Texas mass killer is an ILLEGAL ALIEN

A fast trip to a Denny's Parking Lot is all he needs to do to purchase and AR or any other single fired weapon. You are talking about Texas. The only state with lower standards is Florida.
Are you trying to highlight illegal purchases, an illegal alien purchasing a firearm in the United States, or something else? What state allows an illegal alien to legally purchase a firearm?

Are you this desperate to destroy your own argument?

Illegals can't buy guns without a second person with a background check in colorado. Yet, in Texas, as I stated, I can buy guns in the parking lot of Dennys and some sellers won't even ask to see my ID. We lock those sellers up in Colorado. The only real thing Texas does is . well.. nothing.
Anyone can buy a gun in ANY state. Your laws are fucking pointless busy work and a waste of tax revenue

Are you trying to highlight illegal purchases, an illegal alien purchasing a firearm in the United States, or something else? What state allows an illegal alien to legally purchase a firearm?

Are you this desperate to destroy your own argument?

Nope, just stating how easy it is to illegally purchase a firearm in Texas and a few other Red States that seem to be having mass shootings in the last few days.

Anyone can buy a gun in ANY state. Your laws are fucking pointless busy work and a waste of tax revenue

And yet, Colorado went from the worst Mass Shootings to zero shootings just by passing common sense laws and requiring citizens to follow them or go to prison. We broke the AR Cult without banning the AR.

And yet, Colorado went from the worst Mass Shootings to zero shootings just by passing common sense laws and requiring citizens to follow them or go to prison. We broke the AR Cult without banning the AR.
Stfu idiot

Highest gun violence in FORTY YEARS

YOU FAIL

But no talk about the THOUSANDS of murders every year in DEEP BLUE GHETTOS committed with illegal guns.

Go sit the fuck down HACK

Not thousands. You been listening to ........................ (fill in the line). As it stands right now, in the last 2 weeks, there has been more murder by guns in 2 states than all the Blue Cities put together. And it looks like it's just going to get worse.

Nope, just stating how easy it is to illegally purchase a firearm in Texas and a few other Red States that seem to be having mass shootings in the last few days.
Illegally purchasing a weapon in Texas or California is .. the same. Ironically, mass shootings routinely occur in democratic controlled districts regions .. like urban areas.

Not thousands. You been listening to ........................ (fill in the line). As it stands right now, in the last 2 weeks, there has been more murder by guns in 2 states than all the Blue Cities put together. And it looks like it's just going to get worse.
Yes thousands EVERY YEAR.

If you're simply going to bold faced lie let me know and you can go on ignore with the rest of the children

Stfu idiot

Highest gun violence in FORTY YEARS

YOU FAIL

You grabbed the data for 2021 where we did have at least one mass shooting. What you left out is that 2022 went drastically down. You picked the one year that is the high and left out all the other years that were quiet. Standard Gunnutter response.

You grabbed the data for 2021 where we did have at least one mass shooting. What you left out is that 2022 went drastically down. You picked the one year that is the high and left out all the other years that were quiet. Standard Gunnutter response.
It's not about mass murders. It is TOTAL GUN VIOLENCE and apparently it has not gone down.

Know why? Because you have big cities run by leftists who look the other way as black commit genocide in their neighborhoods

Class dismissed

Illegally purchasing a weapon in Texas or California is .. the same. Ironically, mass shootings routinely occur in democratic controlled districts regions .. like urban areas.

the part of what you can buy eludes you. Normally, the weapons used in a mass shooting are legally obtained. The one in Texas is the exception where it wasn't legally obtained. But in Texas, it's just too damned easy to procure an illegal weapon.

In California, the worst mass shooting was done my a Combat Veteran Marine using a handgun. He couldn't easily purchase an AR so he used what he had. Out of 66 people, he killed or wounded 60. Including wounding on cop and killing another. Can you imagine if he had been able to obtain an AR? The death rate for the cops would have been off the scale and all 66 pilgrims would have died. As bad as it was, with that quality of a shooter, it could have been much worse.

It's not about mass murders. It is TOTAL GUN VIOLENCE and apparently it has not gone down.

Know why? Because you have big cities run by leftists who look the other way as black commit genocide in their neighborhoods

Class dismissed

I am more likely to be murdered in Texas than in NY State. I already posted the cites and numbers on that so don't play the cite cite game.

I am more likely to be murdered in Texas than in NY State. I already posted the cites and numbers on that so don't play the cite cite game.
I didn't as for citations because I don't care.

Almost all of the gun deaths in this nation occur in blue cities and a majority of the victims and killers are black.

It is a problem that I don't have to face as I'm not stupid enough to live in a place like that.

So at the end of the day there is no need for stats. We know who commits the gun violence.

Now stick your head back in the sand or be useful and get me a beer boi

I didn't as for citations because I don't care.

Almost all of the gun deaths in this nation occur in blue cities and a majority of the victims and killers are black.

It is a problem that I don't have to face as I'm not stupid enough to live in a place like that.

So at the end of the day there is no need for stats. We know who commits the gun violence.

Now stick your head back in the sand or be useful and get me a beer boi

You keep your head stuck up your own ass and ignore the facts. Meanwhile, those in NY City have half the murder rate that Texas State. Regardless of the reasons.

the part of what you can buy eludes you. Normally, the weapons used in a mass shooting are legally obtained. The one in Texas is the exception where it wasn't legally obtained. But in Texas, it's just too damned easy to procure an illegal weapon.

In California, the worst mass shooting was done my a Combat Veteran Marine using a handgun. He couldn't easily purchase an AR so he used what he had. Out of 66 people, he killed or wounded 60. Including wounding on cop and killing another. Can you imagine if he had been able to obtain an AR? The death rate for the cops would have been off the scale and all 66 pilgrims would have died. As bad as it was, with that quality of a shooter, it could have been much worse.
You're the one who stated it's easy to obtain illegally purchased weapons in Red states ... and the reality is .. it's easy to obtain illegal firearms in ANY state .. regardless of their support of the Second Amendment. You don't have to bring any emotion into the conversation .. the fact is .. buying illegal firearms is easy in ANY state.

In California, the worst mass shooting was done my a Combat Veteran Marine using a handgun. He couldn't easily purchase an AR so he used what he had. Out of 66 people, he killed or wounded 60. Including wounding on cop and killing another.

You just proved banning AR-15s doesn't work, Simp.

You keep your head stuck up your own ass and ignore the facts. Meanwhile, those in NY City have half the murder rate that Texas State. Regardless of the reasons.

But the most vicious attacks happen in NYC because the criminals understand most people there can't defend themselves. So they are thrown on the subway tracks, attacked in the street, are hit over the head with a blunt object and there is little the people can do because it's damn near impossible to get a carry permit, and even if you had one and used a gun to save your life, you're the one liable to get arrested and charged because the laws are written to protect criminals and not the law abiding.

If you have no criminal record, you can buy a firearm in any state, and many of these people that lose their mind never had a criminal offense before.

Forum List

Back