Thank a Liberal for creating all the riots in the United States, thus giving US four more years of President Trump.

A jaywalker would often get shot and killed if he resisted arrest. Do you understand? If he was 300 LBS like Michael Brown the probability of getting killed resisting arrest goes way up. Still too complicated for a liberal?

dummy, people shouldn't be arrested for jaywalking to start with to get shot when they resist. That's the problem here.

You see, the problem with Law and Order is that it only works as long as everyone goes along with it.

People only go along with it as long as they trust the people enforcing it.

dummy, people shouldn't be arrested for jaywalking to start with
That's not our subject. Subject is, if you get arrested for jaywalking, using counterfeit money, or illegally selling cigarettes you can get yourself killed by resisting arrest. Any sentient being should know that if you don't comply the ultimate penalty is death on the spot. Same with paying taxes only there it takes much longer before the state threatens your life for non-compliance. Government is granted the authority to be legally violent, and liberals are always dreaming up new ways to give it more and more authority.

You see, the problem with Law and Order is that it only works as long as everyone goes along with it.

wrong obviously, it works when the govt supports it and when most people accept the idea of law and order. Do you understand now?

Michael Brown robbed a convenience store, resisted arrest, and a cop shot him dead. Its probably not a good idea to rob stores and then resist arrest when you know, if you are a sentient being, that it will get you killed!

Neither one of those actions justified the use of deadly force... I mean, why not shoot jaywalkers, by that logic.

they would shoot anyone if they resisted arrest. If not they would make no arrests and we would have no civilization. Is this really over your liberal head??

The cop that killed the guy is a liberal?

Can you tell us how the cop fucking up justifies looting and riots?

If every time you fucked up we had looting, the looting would never end.
Our buddy, White 6, IS a bit dim. I suspect his raging TDS has turned his ONCE thinking brain into a quivering mass of unthinking jelly. SO sad, but HIGHLY preventable.
as Jim Morrison would say...….his mind is squirming like a toad

No, the protesters who burned cities, looted and killed 9 people are democrats. You guys also encourage the rioting.
You cannot find a single post anywhere, showing I have encourage rioting and you know it, and I'm not even one of the Democrats, but I will be voting with them this year because it is in my best interests towards better government. By the way, what makes you think people that would commit murder actually vote? They do not sound like civic minded people to me and I have never seen a voter registration on any murderers in my life. I know lots of people (even normal people) who do not vote. I think everybody should, but many do not for one reason or another.

No, the protesters who burned cities, looted and killed 9 people are democrats. You guys also encourage the rioting.
You cannot find a single post anywhere, showing I have encourage rioting and you know it, and I'm not even one of the Democrats, but I will be voting with them this year because it is in my best interests towards better government. By the way, what makes you think people that would commit murder actually vote? They do not sound like civic minded people to me and I have never seen a voter registration on any murderers in my life. I know lots of people (even normal people) who do not vote. I think everybody should, but many do not for one reason or another.
Youre a democrat. Quit pretending to be anything else.

Normal US citizens despise violence and while they dont go out and burn cities or steal property that doesnt belong to them, they do at election time, vote against those who CONDONE such actions, which the liberals are not doing, but stirring up this violence, and then blaming the President. Now liberals who all have an IQ of 30, actually believe that it is the President's fault, but deny that those riots in Ferguson and Baltimore werent Obamas. People with higher IQ realize this and since there is a major majority of smarter people, they will want to keep the President in office. Next time you see someone who likes Biden, thank him for 4 more years of Keeping America Great....

These events didnt help the sick bitch Hitlery get her to her corination.
Sleepy Joe the groper Biden who cowers in his basement not know what day it is or where he is at, will not be President, because pussies like him, just stay in their basements...

Little do you fuckers realize that when President Trump is re elected, he will have more flexibility to go after all you assholes who have been videoed on TV. Since it is guilty as charge for the policeman and the damning evidence , there is plenty of evidence to get all the rioters. When they are put away for 5 or more years for the felony, that is going to reduce the voting base of the Demoncrap Party in the 100s of thousands. Sucks to be a liberal now and for 20 years plus....

Keep-America-Great.jpg
As anti-Marxist/Leninist as I am, I'm going to be fair on this, it was found that a few of the people fostering violence, were right-wing extremists. This rioting cannot be pinned down to only leftist nutjobs. Most were a combination of inner-city blacks who have been fed the idea by their failing leftist city governments, that they were "victims" and groups of white leftist youths, and an occasional Antifa antagonist, but the blame goes across the spectrum.

