom line, once the effect goes in some of those people may be rehired or get a different job, because there will be plenty.
The plans of these companies are in the future, because of the tax bill, not the present because it hasn't been implemented yet.

What is APPLE doing

I was just listening to Levin on my drive home. He was dogging on the tax bill. Is he a leftist too?

no he is not, what did he say about it?

What is APPLE doing

Planned under Obama, in 2015 it was started. Thank you for showing Trump riding Obama's coattails.
do give us a link then

Bend over I'll give you a link.

I saw Tim Cook this evening on the news and confirms a big part of the plans have been on the drawing board for a few years, but would not admit when asked if the rest of his plans were due to tax cuts.

Now, are you uptight righties going to go after Cook since he supports DACA? Has 250 working for him and will pay for their legal defense. He will certainly need many more to support his hiring of 20,000.

Apple supporting effort to prevent Trump from ending DACA
Tim Cook shouldn't be helping illegals and once we get our immigration stuff in place, he wont.....
its not good for the country or our workers....
illegals depress wages and used as pawns by democrats and big business.....

What is APPLE doing

It was a quick dig, he calls it a "so called tax bill" and I believe he has been pretty critical about it, specifically the individual rate plan. Do some research if you want to learn more. Here is a quick snip that I found, just to 1:50

What is APPLE doing

It was a quick dig, he calls it a "so called tax bill" and I believe he has been pretty critical about it, specifically the individual rate plan. Do some research if you want to learn more. Here is a quick snip that I found, just to 1:50

Cant listen to it now, I'll check it out later
Now he's not a huge Trump fan, was borderline Never Trump and came on board late........Levin is great but like many righties, he didn't get the Trump phenomena

Now he's not a huge Trump fan, was borderline Never Trump and came on board late........Levin is great but like many righties, he didn't get the Trump phenomena

He’s pretty supportive of Trump. He came around. But doesn’t seem to be a big fan of the tax plan. Not for partisan reasons but because he had real objections.

He’s pretty supportive of Trump. He came around. But doesn’t seem to be a big fan of the tax plan. Not for partisan reasons but because he had real objections.

I agree, I would have liked a little more personal decrease, but overall I'm happy with it. He campaigned on the corporate cut the most.....so I think he did ok, it's tough to get stuff done in this environment...and they'll make the personal ones permanent...they couldn't pass it doing that though because of the rules.

Forum List

Back