Texas sues Feds of Syrian invaders

Democrats should demand that the refugees be put in democratic districts. Put a few thousand in chappaqua, camp david, and the white house also.
I would have no problem taking them into my town. No problem at all. And I am a Republican in a deep red town.

The salt of the earth Christians here would welcome the refugees with open arms.

We do not live in fear, pants shitter.
Good for you!..you're so "progressive".
meanwhile patriots are saying. No more syrians. no more somalians. close and enforce our borders and deport all illegals....brace yourself..it's going to happen.

Sure it is. Just as soon as t-rump becomes president. HaHahahaha

Democrats should demand that the refugees be put in democratic districts. Put a few thousand in chappaqua, camp david, and the white house also.
I would have no problem taking them into my town. No problem at all. And I am a Republican in a deep red town.

The salt of the earth Christians here would welcome the refugees with open arms.

meanwhile patriots are saying. No more syrians. no more somalians. close and enforce our borders and deport all illegals....brace yourself..it's going to happen.

The ones who are already here? It would be very difficult and very expensive. I say let them stay but no more!
out with every last one of them....

going to the moon 6 times was "difficult" and "expensive"...protecting our culture and heritage is worth whatever the price.

And there's your delusions cropping up again

Nah...I'm spot on. Go read the constitution
Your argument of treason depends on a broken immigration law. Do you have such a law?

My argument has nothing to do with you trying to purposely distort the issue. We don't have any "broken" immigration laws..we have illegal immigrants breaking the immigration laws...and a federal govt who refuses...refuses ....to take common sense action and instead tries to pile even MORE illegals and terrorists in.
patriots grow weary of this lawlessness.
So no, you can't tell us what law would be broken by allowing the refugees in.

You are delusional

treason..look it up in the constitution.
Once again allowing immigrants isn't treason, it's a power granted by the Constitution

Sure it is. Just as soon as t-rump becomes president. HaHahahaha

exactly. less than a year now... brace yourself.

They are not patriots. What a nationalistic streak you have! And people think I am joking when I say we are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

They are not patriots. They are bigots.

The ones who are already here? It would be very difficult and very expensive. I say let them stay but no more!
out with every last one of them....

going to the moon 6 times was "difficult" and "expensive"...protecting our culture and heritage is worth whatever the price.

I don't really know if I have a "culture." Lol. That is not something that I am very concerned about. I am concerned that our own resources are limited. We already have 35% of our citizens collecting some form of social service support, whether that be food stamps, medical, cash, or a combination of all. We don't have enough jobs. Our schools are underfunded. We have a TON of problems here. Adding more people who will probably end up collecting social services because most of them are NOT going to be able to support themselves is like shooting ourselves in our foot.

Nah...I'm spot on. Go read the constitution
Your argument of treason depends on a broken immigration law. Do you have such a law?

My argument has nothing to do with you trying to purposely distort the issue. We don't have any "broken" immigration laws..we have illegal immigrants breaking the immigration laws...and a federal govt who refuses...refuses ....to take common sense action and instead tries to pile even MORE illegals and terrorists in.

You are delusional

Once again allowing immigrants isn't treason, it's a power granted by the Constitution

purposely bypassing immigration laws to flood the country with more welfare parasites, 3rd world peasants, terrorists and undesirables who are a threat to national security is treason.
There is plenty of language in section III that can be applied to correct this...scares you, doesn't it?...

They are not patriots. What a nationalistic streak you have! And people think I am joking when I say we are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

citizens who insist the government obey our immigration laws are "bigots"..you're funny!

Our own people come first and we have a LOT of problems here at home. Our first priority is with our OWN people. Let someone else take care of the problems in the ME. I think most of us want nothing to do with that part of the world, that includes inviting them into our country so that we can support them with our hard earned money. No thanks.

You are delusional

purposely bypassing immigration laws to flood the country with more welfare parasites, 3rd world peasants, terrorists and undesirables who are a threat to national security is treason.
There is plenty of language in section III that can be applied to correct this...scares you, doesn't it?...
You scare me and make me wish we spent more on mental health in this country.

Your delusions however are just that. Im sure you'll be wailing and gnashing your teeth when trump drops out and nobody is charged with treason

citizens who insist the government obey our immigration laws are "bigots"..you're funny!
Again, what law do you think allowing in refugees somehow breaks?

You are delusional

Your delusions however are just that. Im sure you'll be wailing and gnashing your teeth when trump drops out and nobody is charged with treason

brace yourself...trump wins..illegals out, border closed. get used to it.

No they are not bigots. They are thinking realistically instead of sobbing over some refugees who may or may not be terrorists.

go read the constitution..you like to play word games...go contemplate all the possible angles an american patriot could use to bring the government to heel on this issue.

You are delusional

Come now - what law is being broken by allowing the refugees?

post #95 has the answer you're looking for.

go read the constitution..you like to play word games...go contemplate all the possible angles an american patriot could use to bring the government to heel on this issue.
The specific immigration law that you claim is broken by allowing refugees would not be found in the constitution.

Please tell us which law you think accepting refugees breaks

The specific immigration law that you claim is broken by allowing refugees would not be found in the constitution.

Please tell us which law you think accepting refugees breaks

go read the constitution..you like to play word games...go contemplate all the possible angles an american patriot could use to bring the government to heel on this issue

post #95 has the answer you're looking for.
It quacked, but i wasn't looking for a duck.
Which law please?

Forum List

Back