texASS Farm Bureau stopping employees from wearing Nike apparel to work. MAGA= Dress CODE NAZI!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Texas Farm Bureau stopping employees from wearing Nike apparel to work
The Texas Farm Bureau, the largest farm organization in Texas, told employees they are not permitted to wear Nike gear while working.

A spokesman for the bureau, Gene Hall, said in an email to employees obtained by KWTX on Friday that the company made the decision in efforts to avoid controversy.

:113: Ding.... Ding.... Ding! DOPer loved BS slogan can't stand up to a better logo!
Wear NIKE's get fired and they are just asking for a wrongful termination lawsuit.

Buy NOW!

upload_2018-9-16_13-41-31.png

btw: Why don't DOPers wear their KKK hoods to work?

Next thing you know the TFB will make every employee wear brown shirts, heavy boots, and make do a little 'dance' before work, every work day.

Make Texas Nazis Great Again

Nike is supporting criminals
TFB is protesting Nike supporting criminals
so it's not NAZIish for Kaepernick to protest, but it's NAZIish for TFB to protest??!!
what kind of dumbass logic is that??

Nike is supporting criminals
TFB is protesting Nike supporting criminals
so it's not NAZIish for Kaepernick to protest, but it's NAZIish for TFB to protest??!!
what kind of dumbass logic is that??
I would say it's more impotent than Naziish :lmao:

Dumbass farmers :laugh:

The Texas Farm Bureau, the largest farm organization in Texas, told employees they are not permitted to wear Nike gear while working.

A spokesman for the bureau, Gene Hall, said in an email to employees obtained by KWTX on Friday that the company made the decision in efforts to avoid controversy.

:113: Ding.... Ding.... Ding! DOPer loved BS slogan can't stand up to a better logo!
Wear NIKE's get fired and they are just asking for a wrongful termination lawsuit.

Buy NOW!

View attachment 216818

Nike make shitty products for shitty people....

Lol because Texas farmers are a big market for Nike :rofl:
Hmm whatever....

The NFL and Nike have signed a giant 10-year deal with online retailer Fanatics

The NFL, along with Nike, has inked a 10-year licensing deal that will make Fanatics the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of all Nike-branded NFL fan merchandise — except for kids’ clothes — starting in 2020.

That means that all adult NFL Nike gear — other than the jerseys and apparel worn by players and coaches on the field — will be produced by Fanatics.

You know, at first I was thinking this was a free speech violation, but it's not. Texas Farm Bureau is a private organization governed by members.

Buy NOW!

View attachment 216818

I seem that the Deep State is so deep it can be found in the State Governments in States that are not that Progressive. I am surprised that there are so many of them in minor jobs.
upload_2018-9-16_13-23-31.jpeg

It’s a private organization and they are free adopt a dress code for their employees. I am going to file this in the “Big Whoop” cabinet .

Forum List

Back