Texas sues Feds of Syrian invaders

Texas is full of cow shit, as usual Big hat, no cattle.
As usual, people keep trusting the federal government run something efficiently. The problem is they have never run anything efficiently just look at the U.S. Postal Service. An absolute dip shit organization

The Texas lawsuit will fail for the same reasons Arizona's lawsuit failed:

'The Federal Government's broad, undoubted power over immigration and alien status rests, in part, on its constitutional power to "establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization," Art. I, § 8, cl. 4, and on its inherent sovereign power to control and conduct foreign relations, see Toll v. Moreno, 458 U. S. 1, 10[*2495] .
[...]
The Supremacy Clause gives Congress the power to preempt state law. A statute may contain an express preemption provision, see, e.g., Chamber of Commerce of United States of America v. Whiting, 563 U. S. ___, ___, but state law must also give way to federal law in at least two other circumstances. First, States are precluded from regulating conduct in a field that Congress has determined must be regulated by its exclusive governance. See Gade v. National Solid Wastes Management Assn., 505 U. S. 88, 115. Intent can be inferred from a framework of regulation "so pervasive . . . that Congress left no room for the States to supplement it" or where [***2] a "federal interest is so dominant that the federal system will be assumed to preclude enforcement of state laws on the same subject." Rice v. Santa Fe Elevator Corp., 331 U. S. 218, 230. Second,[**363] state laws are preempted when they conflict with federal law, including when they stand "as an obstacle to the accomplishment and execution of the full purposes and objectives of Congress." Hines v.Davidowitz, 312 U. S. 52, 67. Pp. 7-8.'

Bloomberg Law - Document - Arizona v. United States, 132 S. Ct. 2492, 183 L. Ed. 2d 351, 115 FEP Cases 353, 80 U.S.L.W. 4539 (2012), Court Opinion

Do you not care that the constitution is crystal clear on this and Texas has no power whatsoever to deny those refugees?

Democrats should demand that the refugees be put in democratic districts. Put a few thousand in chappaqua, camp david, and the white house also.

Do you not care that the constitution is crystal clear on this and Texas has no power whatsoever to deny those refugees?
It's funny to me when Democrats refer to the Constitution or law in an argument especially when they and their President refuse to follow the law on illegal aliens, sanctuary cities, gateway drugs .. etc. .

Texas Sues to Block Syrian Refugees

Good. I hope they can at least drag it out in court until Trump wins.

Big, bad Texans are in a panic about two Syrian families? This is hilarious.
Guess you ain't watching what 2 MUSLIMS just did in California huh traitor? FUCK OFF.

Most people in this country who are killed by someone who has a religious background are killed by Christians, whether you choose to call them Christian or nominal Christians. That certainly doesn't make me scared of all Christians. However, to be honest, I'm more concerned about drunk drivers or home grown American nutcases (of which there certainly is no shortage, to be sure), or garden variety criminals than I am of refugee families.

Guess you ain't watching what 2 MUSLIMS just did in California huh traitor? FUCK OFF.

Most people in this country who are killed by someone who has a religious background are killed by Christians, whether you choose to call them Christian or nominal Christians. That certainly doesn't make me scared of all Christians. However, to be honest, I'm more concerned about drunk drivers or home grown American nutcases (of which there certainly is no shortage, to be sure), or garden variety criminals than I am of refugee families.
Tell that to the 14 murdered by MUSLIM terrorists in San Bernandino.

Tell that to the 14 murdered by MUSLIM terrorists in San Bernandino.

Were they killed by refugees?

I tell my wife, "Settle Down ! " ... I've learned not to say that...:laugh:

Muslims .. Smuslims ... may they rot in hell like any other nut cases. (a good reason for some sorta Hell)

Last edited:
Great.I guess that's another pile of money they are throwing away on a stupid case they have no chance of winning. The idiots in Austin say we don't have enough money to fund our schools. Why are they throwing money at this?

Forum List

Back