Thank Terrorism for the Up and Coming Civil War

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This is no shit my USMB nemesis, malcontents and miscreants.

Thanks to US sponsored terrorism in the US, Obama is making gun owners feel like the South did before the civil war.

I really believe that O-Tard and/or your thighness Clinton will bring about a violent war if they call for America to turn in their weapons.

I'll be looking for that leader. I went to Nicarauga and Panama and did what I had to do. At 55 I still can. Well, maybe not so much as now t takes me all day just to be ready for what I used to do all night. If you know what I'm saying.

-Geaux

Won't be a war. Almost everyone with guns is on the same side already. It's gonna be a rise in nationalism.....and just have to deal with liberals however it has to be done.

Thanks to US sponsored terrorism in the US, Obama is making gun owners feel like the South did before the civil war.

I really believe that O-Tard and/or your thighness Clinton will bring about a violent war if they call for America to turn in their weapons.

I'll be looking for that leader. I went to Nicarauga and Panama and did what I had to do. At 55 I still can. Well, maybe not so much as now t takes me all day just to be ready for what I used to do all night. If you know what I'm saying.

-Geaux

What Civil War? And what 'US Sponsored Terrorism in the US"?

Wait....are you a truther?

I really believe that if O-Tard and/or your thighness Clinton will bring about a violent war if they call for America to turn in their weapons.

-Geaux

I swear to god!

Every year I read about the end of the world, a civil war, a world war, or some other nutter thing, and yet nothing happens!

I remember when Bill Clinton was President and the kooks claimed that the government was going to strip their rights away, and when George W. Bush became President the kooks ignored the fact that him and the Congress gave us the damn Patriot act, and the NSA was spying more on us.

So as you worry about that leftist President I will remember it was because of voters like you that gave us Bush that caused the Patriot Act, and remember it was Reagan that also wanted to limit what type of gun you could buy!

Won't be a war. Almost everyone with guns is on the same side already. It's gonna be a rise in nationalism.....and just have to deal with liberals however it has to be done.
'However it has to be done', huh?

Is this the same way you suggested in your little 'race war' fantasy?

-Geaux
This is delusional, unfounded nonsense – the stuff of tinfoil hatism.

You want a civil war, you got it. You lost last time and you will again this time. Light that fuse, bitches...

They're talkers. They're not actually going to do a damn thing. As they'll actually need to bleed in order to wage their 'war'. And they aren't willing to.

Its a handful of half assed Jeffersons. And not a Hamilton among them.

You want a civil war, you got it. You lost last time and you will again this time. Light that fuse, bitches...

No idiot. YOU lost last time, and will lose again, easily.
I didn't lose, dumbass. Liberals won, as usual.

Your knowledge of history is laughable.

Who do you think will fight for you at this juncture? You won't have the military or the police, guaranteed.

What you would have, should you decide to take that step, are the apes in the Democrat inner cities, financial losers, a few Muslims and other minor offended parties and a handful of Soviet wanna-be's.

The Hollywood types, the metrosexuals, globalists and the few Millennials that make up the rest of your foreign Party are more concerned with how their hair lays upon their heads and frankly, your side of the coin knows they have nothing worth losing their lives over. If you make push come to shove, they will not fight for you.

No idiot. YOU lost last time, and will lose again, easily.
I didn't lose, dumbass. Liberals won, as usual.

Your knowledge of history is laughable.

Who do you think will fight for you at this juncture? You won't have the military or the police, guaranteed.

What you would have, should you decide to take that step, are the apes in the Democrat inner cities, financial losers, a few Muslims and other minor offended parties and a handful of Soviet wanna-be's.

The Hollywood types, the metrosexuals, globalists and the few Millennials that make up the rest of your foreign Party are more concerned with how their hair lays upon their heads and frankly, your side of the coin knows they have nothing worth losing their lives over. If you make push come to shove, they will not fight for you.
Liberals founded this place, and we kept it together once. Don't bet the farm we can't do it again, you guys are pussies...

Uh.. what ya may not be getting, is that THE LEFT... is starting the war and they're determined that they get it... and they always get what they want.

Understand that nature requires that the Aggressor determines if there will be war and the Left is the Aggressor.

-Geaux

Yeah some folks really, really want an excuse to kill other Americans.

No one is coming to grab your guns.

No matter how much you want an excuse to kill other Americans.

Uh.. what ya may not be getting, is that THE LEFT... is starting the war and they're determined that they get it... and they always get what they want.

Understand that nature requires that the Aggressor determines if there will be war and the Left is the Aggressor.
Your punk asses tried and lost before. You'll have no more luck today.

I really believe that if O-Tard and/or your thighness Clinton will bring about a violent war if they call for America to turn in their weapons.

-Geaux

I swear to god!

Every year I read about the end of the world, a civil war, a world war, or some other nutter thing, and yet nothing happens!

I remember when Bill Clinton was President and the kooks claimed that the government was going to strip their rights away, and when George W. Bush became President the kooks ignored the fact that him and the Congress gave us the damn Patriot act, and the NSA was spying more on us.

So as you worry about that leftist President I will remember it was because of voters like you that gave us Bush that caused the Patriot Act, and remember it was Reagan that also wanted to limit what type of gun you could buy!

Hell all the gun owners are already locked up in those FEMA camps......

Forum List

Back