Thank you Tea Party!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
You have created one of the greatest economic crisis since the great depression. Rather than handle the deficit though negotiation and scaling back, you are now holding the country hostage refusing to budge in you insistance that the rich need tax breaks.
What happened to Jobs, Jobs, Jobs?
The Independent Voter has been watching and ALL polls say they want compromise, but you refuse. So you will pay in November 2012. I assure you, YOU WILL PAY!

You are all one termers. I hope it was worth it.

Just the mere idea that the T-Partiers are praying for a default will negatively affect the markets. Nice going T-Partiers :eusa_eh: :clap2:

Last edited:
The left is so shallow.

Tell us how the Tea Party is racist....

Oh for Gods sake just crash the freaking thing, im ready, anyone who cant last 6 months on their own doesnt make it good, tough luck, Darwin at work.

Clean up all the dead wood holding the US back.

You have created one of the greatest economic crisis since the great depression. Rather than handle the deficit though negotiation and scaling back, you are now holding the country hostage refusing to budge in you insistance that the rich need tax breaks.
What happened to Jobs, Jobs, Jobs?
The Independent Voter has been watching and ALL polls say they want compromise, but you refuse. So you will pay in November 2012. I assure you, YOU WILL PAY!

You are all one termers. I hope it was worth it.

LOL YOU GUYS ARE TOAST. WE INTEND ON ROBBING YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN AND ANYONE AFTER. WE ARE DEMOCRATS. We represent Wallstreet

Just the mere idea that the T-Partiers are praying for a default will negatively affect the markets. Nice going T-Partiers :eusa_eh: :clap2:

I find it so amusing the left is so absolutely clueless.

The term useful idiots comes to mind when speaking about the left.

It's like they live in some hitherto alternate reality that hasn't seen the light of day in years.

Last edited:
All the republicans have to do to stop this crisis is to pass a clean debt ceiling bill

When the Tea Party is demanding a cut in the size of government by 43% and trying to convince the public that America defaulting on it's obligations is a good thing, the country has a lot bigger problem than government spending. The idea that the nation must be destroyed so it can be rebuilt is something you expect to hear in third world countries, not the US.

there is ONE party that can stop this insanity.

The ones who started it by swinging the debt ceiling like an axe.

That is the republican party

All the republicans have to do to stop this crisis is to pass a clean debt ceiling bill

All the Democrats need to do is cut spending, stop new programs, and get serious about the economy. Stop worrying about 2012 and govern, you know, the reason BO is making over $400k per year + perks and saying he wants his taxes raised. You and he know of course, that no one is preventing him and those he purports to speak for from writing 6, 7, 8 digit checks to the general fund, voluntarily.

Oh for Gods sake just crash the freaking thing, im ready, anyone who cant last 6 months on their own doesnt make it good, tough luck, Darwin at work.

Clean up all the dead wood holding the US back.

Spoken like someone who hasn't got a clue. :clap2:

Forum List

Back