‘That decision cost lives’: Covid data case further deflates Ron DeSantis’s campaign

And 2020 never happened yours. Funny that. LOL
In 2020, no one knew what the hell was going on and we had no knowledge of how to treat COVID, which is why New York fared so badly that year.

In 2021, we knew what to do, which means there’s no excuse for the red states to have done so badly other than they don’t like to listen to intelligent people.

In 2020, no one knew what the hell was going on and we had no knowledge of how to treat COVID, which is why New York fared so badly that year.

Yet completely opposite your claim, Florida did significantly better than blue states such as NY.
In 2021, we knew what to do, which means there’s no excuse for the red states to have done so bIadly other than they don’t like to listen to intelligent people.

You want to argue things went to shit when Biden took over, be my guest.

Yet completely opposite your claim, Florida did significantly better than blue states such as NY.
I think you’re arguing for the efficacy of lockdowns in 2020. New York did badly because COVID hit there before any lockdowns.

After that, Florida did worse. On the whole, they did substantially worse than California that has 30-40% fewer deaths.
Things went to shit in red states because they’re children who don’t want to be told what to do.

Before 2021, there wasn’t really any difference in red vs blue states. After, red states did much worse than blue states.

Another laughable thread by you showing just what a clown you are.

DeSantis lost
Yeah... except Florida faired better than almost every state per capita, despite the fact they have a very large aging population.
California, on the other hand, had one of the strictest Covid restrictions in the country and faired worse than most states, despite having a younger population

Wrong. And now that DeSantis just got his ass handed to him, and he now has to release the number of deaths he covered up. His ass is done.

Wait until all of those wrongful deaths get started.

What a shithole that goddamn state is with the incompetence that's running it.

Total deaths per million people, not just one cherry picked year...

1697468834386.png

You Cheer on the overwhelming power of the State, and use the same sig as me?

Hypocrite.

What is the median age of people in Florida vs. NY?

I did not cheer anything, are you drunk this morning?

Median age for NY is 39, Florida is 42.2....Maine is 44.8 and they had one of the lowest death rates in the nation

I did not cheer anything, are you drunk this morning?

Median age for NY is 39, Florida is 42.2....Maine is 44.8 and they had one of the lowest death rates in the nation

They are also Maine, and a large portion of those people probably live by themselves already.

Yes, population density played a far bigger role in the spread of COVID than did age.

Spread yes, mortality, no.

age and overall health impacted that.

And any study into excess deaths and rates has to include some form of study into deaths CAUSED by both the shots and the restrictions. The shots due to reactions, and the restrictions due to delay of medical care for other issues.

less spread, less chance to get it, less chance to die.

Thus why the state with the oldest population had one of the lowest death rates.

More restrictions, less people getting treated for other things that could kill them as well.

Forum List

Back