Texas human smuggling bust stops plane of illegal immigrants, including deported child sexual assault suspect

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Congratulations to the Texas State Police. Very sad and a dangerous gamble for the young in particular in the U.S that they must rely on local police forces to prevent foreign diddlers from entering your country.

An Open Border policy makes no sense to me as a Canadian. I'm sure it perplexes foreign allies who hope America is going to have the ability to defend them if such assurances are given in times of conflict.

Texas state police disrupted a human smuggling attempt by plane, leading to the apprehension of six illegal immigrants, including a deported felon wanted in Wisconsin for sexual assault on a child.

Three other individuals, including a female U.S. citizen accused of organizing the flight from Weslaco, Texas, bound for Houston, are now facing federal charges in connection to the foiled plot.

The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) announced on Tuesday that a joint operation between its Criminal Investigations Division (CID) and Homeland Security Investigations (HIS) disrupted a human smuggling attempt by plane. During Operation Lone Star, special agents noticed several vehicles arrive at the Mid Valley Airport at approximately 11 a.m. on Sept. 25.

Congratulations to the Texas State Police. Very sad and a dangerous gamble for the young in particular in the U.S that they must rely on local police forces to prevent foreign diddlers from entering your country.

An Open Border policy makes no sense to me as a Canadian. I'm sure it perplexes foreign allies who hope America is going to have the ability to defend them if such assurances are given in times of conflict.

Texas state police disrupted a human smuggling attempt by plane, leading to the apprehension of six illegal immigrants, including a deported felon wanted in Wisconsin for sexual assault on a child.

Three other individuals, including a female U.S. citizen accused of organizing the flight from Weslaco, Texas, bound for Houston, are now facing federal charges in connection to the foiled plot.

The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) announced on Tuesday that a joint operation between its Criminal Investigations Division (CID) and Homeland Security Investigations (HIS) disrupted a human smuggling attempt by plane. During Operation Lone Star, special agents noticed several vehicles arrive at the Mid Valley Airport at approximately 11 a.m. on Sept. 25.

Joe Biden is the largest human trafficker in the history of the world.

I was happy to see that the US/Canadian border will be open with no covid/vax restrictions on Oct. 1. I think we will take a ride up there on Sunday. It has been a long time.

Do as you please. As always (I should make it my signature), "remember, you can't take your constitution with you".

Otherwise, we welcome your currency at 1.25 Canadian or whatever it is.

Do as you please. As always (I should make it my signature), "remember, you can't take your constitution with you".

Otherwise, we welcome your currency at 1.25 Canadian or whatever it is.
I enjoy visiting with the folks that live across that imaginary line, always have. BTW, one US dollar is worth $1.37 Canadian today. Do you have a problem with US tourists?

I enjoy visiting with the folks that live across that imaginary line, always have. BTW, one US dollar is worth $1.37 Canadian today. Do you have a problem with US tourists?

Of course not, Canada is broke and at least 30 years behind the rest of the modern Western economy we need all the handouts from Americans and Japanese tourists that we can get.

Please pay the premium at the gift shops too, that generates a job or two.

Of course not, Canada is broke and at least 30 years behind the rest of the modern Western economy we need all the handouts from Americans and Japanese tourists that we can get.

Please pay the premium at the gift shops too, that generates a job or two.
LOL, I don't buy souvenirs--what souvenir from Canada would anyone want--a maple leaf flag or a bottle of maple syrup? I take in the beauty, eat some good food and when the snow flies, I'll be doing some skiing again.

These types of stories will become commonplace in the years ahead.

Forum List

Back