That song you just can't get out of you head?

It's not even a hit song, and I don't know why it got stuck in my head today, I was looking for new 1970's songs to add to my playlist , came across this song and it just got stuck in my head :lol:

Always been a big electronica fan since I was first exposed to Autobahn & Switched On Bach back in the '70's. This one, however, has been bugging me for a while, for despite knowing it was by Tangerine Dream, with nearly 200 EP's and albums released, I could not remember which one it was on or what the name was. Now I do...
From the 1992 compilation The Private Music of Tangerine Dream, this is The Roaring of the Bliss:

Funny you should ask.

At the bank that I guard, they have free lollipops in bowls next to the tellers.

Nothing worse than having an earworm itch that you cannot scratch...
No clue as to how this one became an earworm of late...
First heard this one too many years ago at a Joe D'Amato film festival. D'Amato is best known for giallo films from the '70's, though mostly well done for the genre, still hardly the fare one would see, or in this case, hear on a regular basis. This pop tune served as the theme for his 1975 film Emanuelle e Françoise le Sorelline. Possibly composed by prolific Italian writer Gianni Marchetti, (aka Joe Dynamo), famous for such classic soundtracks as The Magnificent Tony Carrera, Surprise Attack and the unforgettable SS Girls, and performed by The Pennies. This is My Lyne:

Forum List

Back