Last edited:
Normal US citizens despise violence and while they dont go out and burn cities or steal property that doesnt belong to them, they do at election time, vote against those who CONDONE such actions, which the liberals are not doing, but stirring up this violence, and then blaming the President. Now liberals who all have an IQ of 30, actually believe that it is the President's fault, but deny that those riots in Ferguson and Baltimore werent Obamas. People with higher IQ realize this and since there is a major majority of smarter people, they will want to keep the President in office. Next time you see someone who likes Biden, thank him for 4 more years of Keeping America Great....

Sleepy Joe the groper Biden who cowers in his basement not know what day it is or where he is at, will not be President, because pussies like him, just stay in their basements...

Little do you fuckers realize that when President Trump is re elected, he will have more flexibility to go after all you assholes who have been videoed on TV. Since it is guilty as charge for the policeman and the damning evidence , there is plenty of evidence to get all the rioters. When they are put away for 5 or more years for the felony, that is going to reduce the voting base of the Demoncrap Party in the 100s of thousands. Sucks to be a liberal now and for 20 years plus....

Keep-America-Great.jpg

Trump's response has been a disaster. He has made things worse. Americans want someone who can unite people rather than dividing people further. Even his advisors know this and are trying to get him to tone down his remarks. He is even using racist rhetoric.

"On Friday, Trump was accused of stoking the unrest that erupted in Minneapolis, where Floyd died last week, when he tweeted that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

The president was quoting Miami cop Walter Headley whose racist policies sparked race riots in Miami in 1968 — and in an unprecedented step, Twitter restricted the message's visibility for "glorifying violence."

Bwaaaahhaaaaaa....Why isnt Nancy Pelosi from San Fransicko or Up Chuck Schumer out in front of the television cameras, telling their constituents to STOP the violence? Or is it those 2 and the rest of the liberal elites are slavering at the mouth, because they see that their base really are the violent felons they so adore...

We are seeing the Republican base, cops, getting more violent against peaceful demonstrators. Republicans are like rabid dogs who need to be put to sleep.

Keep-America-Great.jpg

Trump's response has been a disaster. He has made things worse. Americans want someone who can unite people rather than dividing people further. Even his advisors know this and are trying to get him to tone down his remarks. He is even using racist rhetoric.

"On Friday, Trump was accused of stoking the unrest that erupted in Minneapolis, where Floyd died last week, when he tweeted that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

The president was quoting Miami cop Walter Headley whose racist policies sparked race riots in Miami in 1968 — and in an unprecedented step, Twitter restricted the message's visibility for "glorifying violence."

Bwaaaahhaaaaaa....Why isnt Nancy Pelosi from San Fransicko or Up Chuck Schumer out in front of the television cameras, telling their constituents to STOP the violence? Or is it those 2 and the rest of the liberal elites are slavering at the mouth, because they see that their base really are the violent felons they so adore...

We are seeing the Republican base, cops, getting more violent against peaceful demonstrators. Republicans are like rabid dogs who need to be put to sleep.
oh really, it is ANTIFA going after the peaceful demonstrators you queer, not law abiding citizens. Liberal have no honor, no honesty, no morals, and no integrity. You fuckers will say anything to divert the issue away from the real bad people.

That's not our subject. Subject is, if you get arrested for jaywalking, using counterfeit money, or illegally selling cigarettes you can get yourself killed by resisting arrest. Any sentient being should know that if you don't comply the ultimate penalty is death on the spot. Same with paying taxes only there it takes much longer before the state threatens your life for non-compliance. Government is granted the authority to be legally violent, and liberals are always dreaming up new ways to give it more and more authority.

Uh, guy, I don't want police killing people over petty offenses. The funny thing is, the right has turned guys like David Koresh and Randy Weaver into heroes because they got killed resisting arrest.

The problem here is that racist cops have gotten away with this way too long.

they would shoot anyone if they resisted arrest. If not they would make no arrests and we would have no civilization. Is this really over your liberal head??

If your first go to in a situation is to pull out your gun and shoot someone, you shouldn't be a cop to start with. That's what ends civilization, when people stop respecting law and order.

Uh, guy, I don't want police killing people over petty offenses.

The 9 unarmed blacks didn't get killed for petty offenses, but rather for resisting arrest. You are too easy to crush. Do you want to be a liberal all your life?

The problem here is that racist cops have gotten away with this way too long.

Of course there is no evidence of racism since only 9 of 44 unarmed men who were killed by cops were black. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Dear Mr. Johnny & Ms. Susie Liberal:

I truly appreciate your assistance at taking the Dimm Party over the cliff like lemmings.
You've fucked yourselves this November.

Regards.
B. Kidd

Forum List

Back