CNN gives Iran a global platform for their propaganda

Anything to bash Trump.... disgusting.
How can an American media outlet actually post up video of our enemy that is nothing but anti-American sentiment and threats.

Soleimani's daughter says her father's death "will bring darker days" for the US and Israel

I've yet to hear ONE condemnation of Iran or this General by ANYONE from the Left, from a single democrat to a single news outlet. Good thing Trump didn't just arrest the general and lock him up in one of those terrible "cages" along with the illegals--- --- the Left would be sending caravans of care packages down to make the general's life more comfortable as they campaigned for his release!

I watch CNN every so often and they NEVER present both sides of anything, its all propaganda all the time.
I hope their urban plantations revolt in 2020 and vote for prosperity and Trump.

Even for CNN this is outrageous.
An American news outlet putting up a speech that is nothing but propaganda, anti-American hatred and threats against America. And then to produce an article that gives it a favorable view.
This is the worst I have seen.

Democrats and their media butt boys are doing everything they can to undermine our country, just because they hate Trump. What Democrats are doing is like burning down your house to get rid of a few ants. Democrats are nothing but a danger to our country

jeffrey adam zucker, and wolf blitzer are examples of disgraceful "Jewish" enemies to the Land of Canaan. They represent the wolves in sheep's clothing and if you are Jewish and you defend people like that, then you are a pathetic disgrace to your own people. Absolutely no different than the KAPOS (Jews that worked for hitler.)

These disgraces absolutely hate Israel and side with every and any enemy of Israel. Never believe anything they say. They are incapable of excepting the truth, let alone telling the truth.

Include any number of them that make up hollywood etc. We know who they are and many of them have been in the news recently. From epstein to harvey weinstein.

Shame on all of you. You will get what you deserve like you always do and like you always do, you will stand and wonder why.

Anything to bash Trump.... disgusting.
How can an American media outlet actually post up video of our enemy that is nothing but anti-American sentiment and threats.

Soleimani's daughter says her father's death "will bring darker days" for the US and Israel
so we push their bullshit around and in the end, help them get this "information" out there.

CNN’s ratings crater: Viewership at three-year low, down 26% from 2018

just stop watching them.
just stop posting their bullshit.

Forum List

Back