Thank You Big Labor for making Walker a National Hero & showing you have no strength

Be Prepared to see much more of Unions in the Future. they are sure to get more Violent, More Vocal, and more in our Face as it goes on. Labor Unions After all are the Tradition Tools of Far Left Revolution.

What do you see all over the world when ever the Far Left does not get their way at the Ballot Box? Riots lead by you guessed it, Labor Unions.

So just because they only Represent about 22% of Americans do not under Estimate their power. They are well Funded, and Well Organized. They have Millions upon Millions of Workers who pay Dues with little say what so ever over what the Union does with that money. They have Millions of Minions to send marching in the Streets to Intimidate the Masses into giving them what they want.

I have been Pointing out for Years that Unions have Disproportionally strong Political Party in this Country. I mean for gods sake the Fed Can not fund any Construction with out the workers being Paid the Prevailing NATIONAL union wage, Regardless of the Local Economy, and Wage Rates. Which means 22% of the People have gotten the US government to agree to only ever Employ them when Building Projects.

I mean come on? I live in Northern Michigan I can tell you I have missed out on Work Many Times because the Project had Fed or State Funding and therefore had to BUS union workers in from 250 Miles away.

Yeah, I just fucking love unions.

I said he was lying. For the reading impaired, that is, you, here is a link that supports my assertion:

http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/dwd/newsreleases/2012/unemployment/120419_march_state.pdf

<snip>
WISCONSIN MARCH UNEMPLOYMENT RATE DECLINES TO 6.8 PERCENT
Preliminary BLS estimates: More employed, fewer jobless compared to year ago
MADISON &#8211; The Department of Workforce Development (DWD) today released the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) preliminary data for March, showing Wisconsin&#8217;s unemployment rate declined to 6.8 percent (seasonally adjusted) from February. Compared to a year ago, more people are working.
&#8220;Wisconsin&#8217;s March preliminary unemployment rate dropped to 6.8 percent, after holding at 6.9 percent for two months,&#8221; Secretary Reggie Newson said. &#8220;A year ago, the rate was 7.6 percent. With unemployment rates not this low since 2008, Wisconsin&#8217;s economic picture continues to improve.&#8221;
&#8220;In addition, the same BLS survey data show more people are working today than a year ago,&#8221; Secretary Newson continued. &#8220;Approximately 18,500 more Wisconsin residents are employed compared to March 2011.&#8221;
<snip>

Your source says they got their numbers from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Here's what the US Bureau has to say:

Table 5. Employees on nonfarm payrolls by state and selected industry sector, seasonally adjusted

Wisconsin from April 2011 to April 2012
From 2,753.4 down to 2,732.0 ( in the thousands )

And they say job loss.

So the only liar is your source that claims 2732.0 is a larger number than 2753.4. Oh and Newson, because the data clearly shows LESS people are working in Wisconsin now than a year ago.

Additionally, the Workforce numbers later in your source are based on unemployment claims, NOT actual jobs created.

From that same cite, another table that just counts all of the Wisconsinites. The one you showed excluded farm labor in "The Dairy State".

Table 1. Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population 16 years of age and over by region, division, and state, 2010-11 annual averages

This one shows that the population of Wisconsin dropped so the % of those working increased as a part of the reduced population even though the total employed also dropped.

fair enough on the Dairy state comment. Youve got a good point there.

But the rest of your statement does not support Walker creating jobs only that unemployed people may have left the state in order to look for work elsewhere. This would drop the unemployment rate without creating a single new job.

Additionally, your link covers 2010-2011, while mine is 2011 to 2012. Important difference there, especially considering Walker didnt take office until Jan 3 2011.

One interesting stat from the soruce I posted was that SOMEHOW there has been an INCREASE in jobs in education from April 2011 to 2012. That one shocked the hell out ofme. One would expect with cuts in education, the number of jobs in education should have decreased.

The state doesnt fit my already established opinion so now I have to figure it out and adjust my opinion. Weird how that works huh?

