Look!! Trump Is Creating Jobs!!

Europe and Canada are taking the muzlambs terrorists and I guess its OUR job to arm them. Nice...trump...

They were already our enemies. Trump just had the balls to take them head on without inviting them into our country to rape our women and murder Americans.

You know"...I was going to write a reply but with the sheer, remarkable stupidity you are exhibiting, Ill not waste my time. Lol, the trump supporter, lol.

They were already our enemies. Trump just had the balls to take them head on without inviting them into our country to rape our women and murder Americans.

You know"...;I was going to write a reply but with the sheer, remarkable stupidity you are exhibiting, Ill not waste my time.

P8hdrQy.jpg

You know"...;I was going to write a reply but with the sheer, remarkable stupidity you are exhibiting, Ill not waste my time.

As you reply....

Wow, ok, Ill explain it too you(I expected this from some child)...I DID NOT REPOID A LOGICAL WAY TO ANSWER HIS COMMENT BECAUSE HES TO FUCKING DUMB TO..."get it"?

have you anything to say to your prez shipping arms and jobs to the number one terror funding nation?

As you reply....

Wow, ok, Ill explain it too you(I expected this from some child)...I DID NOT REPOID A LOGICAL WAY TO ANSWER HIS COMMENT BECAUSE HES TO FUCKING DUMB TO..."get it"?
:itsok:

What was Trump taking the Saudis on about? Human rights violations committed by their country? No. Their support of international terrorist organizations? No.

What was it?

Bring your popcorn folks!

Good for Trump!

He only has to create another 11 million to match that community organizer

As you reply....

then were you mad at any of the several iran deals?

careful, mass hypocricy on the line here…

have you anything to say to your prez shipping arms and jobs to the number one terror funding nation?

Iran is the number one terrorist funding nation...the one your boy went to his knees for

No that would be the Saudis. Iran has been under sanctions for years and doesn't have the wealth of the Saudis. It also has an elected government. The wealth is concentrated in the hands of the king and his family in SA.

Their funding of terrorists and human rights abuses are the reason why Obama wouldn't sell them the smart weapons that Donnie Dumb Dumb just sold them. To keep the technology out of the hands of terrorists.

Maybe I should know more about that and yes, your right. Both deals bad. Ok so your for the saudi arms deals?

So, now that youve all ganged up on me, do you support the saudi arms deals. You probably agree with me but you just cant agree in the open. Whats THAT called iceberg? And why would you have that stigma?

Iran is the number one terrorist funding nation...the one your boy went to his knees for

No that would be the Saudis. Iran has been under sanctions for years and doesn't have the wealth of the Saudis. It also has an elected government. The wealth is concentrated in the hands of the king and his family in SA.

Their funding of terrorists and human rights abuses are the reason why Obama wouldn't sell them the smart weapons that Donnie Dumb Dumb just sold them. To keep the technology out of the hands of terrorists.
then why are we making deals AND GIVING BILLIONS to a country "under sanctions"

So, now that youve all ganged up on me, do you support the saudi arms deals. You probably agree with me but you just cant agree in the open. Whats THAT called iceberg? And why would you have that stigma?
i didnt say i was for either deal. but when ALL YOU DO is go BAD TRUMP regardless of what trump does, cred=0.

Forum List

Back