Texas Man Cleared of Shooting Burglars

643215mw9ua6y9ep.gif

Retard alert , RETARD ALERT.

With the exception of the odd sociopath, everyone considers the risks and potential consequences of their actions and weighs it against the potential reward. Perhaps not formally or quantitatively, but it's still considered. Eliminating the possibility of being shot during the commission of a criminal act only serves to increase the incidents of crime, not the other way around. I'm constantly amazed by the fact that seemingly intelligent people cannot grasp this simple and obvious concept.

Who hasn't grasped it and how does that make shooting someone in the back over a bag of loot okay in your book?

Who hasn't grasped it and how does that make shooting someone in the back over a bag of loot okay in your book?

I'd rather not name names, since this isn't the flame zone. :eusa_whistle:

And I think it's ok because if thieves have to worry about being shot in the back while they run from the scene of the crime, they might have the foresight to not commit the crime in the first place.

Because protecting yourself and your property, your neighborhood and your neighborhood property, against filth criminal assholes is a good thing... they see you with a 12 gauge, you say stop, they don't stop, BOOM.... it is a consequence of their criminal behavior choice.... I won't shed a tear.... but of course libs like yourself wish to protect the filth more than the law abiding every-day citizen

Nice spin, Dave. I've no problem arresting and deporting them. Killing them for stealing is just wrong.

I'm going to have to side with Jesus on this one.

I'd rather not name names, since this isn't the flame zone. :eusa_whistle:

And I think it's ok because if thieves have to worry about being shot in the back while they run from the scene of the crime, they might have the foresight to not commit the crime in the first place.

That surprises me. Put me down for never believing anything you claim again.

Nice spin, Dave. I've no problem arresting and deporting them. Killing them for stealing is just wrong.

I'm going to have to side with Jesus on this one.

If they stop when confronted with the firepower and get arrested, jailed, deported, whatever... all the better... no problem.... applause all around

But without ENFORCEMENT... it is like yelling out "Stop... or I'll say stop again"

Criminal filth starts seeing that it is actually dangerous to do their activity because homeowners are allowed to fight back (with force up to and including possible lethal force), and crime will decrease

You don't see them robbing the well-to-do in Mexico, do you?

Why? Because they'd kill the shit out of them.

If they stop when confronted with the firepower and get arrested, jailed, deported, whatever... all the better... no problem.... applause all around

But without ENFORCEMENT... it is like yelling out "Stop... or I'll say stop again"

Criminal filth starts seeing that it is actually dangerous to do their activity because homeowners are allowed to fight back (with force up to and including possible lethal force), and crime will decrease

I've no problem with homeowners protecting their homes. That isn't what this guy did.

If we abort all babies crime will decrease as well.

I've no problem with homeowners protecting their homes. That isn't what this guy did.

If we abort all babies crime will decrease as well.

And that is the most horrible of all the arguments the pro-abortionists have for promoting abortion. That the babies deserve to die because they'll all be criminals. You think shooting someone in the back when they're committing a crime is bad? I think it's much worse to dismember babies before they've done anything wrong at all. Based upon the assumption that those babies are bad.

Just a metaphor for saying it's too high a price to pay.

IMO, anyone that can justify what this man did is scummy.

But you are welcome to your own opinion.

I think it's scummy to defend criminals and I think it's also scummy to say babies who are aborted are criminals in the making.

And I think anyone that can't is a delusional wuss.

So there you have it.

did you listen to the 911 tape? deadly force was not warranted.

i think people are mixing up the discussion about the legal process, and the discussion about the spirit of the castle law, and attitudes in general toward gun laws, with what this particular man did in this particular instance, which i have no doubt, having heard the tape in it's entirety (several times), that what this man did was not right, despite the fact that the grand jury let him off the hook.

btw, the fact that you are so into calling everyone else a big wuss all the time makes me wonder whether you might be the biggest wuss of all.

<just sayin'>

Forum List

Back