Ask a conservative...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012

1)The left is ghey,

2)the left wants fag rights to triumph over little girls rights, so much for women rights...

3) the left is ghey

4) the left wants to # tag everything into cute sayings.

5) the three stooges of Obama, Hillary and Eric are part of the resistance...

That is also so so ghey and lame

6) the left is so ghey (did I mention it already?)

Any more questions?

High intelligence is apparently one of the traits of conservatives. :badgrin:

The OP writes "ghey" because he is very insecure re: his own sexuality. He worries that writing "gay" will end up with him running out to the nearest glory hole.

Last edited:
The trouble with the word conservative is today in America 'conservative' means something much different than in the past or in other nations. American conservatives have become tools against change and progress and anything at all that challenges the corporate state. It is an ideology supported by money and a few slogans about taxes and government. That is part of its appeal, it is so easy be against things and so hard to do things. Look at our useless congress today. Truman saw them long ago for what they are but a smokescreen caused by media and money blocks a clear view. A few of my posts and threads on AC below.

A Conservative Wakes Up
Who should rule test?

"Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues. Truman Library - Public Papers of the Presidents: Harry S. Truman

1)The left is ghey,

2)the left wants fag rights to triumph over little girls rights, so much for women rights...

3) the left is ghey

4) the left wants to # tag everything into cute sayings.

5) the three stooges of Obama, Hillary and Eric are part of the resistance...

That is also so so ghey and lame

6) the left is so ghey (did I mention it already?)

Any more questions?

You seem to have a fascination with the 'ghey'... maybe proving the theory that homophobes are in fact latent homosexuals.

Forum List

Back