Thanks to SC Tea Party voters: SC to get 15 tons of NJ nuke waste!!

The SC voters have spoken.

Thats right. In 2010 and beyond the SC voters have fanatically voted for right wing Tea Party types at every level from city council, to mayor, to sheriff, to governor, and so forth. And what did we get for our efforts?

- Weed still illegal
- Poker still illegal
- Oral sex still illegal
- Gay marriage still illegal
- Smoking in bars still illegal
- Beer sales on Sunday still illegal

Well, so much for "FREEDOM".

But, we also got the added bonus of:

- Nuclear waste being dumped on us
- Pay and benefits slashed for our cops, firemen, teacher and Natl Guard
- Taxes....staying the same or going up

What did we "get" for our Tea Party vote?

An ass raping it appears (although, thats still pending today's definition of rape by the GOP).

Thats right. In 2010 and beyond the SC voters have fanatically voted for right wing Tea Party types at every level from city council, to mayor, to sheriff, to governor, and so forth. And what did we get for our efforts?

- Weed still illegal
- Poker still illegal
- Oral sex still illegal

An ass raping it appears (although, thats still pending today's definition of rape by the GOP).

It appears you have lost whatever rational thought you may once have possessed. You're making an idiot of yourself - granted, that is mildly entertaining... at least, it was... now I'm beginning to feel embarrassed for you.

- Weed still illegal
- Poker still illegal
- Oral sex still illegal

It appears you have lost whatever rational thought you may once have possessed. You're making an idiot of yourself - granted, that is mildly entertaining... at least, it was... now I'm beginning to feel embarrassed for you.

Personal insult rather than debating the statement? That is known as "You just lost the debate".

So far, the evaluation I have of the Southern Tea Party politicians being in office is: You will NOT get more freedom; You will not get lower taxes; You WILL get the same old political bullshit.

Which means it'll always be dumped on the Tea Party voting districts, since they favor business money over the environment right? Locals have very little say in this matter.

As for pot, why not? Tobacco is a plant that can kill you if you smoke it long enough. Hops is a plant like substance that is put in beer, that can kill you if you drink enough of it.

Why should weed be illegal? "Just cuz it is"???

You also didn't comment on poker. Or singing. Or smoking in bars. All banned by the far right in SC or in parts of it (singing on Sullivans Isle).

Ok... here:

Sullivans Island values its peace - that's what attracts visitors, hence that is a hugely important part of their economy. Their island, their decision. In short - mind your own fucking business.

Pot: acts as a trigger for mental illness - it's not harmless. It's dangerous - and it destroys lives, particularly those of young people - whose brains are still developing. You might see that as something that we need to protect children from, but I do.

Smoking: I disagree with the smoking ban - I believe each establishment should be able to make a business decision and employ staff accordingly. There is no reason why a non smoker has to work in a smokers bar.... however, that was not the TEA Party that started that clusterfuck - it was your beloved control freak lib buddies.

You're blaming the wrong people for your whines. But that too is SOP for the left.

So, you on the right are not in fact for freedom??? Freedom can annoy others ya know. The Tea Party originally stood for freedom. Not any more. Especially the local ones. BTW, all the SC cities that have done the smoking ban have been led by Republicans except the City of Charleston (Joe Riley is a Dem).

I've said... long before your sudden conversion... that freedom often means supporting things that one doesn't necessarily agree with. Personally, I'm pro-life - I loathe abortion... but... being a conservative means that I have to recognize that I can't inflict my morals on other people. Which is, in fact, something that you seem to struggle with.

The TEA Party has always stood for 10 key points - (look 'em up cuz I'm not gonna spoon feed you)... other than that, they decide for themselves. Idiot.

So far, the evaluation I have of the Southern Tea Party politicians being in office is: You will NOT get more freedom; You will not get lower taxes; You WILL get the same old political bullshit.

So vote Democrat. Few people will give a shit.

Forum List

Back