Thankyou James Carville- Why the Dem Party lost comments .

James Carville's comments are right on this whole Woke nonsense. James Carville knows *exactly* why Democrats lost on Tuesday

Even so-called moderate democrats—or democrats still considered sane—are just as guilty as the woke cultists among them for sitting idly by all these years while the Church of Woke set up its psycho big-top circus under the banner of their political party. Carville may as well draw his sword and fall on it now. A day is coming when anyone remotely responsible for woke psychotic madness could find themselves dangling from lampposts.

As big a douchebagge that Carville is, he still has at least at marginal grasp of actual reality.

Watch the moonbats now howl about him being a stealth Trumpster. :laugh2:

I've always liked the guy. I may not have agreed with everything he's said but he's at least a realist and somebody I'd love to have a beer with at a bar.

He is old school and a rare breed today on the left what I consider a rational Democrat. He's spot on in the OP. The left is more worried about stupid shit people could care less about than the main issues the country has such as the economy, inflation, the border, fuel prices and focusing on how to make the country greener even though most of the world isn't.

I've always liked the guy. I may not have agreed with everything he's said but he's at least a realist and somebody I'd love to have a beer with at a bar.

He is old school and a rare breed today on the left what I consider a rational Democrat. He's spot on in the OP. The left is more worried about stupid shit people could care less about than the main issues the country has such as the economy, inflation, the border, fuel prices and focusing on how to make the country greener even though most of the world isn't.

I went to a thing in college with him and his wife and had a chance to meet them. They are pretty much exactly the way they are on TV though he is a lot more potty-mouthed when the cameras are off.

Anyway, he has always called a spade a spade when it comes to the DNC. Sometimes that is a virtue and sometimes it is a vice. Axelrod has more or less said a warm fuzzier version of this--the DNC has become a party of urban educated "elites" who think they can tell people what to think and believe and are increasingly disconnected from the masses is more or less his take on it.

I went to a thing in college with him and his wife and had a chance to meet them. They are pretty much exactly the way they are on TV though he is a lot more potty-mouthed when the cameras are off.

Anyway, he has always called a spade a spade when it comes to the DNC. Sometimes that is a virtue and sometimes it is a vice. Axelrod has more or less said a warm fuzzier version of this--the DNC has become a party of urban educated "elites" who think they can tell people what to think and believe and are increasingly disconnected from the masses is more or less his take on it.

At least he is no Jim Trafficant. That guy was radical. He was the pride of our state.

At least he is no Jim Trafficant. That guy was radical. He was the pride of our state.

I have seen the name before but don't know anything about Trafficant. Here in Virginia, we tend to like politicians who don't bring too much bad attention to the state. Once George Allen did, he was gone, Eric Cantor and Virgil Goode oustings followed. I used to know Virgil. Right decent guy who would really go out of his way for people but rabidly conservative in his politics.

I have seen the name before but don't know anything about Trafficant. Here in Virginia, we tend to like politicians who don't bring too much bad attention to the state. Once George Allen did, he was gone, Eric Cantor and Virgil Goode oustings followed. I used to know Virgil. Right decent guy who would really go out of his way for people but rabidly conservative in his politics.

You missed a hell of an era with James Trafficant. He went against Republicans, Democrats, anybody he thought was wrong. That's why the Democrats had him imprisoned. But if you have some time to kill, here is just some of Trafficant's rants.

You missed a hell of an era with James Trafficant. He went against Republicans, Democrats, anybody he thought was wrong. That's why the Democrats had him imprisoned. But if you have some time to kill, here is just some of Trafficant's rants.

James Traficant - Wikipedia Like Carville he did not mind cracking heads and speaking his mind. Despite his criminal record that seems from reading it seems'' iffy''. It is what happens when you take on the big boys and do not go along with the ''Party Line.'' We need more like him in the congress.

James Traficant - Wikipedia Like Carville he did not mind cracking heads and speaking his mind. Despite his criminal record that seems from reading it seems'' iffy''. It is what happens when you take on the big boys and do not go along with the ''Party Line.'' We need more like him in the congress.

Lol I don't know if we'll ever see another Jim Trafficant. He was one of a kind and broke the mold.

Forum List

Back