Texas JudgeTells Wisconsin Atheists Perry Will Have His Prayer Event,Like It Or Not !

Although some of you may have already found out the outcome of this case,I just found out that it was a Wisconsin Group. Now wait., Why would a Wisconsin Based Religious Group give a Chit over what happens in Texas? This would be like a Catholic group in Massachusetts having a cow over a Mormon event in Utah. Right? So can someone tell us why all these atheists in Wisconsin are crying like babies over a Christian Prayer Event in Texas?
Hmmm,maybe they fear Rick Perry? could that be it? What next? will MSNBC protest a Marco Rubio event in a packed stadium in Colorado?

There's no valid reason for anyone to attempt to stop another from praying.

Unless you support tyranny, you should be againt this anti-religion / anti-free speech group.

I don't think Rick plans to make his formal announcement at this prayer service,that may be part of the fear amongst those pathetic out of state atheists,but it is a prelude to his announcement,,but no one knows when and where yet,but likely very soon!

Although some of you may have already found out the outcome of this case,I just found out that it was a Wisconsin Group. Now wait., Why would a Wisconsin Based Religious Group give a Chit over what happens in Texas? This would be like a Catholic group in Massachusetts having a cow over a Mormon event in Utah. Right? So can someone tell us why all these atheists in Wisconsin are crying like babies over a Christian Prayer Event in Texas?
Hmmm,maybe they fear Rick Perry? could that be it? What next? will MSNBC protest a Marco Rubio event in a packed stadium in Colorado?

There's no valid reason for anyone to attempt to stop another from praying.

Unless you support tyranny, you should be againt this anti-religion / anti-free speech group.

Last I heard, Ernie and Bert are planning to protest the Munschkins in Oz Land because they are againt dwarfs praising the invention of high heel shoes,lifts,and macaroni&cheese.

The ruling has nothing to do with a ‘Texas judge,’ Wisconsin atheists, or whether anyone likes it or not.

It came down to a fundamental doctrine of law, standing:

Judge Gray H. Miller, of Federal District Court in the Southern District of Texas, ruled that the group did not having standing to sue, citing a 7th circuit ruling in favor of President Obama promoting the National Day of Prayer.

High Court Allows Rick Perry to Participate in Prayer Rally | ZIONICA.com

The decision therefore had nothing to do with Perry, atheists, or religion, only the appropriate application of the law.

Now wait., Why would a Wisconsin Based Religious Group give a Chit over what happens in Texas?
The suit was filed by five Texas residents.

Further reading for those interested:

Atheists Sue to Stop Perry's Role in Prayer Rally

Judge tosses atheist attempt to stop Perry's prayer rally - USATODAY.com

Their lack of intolerance just keeps growing - these activist atheists pushing their anti-religious agenda are truly THE most intolerant hate-filled, angry people in the country.

Consequently your rant is ignorant and idiotic.

The ruling has nothing to do with a ‘Texas judge,’ Wisconsin atheists, or whether anyone likes it or not.

Judge Gray H. Miller, of Federal District Court in the Southern District of Texas, ruled that the group did not having standing to sue, citing a 7th circuit ruling in favor of President Obama promoting the National Day of Prayer.

The decision therefore had nothing to do with Perry, atheists, or religion, only the appropriate application of the law.

Now wait., Why would a Wisconsin Based Religious Group give a Chit over what happens in Texas?

Their lack of intolerance just keeps growing - these activist atheists pushing their anti-religious agenda are truly THE most intolerant hate-filled, angry people in the country.

It would appear the system works.

when i did my research,i got several web pages that read "Wisconsin Based Religous" group or foundation. Maybe its a national atheist group with followers all over the country. still, its just a matter of freedom of religion. it was a case any fair judge would of dismissed.

For now. Soon enough Government will attempt to ban religion.

and such perfect timing for Perry To Run, who knows,maybe Perry is just waiting for the day the DOW tanks 1000 points.then he can BLAME OBAMA !!

Last edited:

For now. Soon enough Government will attempt to ban religion.

I am unaware of anyone on either the GOP or Democratic side of the fence that wants to 'ban religion'. I am aware of those who want to ban the inclusion of region in government... or the establishment of a government sponsored religion. But the outright ban of religion itself? Sorry. Never happen.

well isn't it odd that Obama went to a so-called Christian,or, anti-white church before he ran for president? Hmm, I don't recall the atheists complaining in 2007/2008.

The word "god" is acceptable only if followed by "damn America".
well as of February 2009, America Has Been Officially DAMMNED !!!!
No, we haven't. We've been saddled with an incompetent, arrogant, petulant child.

But America is stronger than any President. We've survived idiots in the White House before (let me save the Obamabots the trouble: "Yeah! George Bush!! Herp derp!!"), and we'll survive this idiot.

The word "god" is acceptable only if followed by "damn America".
well as of February 2009, America Has Been Officially DAMMNED !!!!
No, we haven't. We've been saddled with an incompetent, arrogant, petulant child.

But America is stronger than any President. We've survived idiots in the White House before (let me save the Obamabots the trouble: "Yeah! George Bush!! Herp derp!!"), and we'll survive this idiot.

Could a picture of GW saying MISS ME YET be appropriate?

Forum List

Back