That MOAB sure taught ISIS a lesson! 18 killed by suicide bomber in Afghanistan

Those muzzies CERTAINLY KNOW HOW TO CELEBRATE!!!!!! DID ramadingdong
start already? ----------I have a problem------I usually buy spices and lentils and----stuff
like that in the local southeast-Asian enclave. --------Lots of muzzies there------they make
me nervous. During this holiday---impoverished muzzie women beg in the streets------
even they make me nervous. Is my comment "racist"?

Obama's plan to arm and create isis (not isil) sure was a good plan. No really, the half N word sure was great. What a good liberal the OP is. You fucking moron.

Obama's plan to arm and create isis (not isil) sure was a good plan. No really, the half N word sure was great. What a good liberal the OP is. You fucking moron.

naughty----Obama said------the libelers of AL NABI ---will not inherit the earth

Do you think Obama's policy of providing arms to terrorists, will work?

I'm pretty sure he's not the President anymore.
True, but why not just continue his policies that many on the Left and in the MSM so admire. Do you think if Trump were to do just like Big Ears, the left would then love him?

For the most part Trump is continuing his policies. Business as usual.
Yes...good point. Though Trump has been very vocal against Islamic terror unlike Obama the appeaser. So there is that.

The hypocritical thing is the MSM, Ds, and many Rs loved Big Ears, yet they HATE Trump. Just more ruling class BS.

Do you think Obama's policy of providing arms to terrorists, will work?

I'm pretty sure he's not the President anymore.
True, but why not just continue his policies that many on the Left and in the MSM so admire. Do you think if Trump were to do just like Big Ears, the left would then love him?

For the most part Trump is continuing his policies. Business as usual.

----the gears of government go on automatic pilot------until they are shifted

Like I'm supposed to give a fuck when they blow up their own.....

Afghanis are victims------they have been victims for Millennia -----victims of the Persians-----then
Genghis Khan -----Pakistani nuts invaded and Russians invaded in modern times. If they had
been left alone 3000 years ago------they probably would have been nice calm Buddhists bothering
nobody. If I were queen of the Universe-----I would bring Buddhism back to Afghanistan.
They got along well with jews back then too------once upon a time there was a thriving
jewish population in Kabul

Hurry, plan B: drop father of all bombs.
If that fails go to plan C (mother-in-law)
18 killed in suicide blast in Afghanistan on 1st day of Ramadan

What happens when a dangerous animal is cornered? What did Adolph Hitler do when he was thought to have been beaten? He launched the Battle of the Bulge.

Oh, right! You're accustomed to the groveling, begging and apologizing of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. Instead, you'll have to contend President Trump rallying 50+ Muslim nations to root out the butchers in their midst.

War is on going, perhaps the twit op forgets it went on 8 years under the big eared disaster?

New Topics

Forum List

Back