Texas Teachers Give Student 'Most Likely To Become A Terrorist' Award...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Texas Teachers Give Student 'Most Likely To Become A Terrorist' Award

A school district near Houston has apologized after a 13-year-old student received an award declaring her "Most Likely to Become a Terrorist."

The award was one of several "insensitive and offensive fake mock awards," the Channelview Independent School District said in a statement, and the teachers in question have been disciplined, KHOU in Houston reports.

Lizeth Villanueva, a 13-year-old honors student, was the one who received the terrorist award. She told KHOU that her teacher gave her the certificate during a "mock" awards ceremony at Anthony Aguirre Junior High.

"She said that some people might get offended, but she doesn't really care about our feelings," Lizeth told the local news station. "She was laughing about it."

Lizeth and her mom weren't laughing, though. Lizeth told local TV station KPRC that she was "shocked" when the teacher announced her award.

I thought the award idea was kind of funny, but the teachers should know better in today's day and age. Teachers have been disciplined for much more trivial offenses. I hope the school takes into consideration that it wasn't well thought out, but it was a joke.

Texas Teachers Give Student 'Most Likely To Become A Terrorist' Award

A school district near Houston has apologized after a 13-year-old student received an award declaring her "Most Likely to Become a Terrorist."

The award was one of several "insensitive and offensive fake mock awards," the Channelview Independent School District said in a statement, and the teachers in question have been disciplined, KHOU in Houston reports.

Lizeth Villanueva, a 13-year-old honors student, was the one who received the terrorist award. She told KHOU that her teacher gave her the certificate during a "mock" awards ceremony at Anthony Aguirre Junior High.

"She said that some people might get offended, but she doesn't really care about our feelings," Lizeth told the local news station. "She was laughing about it."

Lizeth and her mom weren't laughing, though. Lizeth told local TV station KPRC that she was "shocked" when the teacher announced her award.

I thought the award idea was kind of funny, but the teachers should know better in today's day and age. Teachers have been disciplined for much more trivial offenses. I hope the school takes into consideration that it wasn't well thought out, but it was a joke.

The teacher will lose their job and the School District will pay for this to go away. In my day we would have laughed and I was voted to be dead at 18 or spending my life as a prison bride at Stateville Prison in Joliet, IL., so people need to laugh it off and thicken their damn skin a little!

I can see where it would have been a more offensive award had it been a Muslim student, but judging by her name she is of Hispanic descent. I don't doubt that her parents told her that she should be offended.

I can see where it would have been a more offensive award had it been a Muslim student, but judging by her name she is of Hispanic descent. I don't doubt that her parents told her that she should be offended.

No dude, no. You don't tell a student that they've won "most likely to become a terrorist" award. That is one of the most fucked up things a teacher could do. She will be relentlessly bullied because of it. It was BEYOND irresponsible of the teacher to give that "mock" award, especially in light of what's been happening recently.

lol, that's pretty fucked up. Figures this happened in crazy ass Texas.
yep even in Texas we have crazy ass libtards...mostly teaching school and universities

If I was her parent....I wouldn't be laughing

If she comes from a ISIS or liberal family, they will be proud

That is one of the most fucked up things a teacher could do.

If you say so ...

32DEFAFD00000578-3524823-image-a-74_1459873349072.jpg

Houston region is more Liberal than you think...

Yeah, I know. I've been there. Houston and Austin are a couple of liberal oasis's in an overwhelmingly red cesspool.

Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio are very Democratic, so you have to ask yourself how the Democrats lose on the State and National Level when it come to this state and the state is Minority-Majority now.

She is Stacy Lockett
she has shut down her facebook and linked in accounts
AAEAAQAAAAAAAARMAAAAJDVhNjJiM2E1LWMzZjYtNDM4Yy1iODczLTVjZmQ5OWJiMTBjOQ.jpg

How much you wanna bet she is a libtard?

Last edited:

Houston region is more Liberal than you think...

Yeah, I know. I've been there. Houston and Austin are a couple of liberal oasis's in an overwhelmingly red cesspool.

Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio are very Democratic, so you have to ask yourself how the Democrats lose on the State and National Level when it come to this state and the state is Minority-Majority now.

Ballot tampering lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back