Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

173B90C7-71F4-4B79-A57D-74FBE60160D2.jpeg

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?

its still 50% higher than before he took office ...

View attachment 729618

So what exactly did Biden do?

its still 50% higher than before he took office ...

And if it was a Republican in office you would be crowing about how things were moving in the right direction and this proves Republicans are better for the economy.

I know neither are good for the economy. But I’m hoping to point out the hypocrisy from you idiots.

Out west we are still at over $5 per gallon... nowhere in America are the prices lower than they were under Trump and they never will be again until we reopen the spigot and drill baby drill....

View attachment 729618

Just paid $4.99 in Ventura, CA. That's down .10 overnight. Went in the grocery store and the fuckers raised prices again.

And if it was a Republican in office you would be crowing about how things were moving in the right direction and this proves Republicans are better for the economy.

I know neither are good for the economy. But I’m hoping to point out the hypocrisy from you idiots.
What, exactly would you be saying if Trump were President right now and these gas prices, 50%+ higher than when he was elected?

Try and be honest, though I'm not going to hold My breath.

Forum List

Back