Last edited:
Your source says they got their numbers from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Here's what the US Bureau has to say:

Table 5. Employees on nonfarm payrolls by state and selected industry sector, seasonally adjusted

Wisconsin from April 2011 to April 2012
From 2,753.4 down to 2,732.0 ( in the thousands )

And they say job loss.

So the only liar is your source that claims 2732.0 is a larger number than 2753.4. Oh and Newson, because the data clearly shows LESS people are working in Wisconsin now than a year ago.

Additionally, the Workforce numbers later in your source are based on unemployment claims, NOT actual jobs created.

From that same cite, another table that just counts all of the Wisconsinites. The one you showed excluded farm labor in "The Dairy State".

Table 1. Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population 16 years of age and over by region, division, and state, 2010-11 annual averages

This one shows that the population of Wisconsin dropped so the % of those working increased as a part of the reduced population even though the total employed also dropped.

But the rest of your statement does not support Walker creating jobs only that unemployed people may have left the state in order to look for work elsewhere. This would drop the unemployment rate without creating a single new job.

Additionally, your link covers 2010-2011, while mine is 2011 to 2012. Important difference there, especially considering Walker didnt take office until Jan 3 2011.

One interesting stat from the soruce I posted was that SOMEHOW there has been an INCREASE in jobs in education from April 2011 to 2012. That one shocked the hell out ofme. One would expect with cuts in education, the number of jobs in education should have decreased.

The state doesnt fit my already established opinion so now I have to figure it out and adjust my opinion. Weird how that works huh?

That happens to me all the time.

I had heard that the "cuts" proposed by Walker actually allowed an increase in the number of Teachers employed in Wisconsin. His cuts are not draconian; just common sense.

Regarding the link, I thought I used your page as a springboard, but it seemed very unfriendly for navigating.

Anyway, Walker has done what he said he would in the way he said he would with the result he promised.

I had heard that the "cuts" proposed by Walker actually allowed an increase in the number of Teachers employed in Wisconsin. His cuts are not draconian; just common sense.

Regarding the link, I thought I used your page as a springboard, but it seemed very unfriendly for navigating.

Anyway, Walker has done what he said he would in the way he said he would with the result he promised.

Walker promised 250,000 new jobs.

It was a ridiculous thing to say as there was no way he could fufill that pledge. And now the numbers show he actually lost jobs.

In my opinion thats not what he promised to do.

Then add onto the collective bargaining attacks and he's not someone I could ever support.

THEN add onto the fact hes probably going to be removed from office even if he wins the recall election due to the criminal case building against him and we have just another corrupt politician.

It was a ridiculous thing to say as there was no way he could fufill that pledge. And now the numbers show he actually lost jobs.

Then add onto the collective bargaining attacks and he's not someone I could ever support.

THEN add onto the fact hes probably going to be removed from office even if he wins the recall election due to the criminal case building against him and we have just another corrupt politician.

The following was liberally edited by me but carries the just of the article from the WSJ reviewing the "cuts" by walker's plan. The situation he inherited was one of irrational benefit to the public worker getting fat at the expense of the starving citizenry.

An oligarchy breaking the backs of the common man. Strange, isn't it, that this kind of language which seems to flow so easily from the main stream media was absent from the coverage of the violent demonstrations in the Madison Capital Building.

Review & Outlook: A Wisconsin Vindication - WSJ.com

*The public employee unions and other liberals are confident that Wisconsin voters will turn out Governor Scott Walker in a recall election later this year, but Mr. Walker's reforms—such as the first decline in statewide property taxes in a dozen years.

On Monday Mr. Walker's office released new data that show the property tax bill for the median home fell by 0.4% in 2011, the typical homeowner's bill would be some $700 higher without Mr. Walker's collective-bargaining overhaul and budget cuts.

