Thanks a bunch, Dubya

G

Gabriella84

The blood of more Americans runs through the White House. Not that anyone there cares, of course. They are still figuring out how to avoid Rovergate and send people to Mars. :firing:

From Associated Press

BAGHDAD, Iraq — Fourteen U.S. Marines were killed today when a huge bomb destroyed their lightly armored vehicle, hurling it into the air in a giant fireball in the deadliest roadside bombing suffered by American forces in the Iraq war.

The deaths brought to 23 the number of Marines killed in the past week in fighting along the volatile Euphrates Valley of western Iraq and marked one of the bloodiest periods for U.S. forces in months.

In all, 44 American service members have died in Iraq since July 24 — all but two in combat.

The Marines killed today were assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marines based in Brook Park, Ohio, a Cleveland suburb, and attached to the Regimental Combat Team-2. Nine of them were from a single smaller unit in Columbus. A civilian translator also was killed and one Marine was wounded.

Gabriella84 said:
The blood of more Americans runs through the White House. Not that anyone there cares, of course. They are still figuring out how to avoid Rovergate and send people to Mars. :firing:

From Associated Press

BAGHDAD, Iraq — Fourteen U.S. Marines were killed today when a huge bomb destroyed their lightly armored vehicle, hurling it into the air in a giant fireball in the deadliest roadside bombing suffered by American forces in the Iraq war.

The deaths brought to 23 the number of Marines killed in the past week in fighting along the volatile Euphrates Valley of western Iraq and marked one of the bloodiest periods for U.S. forces in months.

In all, 44 American service members have died in Iraq since July 24 — all but two in combat.

The Marines killed today were assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marines based in Brook Park, Ohio, a Cleveland suburb, and attached to the Regimental Combat Team-2. Nine of them were from a single smaller unit in Columbus. A civilian translator also was killed and one Marine was wounded.

Thank you President Bush, for having the balls to stand up to an evil dictator, FORCE his compliance with the international community, and freeing MILLIONS of people.

Thank you Marines, for being his instrument.

Tell that to their parents.
"The world is a better place without your kids!" :mad:

Gabriella84 said:

Yup...and I would tell them. As a father, it'd be of the highest compliment to know either of my kids died for a good cause...they died helping to bring freedom to millions, and security to the entire planet.

You're unable to understand such a noble concept.

Gabriella84 said:

listen you little twit.... my family members and my friends have died in every war that has been fought so you can say stupid shit like that...i have been there when the they left and when the knock came....you know nothing...if they invade the us you would be on your knees in a second....

it is not bush's fault they have been killed.....it is the people that are killing them's fault....to let people off the hook that have declared war on your nation and for killing you own countrymen is just sad and if you ever said something like to my face or the faces of those that are directly affected by these deaths i assure you that there would be two hits.....but hey you are safe you live in claifornia and are going to marry a rich republican if is safe for you to piss on the deaths of those that fight for you and make heroes out of those that kill your countrymen....

-=d=- said:
Yup...and I would tell them. As a father, it'd be of the highest compliment to know either of my kids died for a good cause...they died helping to bring freedom to millions, and security to the entire planet.

You're unable to understand such a noble concept.

If it was a noble concept, I would understand it. :finger:

The trouble is, the War in Iraq is not a good cause. It is an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation. No one is free. Iraqi live in more fear and greater poverty than they were under Saddam.

As for "security to the entire planet," try telling that to the people of London. Or Egypt, Madrid or Bali. How secure do you think they feel?

If we are going to try Saddam for "war crimes," we should try Bush as well. :finger3:

Gabriella84 said:

The trouble is, the War in Iraq is not a good cause. It is an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation. No one is free. Iraqi live in more fear and greater poverty than they were under Saddam.

As for "security to the entire planet," try telling that to the people of London. Or Egypt, Madrid or Bali. How secure do you think they feel?

If we are going to try Saddam for "war crimes," we should try Bush as well. :finger3:

If you wish to debate the legality of the war, there are plenty of threads for that -

Read them...and if you have a modicum of logic/intellect, you'll learn, and change your opinion.

Gabriella84 said:

a nobel concept is respecting those that choose to fight and die for their country.

the war is not illegal by any standard other than the made up anit bush standard...every nation has the right to defend itself as it sees fit....same as france going into the congo...or iraq invading kuwait...you just have to be able to back it up.

no clue how they feel....probaly wish they had killed all these assholes a bit quicker.

try bush ... be my guest .... what war crimes did he commit?

Gabriella84 said:

I know about a dozen Iraqis and half-Iraqis who'd kick your little butt for saying so, and they each know a couple-hundred more.

every nation has the right to defend itself as it sees fit....

Good quote. So why is it that, when you invade someone's country, you don't expect them to defend themselves as they see fit?
My point is, no one invaded America. The Iraqis were not even involved in the Sept. 11 attacks. The attackers came from our "allies," the Saudis.

try bush ... be my guest .... what war crimes did he commit?

Have you seen the civilian death count lately? How about the American death count for illegally invading someone's country. How about an invasion based on lies and deceit?

if they invade the us you would be on your knees in a second....

If they invade us, I pick up a rifle, just like everyone else would. :salute:
The trouble is, no one has, and no one is planning to. At the same time, we invade someone else's country, they don't fall to their knees, and suddenly we have our collective nuts in a wringer.

Gabriella84 said:
How about the American death count for illegally invading someone's country. How about an invasion based on lies and deceit?
So how does on *legally* invade a country? Name a previous account in which a *legal* invasion occured.

Gabriella84 said:
If they invade us, I pick up a rifle, just like everyone else would.

Everyone, eh? So your finally not counting yourself as a person. Good job.

Gabriella84 said:
The trouble is, no one has, and no one is planning to.

Yeah, in your eyes that would be trouble. I can just see you waiting for another rogue nation to invade America, a dream come true for you, right?

And you seem to know everything, more than anyone else knows. You know, first with your first-hand accounts of President Bush thinking he's John Wayne and now with your intelligence; knowing that no other country is planning an invasion on the USA. Please tell me, how do you do it?

Good quote. So why is it that, when you invade someone's country, you don't expect them to defend themselves as they see fit?

This would have more validity if it were the people of that country that were "defending" themselves. However, a group of outside people are waging a type 4 war in Iraq, not the Iraqi people attempting to "defend" themselves. The Iraqi people who are attempting to defend themselves are killed along with the US Forces.

-=d=- said:
Hey now - leave GotZoom out of this.... :D

:poke:

-d-...thanks for that last pic you sent me of you.

Attachments

• $2595407744252291f5f37d.jpg
    $2595407744252291f5f37d.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 63
-=d=- said:
...and I got the photo you sent me, of you and the missus watching the big race!

And you being arrested at the same race for streaking.

Attachments

• $streaker1.jpg
    $streaker1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 68
  • $streaker3.jpg
    $streaker3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 67

Forum List

Back