The real gains will grow as local school districts continue repairing and rationalizing their budgets using the tools Mr. Walker gave them. Those include the ability to renegotiate perk-filled teacher contracts and requiring government workers to contribute more than 0% to their pensions. A year ago amid their sit-ins and other protests, the unions said such policies would lead to the decline and fall of civilization, but the only things that are falling are tax collections.

*Editing intended to condense, not distort.

As you have probably heard, the Big 0 is finding it impossible to govern without running up huge deficits, adding millions of additional employees and creating a rise in deficits equal to the last 30 years. He is efficient. I'll give you that. He;s doing this in three years.

It is against this backdrop that Walker is working his plan.

Out of curiosity, seeing as how you will not be able to support Walker in view of his not creating the 250,000 jobs promised, are you going to be able to support the Big 0 who has failed to deliver on every one of his campaign promises?

If Walker survives the recall I just want to see the look on Ed Schultz's face when he does his show after the vote.Just wondering what position he will take.

Walker cheated.
The GOP overspent and told lies....
Will they go with the race card...They always seem to find a way to do that.
Wisconsin Republicans are the dumbest waste of life on the planet.
The DNC and Debbie Whatsherface Schultz is an idiot who didn't spend enough.

In any event this was gonna be Schultz's rise to glory for spending so much time on this.
He was gonna be a star at the network...

Well we are getting down to crunch time.

Good luck Wisconsin.Hope you make the right choice.

Be Prepared to see much more of Unions in the Future. they are sure to get more Violent, More Vocal, and more in our Face as it goes on. Labor Unions After all are the Tradition Tools of Far Left Revolution.

What do you see all over the world when ever the Far Left does not get their way at the Ballot Box? Riots lead by you guessed it, Labor Unions.

So just because they only Represent about 22% of Americans do not under Estimate their power. They are well Funded, and Well Organized. They have Millions upon Millions of Workers who pay Dues with little say what so ever over what the Union does with that money. They have Millions of Minions to send marching in the Streets to Intimidate the Masses into giving them what they want.

I have been Pointing out for Years that Unions have Disproportionally strong Political Party in this Country. I mean for gods sake the Fed Can not fund any Construction with out the workers being Paid the Prevailing NATIONAL union wage, Regardless of the Local Economy, and Wage Rates. Which means 22% of the People have gotten the US government to agree to only ever Employ them when Building Projects.

I mean come on? I live in Northern Michigan I can tell you I have missed out on Work Many Times because the Project had Fed or State Funding and therefore had to BUS union workers in from 250 Miles away.

Why do you think North Carolina is anti union.:lol:

Top down.
Bottom up.
Inside out.

Cloward and Piven set the tune. These musicians are just trying to play it...

As you have probably heard, the Big 0 is finding it impossible to govern without running up huge deficits, adding millions of additional employees and creating a rise in deficits equal to the last 30 years. He is efficient. I'll give you that. He;s doing this in three years.

Out of curiosity, seeing as how you will not be able to support Walker in view of his not creating the 250,000 jobs promised, are you going to be able to support the Big 0 who has failed to deliver on every one of his campaign promises?

Obama is the weak sauce…but he's all I've got at this point. I'm just hoping he wins and doesn't screw things do bad that someone like Santorum gets elected in 2016.

Obama is the weak sauce…but he's all I've got at this point. I'm just hoping he wins and doesn't screw things do bad that someone like Santorum gets elected in 2016.

I understand your reticence to answer the question, but you said that you could not support Walker because by his own benchmark, his programs fell short of one of his goals.

The Big 0 has fallen short of every single thing he promised, failed to deliver on anything he promised and by his own benchmarks has failed and done so in absolutely epic proportion.

Again, my question: Can you support this guy who has failed to deliver on anything he promised in view of you inability to support Walker due to him missing one benchmark?

I understand your reticence to answer the question, but you said that you could not support Walker because by his own benchmark, his programs fell short of one of his goals.

The Big 0 has fallen short of every single thing he promised, failed to deliver on anything he promised and by his own benchmarks has failed and done so in absolutely epic proportion.

Again, my question: Can you support this guy who has failed to deliver on anything he promised in view of you inability to support Walker due to him missing one benchmark?

It's not the 250,000 job benchmark with Walker that disturbs me. It's the attack on unions, and what I see as bold face lies about his own job record. I have family in Wisconsin that has been directly effected by his policies, so I admit there may be some personal biased there ( but to be fair, Obamas hire a guy who's been out of work for at least six months and get a tax break screwed both my wife and my brother as well )

In the end, my answer was an honest one.

Obama is the weak version of what I hope for, while Romney is the weak version of what I don't want. So Obamas the best hope I have at this point.

I stand by my statements in other threads that the best hope for a strong economy is a strong middle class with a disposable income. With Romney backing the Ryan plan, I see him as dangerous to that goal.

Is Obama going to track that goal? Most likely, no. But I see his policies as pushing closer towards it, instead of further away.

Thank the universe! I was so glad when I first heard about what Gov Walker is doing. Finally some one standing up to those unions.

Our country is being destroyed by both the ultra-rich and the labor unions who pretend to be working for the working class, when in truth they're just profiting off them like everyone else.

I think Hawaii has the absolute worst labor unions in the US. Hard to run a small business with all the union representatives knocking on your door threatening small business owners if they don't sign outrageous contracts giving them pretty much all the authority over your business -- (bosses can't fire, hire, or even discipline someone (even if they're caught red-handed stealing from the company) until the union looks over it, and they have to approve the decision) --

Also all the workers comp cases where the employer is assumed GUILTY as opposed to innocent and must prove beyond a reasonable doubt the worker is lying.

Workers' Comp or justified termination?

I mean three women being hired at my Dad's company, then all three of them filing workers comp on the same day (less than two months after they were hired) for "permanent and disabling injuries" as a result of carrying a seven lb bucket.

They all won, and received $50,000 each and unemployment benefits for a year. And later we learn they had done the same thing before, and apparently do it every few years to keep up the free benefits.

I'm a social liberal, but not a democrat. I don't believe in just handing out welfare, and I HATE labor unions.

It's not the 250,000 job benchmark with Walker that disturbs me. It's the attack on unions, and what I see as bold face lies about his own job record. I have family in Wisconsin that has been directly effected by his policies, so I admit there may be some personal biased there ( but to be fair, Obamas hire a guy who's been out of work for at least six months and get a tax break screwed both my wife and my brother as well )

In the end, my answer was an honest one.

Obama is the weak version of what I hope for, while Romney is the weak version of what I don't want. So Obamas the best hope I have at this point.

I stand by my statements in other threads that the best hope for a strong economy is a strong middle class with a disposable income. With Romney backing the Ryan plan, I see him as dangerous to that goal.

Is Obama going to track that goal? Most likely, no. But I see his policies as pushing closer towards it, instead of further away.

Obama has never had a job in the private Sector, has never Managed a Company in the Private Sector, has never made and balanced a budget in either the private or public sectors, has never organized a group of people to achieve a fiscal goal within the parameters of budgeted limitations and never owned his own company in a for profit situation.

The country needs a thriving business community to hire the workers that need jobs. Without the thriving companies, no amount of union activity will do any good.

Romney has done all of the things that Obama has not done listed above. Every organization for which Romney has worked has done well. I wouldn't mind him doing for the USA what he's done for other concerns that he's led.

Obama has demonstrated his complete and seemingly endless lack of understanding on what makes a business healthy, how to help American business grow and why an individual or a company will invest money or hire additional employees.

Obama is actively working against the needs of business and the needs of those who are seeking to find work within those businesses.

By supporting Obama, you are supporting the continued assault on business, the continued run up of the debt, the legacy to our succeeding generations of debt that cannot be supported and the continued difficulties of our population to find work seeking jobs in companies that either don't exist or won't expand. How can you support this guy?

Forum List

Back